Reviews for Denique Una
winterydrews chapter 9 . 4/27
Please update this story. It’s wonderful and I’ve been waiting a long time.
msprettyreader chapter 9 . 3/7
This got me so hooked. The plot is really good. Although I must be honest there were lots of confusing moments due to sentence/word arrangments. I guess its due to the typing and retyping while the words are flooding inside your amazing mind to be typed. I really wish you could finish this fanfict. I'm begging you please *wide glazing puppy-eyes*
I do hope you continue this, or at least tell someone to adopt it. It's super good, no one ever makes stories like this, it's either Veela Draco and Harry or something like that. None are Hermione and Harry while him being a Vespa showing all the sides that depth of what they go through. It's truly a unique and amazing story I really do hope you pick it up again.
ac8230386 chapter 9 . 5/29/2017
I hope you update soon
YaGirlMo chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
kyuki619 chapter 9 . 3/10/2017
Omg this is soooo good! I fell in love with it after the 1st chapter! I wonder wonder what happens next
paz chapter 9 . 1/31/2017
Fantastic
Zavviov chapter 9 . 1/31/2017
Waiting for an update I read it everytime without realizing I've read it before, just to remember by the last chapter that I'm still waiting for an update.
PersianPenguin chapter 9 . 1/17/2017
I really hope you come back to this story. It's hard to find good veela/mate stories with a ship it like. I love how you've written them, and there are so many unanswered questions! Don't leave us hanging! Please.
diana margarita chapter 8 . 9/30/2016
has been more than a is best harry hermione veela story .so update please.
diana margarita chapter 9 . 9/30/2016
Are you not going to update anymore?
mlynd chapter 9 . 8/24/2016
I hope u finish this I was so trapped by it
YaGirlMo chapter 9 . 7/24/2016
Update please.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2016
THIS IS THE BEST STORY EVER! PLZ UPDATE SOON THIS IS MY MOST FAVORITE FANFIC EVER! - : )
Guest chapter 9 . 6/11/2016