Reviews for Denique Una
Guest Guest chapter 9 . 4/26
Please don't quit this story! I love it!
ILoveHarmony chapter 1 . 4/11
I'm literally checking everyday for the new chapter. It's a really good story, please don't abandon it :)
Saki-Hime chapter 9 . 4/10
Aww poor Harry, very good, update soon.
firebolthallow1572 chapter 9 . 3/31
When are you going to update again on this story
Wooooow. Seriously. Wooooooow. I could not stop reading. I really love the conflict and the characterizarions in this story. I hope you update soon!
batcat4eternity chapter 9 . 3/24
Cant wait for more!
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 1 . 3/14
Interesting
sallymact chapter 9 . 2/26
Fun story! I'd really enjoy more of Harry's character development. I think it is because this Harry strikes me as being very different from the Harry of the books, and
I wants to get to know him. Or maybe the Veela within is different. Either way, perhaps a discussion with Sparks will help! Looking forward to your next update!
lokarryn chapter 3 . 2/9
Loving it so far. Poor Harry is trying so hard to be a gentleman and Mya is confused by his actions and Draco's apology didn't help much in the confusion department.
HarryHermioneEdwardBella chapter 9 . 2/6
nice story so far
LightningPrincessR chapter 9 . 2/4
I hope that Harry quickly gets over his fear of hurting Hermione. The sooner he realizes that he is in control and won't hurt Hermione the better off he will be. Talking to Sparks is a step in the right direction for Harry.

I wonder about Sparks past experiences now? He is obviously bitter so he must have lost control with his wife at one point. Maybe he can share his own struggles and then Harry can get a better feel for whats happening to him.

Are both Harry and Hermione trying to take it slow even after all those years of being friends? I can't remember if they've mentioned that they at least love each other. I feel like the sooner they admit there feelings the more control Harry will gain. Also, wouldn't it be better if they actually bonded sooner rather than later? They both seem to be heading in that direction anyway.

Glad to see you update this fic. Until next time.
glayce Alves da Silva chapter 9 . 2/4
Oi eu sou uma leitora brasileira e gostei muito da sua história, posta logo por favor
THE Nick' Amaral chapter 9 . 2/4
Oh thank god you came back !
I thought you had abandoned this fic !
Anyway great chap, and poor Harry this has to be an awfull feeling !

Hope you update soon !