Reviews for Three Firsts and One Forever
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/30
Oh, my, yes. This is wonderful-I bet the kids have learned his Death Glare, as well as all the love from both Snape and Harry.
distorted-me chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
This is a beautifully written story, and most definately not a side of Harry and Severus that I have seen before. It is the right amount of memory and romance, and I find myself loving the idea of a Snarry written in their later years. Very bravo. And Iris is so cute. I look forward to reading more stories, but for now, off to find some tissues. This definately deserves a Heartstrings Award.
Everlasting Dawn of Eternity chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
This was absolutely gorgeous — and it didn't feel forced at all. Very rare to see such a natural portrayal of romance. Beautiful!
jlh0226 chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Beautiful story
KisunaFuji chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
This is soooo great /

ist there a whole story to it?
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Gawd! had tears in my eyes! lol Loved this one. So sweet.
a rose for emilka chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I must say it is wonderful to see you back in fanficdom. I stumbled into your, Moment of impact series last year, and am now able to say it is probably one of the best fanfics out there. I am in the middle of watching a TV recording of Les Miserables performed at the o2 in London. The first thing that came to mind when I heard 'He is just a boy' was your novel. It was that good. Thank you.
Lying Knaves chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
What a sweet story! Thanks for sharing.
Abby Nesoya chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
This was absolutely delightful!
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Excellent.
flibberdy chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Awww this was sweet :) I loved the gentle pace of it all, and hiw the story gains depth from being looked back upon from the future. Thank you for sharing! :)
YetAnotherJanewayFan chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Awh, what was so beautiful. It was like a warm blanket and a nice cuddly toy. It was sweet and innocent and just great! Thank you for sharing :D
Roamingkiwi chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
That was a really sweet story. Thanks for sharing it.
srmacrina chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Not generally a big slash fan, but what a LOVELY story.
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Oh well done. I love the plot pace and it was so beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us.