Reviews for Pretty When You Cry
nice
Sesshomaru's-gal chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
cute
M.orbid Decay chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
Aw, I love this poem too!
M.orbid Decay chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
'So throw back my head

Kick up my heels and crow

'Cause I have a secret

That you'd die to know

And bubblegum tastes

Like concrete and steel

When the impossible

Is all that's real'

I think those are about my favorite lines in the whole world.

I also love the last line!
GalWivAGunblade chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
that's gorgeous. you're a very talented writer.
Little Miss Molly chapter 1 . 9/9/2004
Aww.*Pouts*For a minute I thought someone else besides me had writtren a BxR songfic to 'Pretty When You Cry'.*Sigh*...but OH WELL! D That was awesome! I didn't read the second one, the YamixJounouchi one, because I don't really support that coupling...but the BakuraxRyou one was teh w00t! I might read the second one...who knows. I certainly liked the first one. ; Whee!
yeaka chapter 1 . 6/28/2003
_ t'was pretty good!
Claraesque chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Clicky, clicky! FAVS! I'm a poet and this just plain ole r0c
Nephrite Eyes chapter 2 . 2/23/2003
*tilts head to one side* Cute. Really nothing more to say, . I can see it happening. Nice going.
GSYH chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
Psycho...
Sailor Comet chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
Heh. Even though you claim fluff in your summary, I find this Yami Bakura poem to be oddly IC. Heh. I would have reviewed sooner, but the computers at school block the review page for some strange reason.

Anyway. Didn't entirely get the bubblegum bit, but still loved it muchly. Especially the last line / the title - that strikes me as a very Yami Bakura thing to say/think.

Sam
that is secret chapter 2 . 9/21/2002
Wheee! Pretty again!

Were you listening to Avril Lavigne when you wrote that? Just a Q. . .
Demon1 chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
Heeeeey! Niiiiice. This poem has a lot of good rythm and ryhme (I KNOW I spelled one of those wrong...) and I love Yami B's p.o.v.
Senket chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
is a good fic. Aw, so sweet
Ditched. New Account Pending chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
That was too good! I can't even write prose that well! And for me, poetry is a lot harder than prose! Awesome work!