Reviews for the opposite of love (is indifference)
Nameless Knight chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Excellent title there. Alvin/Presa is an extraordinarily complicated relationship that's difficult to do justice to, but I feel you pulled it off.
Emil Lime chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
I must say, this was well written and I enjoy the way it's almost a flow-of-thought yet told from third person. Not a common way of story telling, so it was refreshing to read.

What I liked even more was the way you portrayed their story. You did such a good job displaying all of Presa's feelings for Alvin, even in the short amount of time. The way you have her notice him and then it just stems into a mad romance that she knows can't last. My favorite part of the entire thing was Alvin's first betrayal. It was beautiful in a strange sort of way and I enjoyed the fact that it was clear Presa's hatred didn't just come from the death of her comrades but also from the death of their romance. She would have rather died because then it wouldn't hurt. I don't know, there was just something in that part that was brilliant and I can't put my finger on it. Ah well... My second favorite part was when Alvin comes to her and is just crying his eyes out and she finally gets to see him at his weakest point. Another well written moment.

I also loved the repetition of words. It created a sort of rhythm throughout the peice and really served to unify the entire story.

You should really write this into a longer fiction, or even just do more writing as Presa. You capture her very well and I feel like you could really do her character some justice if you did. Either way, rather you do or don't, I did enjoy this and I hope to see more writing from you!

Emil Lime
KalasFiction chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Excellent work, really well written and in character. Awesome title too.

K
JakDaxPeaceMaker chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
This was a great story.

But I have to correct you one thing; Presa and Mink are the alias she use.

Her real name is Jill Lewin. She abandon her name and took on the name "Presa" after she joined the Chimeriad.
Lord of Judgement chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I've always kinda wondered what kind of a relationship Presa had with Alvin before the story and I think you did them perfect justice. Thank you for writing this fic. There isn't any about them, but I still love that broken relationship more than any Alvin/anybody xD (not all relationships end well, after all).

I would love to see how things look from Alvin's side (no less messed up, I bet).