Reviews for Better Angels: A Call to Arms
tessarion chapter 12 . 6/29/2017
This chapter is perfection
Guest chapter 18 . 11/9/2016
could you do some more characters please update soon
mollyig chapter 18 . 9/21/2016
You have such a talent in writing dialogue in "the voice" of the character. A lot of fics I've read has the conversation standard. You use the he vocabulary and cadence to reflect the character so well. Really enjoyed reading these. Thanks.
Sapphire720 chapter 18 . 12/17/2015
I was wondering if you could briefly return to this and do another Grunt, but with a focus on Liara. I always found it cute how infatuated he was with her.
Guest chapter 18 . 11/5/2015
Could you do some more characters? I would like to see the rest of the crew could you do Jacob or Thane next please
otterkrylon chapter 17 . 10/21/2015
You probably have your own plans for continuation here, but I just realized that it would be awesome to get one of these for EDI, when she takes over the Cerberus infiltrator robot and makes it her own. Anyways, love the work you do and very much looking forward to any of your next updates!

(posted here since i already left a review on Ch. 18)
sherryE chapter 18 . 9/6/2015
Great story
sherryE chapter 17 . 9/5/2015
Good stuff I say
sherryE chapter 16 . 5/4/2015
I love it. Great interaction, between all
sherryE chapter 15 . 5/4/2015
Awesome chapter. Very nice, all the girl talk, the comradery.
otterkrylon chapter 18 . 3/17/2015
This is such a wonderful expansion and exploration of some very awesome moments in my favorite game. I don't know if you are still considering ideas or writing new chapters, but I think taking a look at Steven Hackett would be awesome! Thanks again for writing such a wonderful story.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/3/2014
Bray doesn't actually move immediately to do as Shepard ordered. In the game he explicitly looks at Aria to make sure it's okay. She doesn't look back, nor does she say anything to countermand it; if she had an issue with it she would have made some sort of acknowledgement.
untitledmind chapter 18 . 8/20/2014
This is such a neat side story to Better Angels! I'd love to see more! Something EDI-ish is always fun. ;)
SHEPARISM chapter 9 . 8/9/2014
Aw I also bought Spectre stuff to Liara in the first Mass Effect. The good stuff was reserved for her ;)
Sillylilbit chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
This is just so darn good! The banter between Liara, Shepard, and Karin is so light and funny. Totally refreshing! Eventho poor Shepard IS in the doghouse! LOL