Reviews for Better Angels: A Call to Arms
metaladdict chapter 6 . 11/8/2013
nice little chapter,

Though i'm wondering, any idea if/when you're bringing out a post me3 fic?
BA Tanglepaw chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
So cool! Gabby didn't get much actual face time in the game, so it's a real pleasure to see her get some here. The verbal duel with C-Sec was a nice touch and it's always fun to have Bailey around! Nice to be reminded of the crew's loyalty to Shep! Very well done!
sherryE chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
Niiice job. I love it when Shepherd gets to use her Spectre card and make them wet their pants. Great job. This is a wonderful story.
Revan's Mask chapter 6 . 11/7/2013
Amusing. I liked the alliterative faux headline for the news story. It's neat getting these little vignettes for some of the overlooked characters in Mass Effect.
Avenger13579 chapter 5 . 10/31/2013
great one shots can't wait to read more from the rest :)
Elizabeth Carter chapter 5 . 10/28/2013
This i s remarkably written, and each voice is their own which can be difficult to do but you did it in spades and bravo on the military-speak which too often writers forget to use. I enjoyed each vignette and I look forward to more presuming you are doing more the characters. anyway you have a remarkable talent for charters and keeping them true. ( and hey love the fact she's paragon!)
robb1068 chapter 5 . 10/27/2013
Great chapter! I liked the idea that Liara prepped Wrex before the meeting on the Normandy. Reminded me a bit of the information manipulating she did while Rachel was under house arrest.

Wrex is done well... gruff, funny, but also very clever and astute of the situation. I liked that he asked if the XO's cabin was Shepard's (it was when he was on the Normandy) and the comment about the window.
robb1068 chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
I'm not a big Traynor fan (I neither like nor dislike her), but it was interesting to see Rachel's return to the Normandy through her eyes. The combination of fear and confusion on just what she should be doing. I liked the bits with EDI, first with her annoyance with Joker that the pilot acted like he knew something she didn't and then the realization later in the chapter that the "VI" was becoming talkative.

"There's a pause, into which Sam reads a thousand imminent reprimands..." LOL! I was picturing Rachel in the act of de-armoring, sitting on the steps in her cabin, one boot half unfastened, slowly turning an incredulous glare at the ceiling (because everyone looks up to talk to EDI) before replying. :-D
robb1068 chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
"...the rage the sound ignites in Miranda makes it difficult for her to stay still. But she trusts Shepard, trusts her enough to let the soldier make the play, and to demonstrate that she's on board with whatever the Spectre has in mind..." I like this because I think it captures the moment of the complete 180 of Miranda and Shepard's relationship. From adversarial allies at the start of ME2 to this moment where Miranda is willing to put Oriana's life in Rachel's hands.
Theodur chapter 5 . 10/26/2013
Aww, that was just a perfect Wrex. Gruffness, attitude, dirty jokes, but so much underneath all that. He's got layers too, just like the onions! ;) And Liara, giving him the tips before the war summit, I could really see that happening... Blue is a true friend. Lovely!
BA Tanglepaw chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
You have so completely made my day! How much do I love this? *opens arms, stretches... still can't get there!*
Always great to get Liara and Wrex banter and you do it so very well... Thanks so much for this!
sherryE chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
What a great chapter. I really like the interaction between Liara and Wrex. Very nice. Great banter.
Revan's Mask chapter 5 . 10/25/2013
Always nice to see Wrex. I think you do a good job of capturing his mix of theatrical menace and his more intelligent side. Also liked him calling James, "Runt."
BA Tanglepaw chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Nice prelude to the meeting in Shep's quarters! Poor Sam... so confused... and clearly overstimulated by Liara's hotness and EDI's voice. Almost makes me feel sorry for her! Well done!
sherryE chapter 4 . 10/20/2013
Ha ha you go Liara. Eat this Traynor. Good job.
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »