Reviews for Better Angels: A Call to Arms
BA Tanglepaw chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
I love Ash but it's good to see her twist in the wind a bit. It would have been great in-game to see how she managed to reconnect with the Normandy's crew, but other than a few odd comments, little was revealed. I think the background here very nicely highlights a paragon Shepard's character. Glad Ash reached out to offer Shep comfort about Thane and recognized his contribution. Very well done!
robb1068 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I know the focus of the story is Dr. Chakwas' arrival on the Normandy, but it was great to see Liara and Rachel interact through another character's point of view. Also her observations on how both Shepard and Liara have changed since the beginning of the story.

Liara smiles wryly. "I am perfectly capable of theft; I'm one of the most wanted criminals in the galaxy. I'm sorry to shatter your illusions, Karin, but I'm not as innocent as I look." This was awesome!

I liked the good natured teasing between the three, with Shepard allowing herself to be the butt of their jokes... then the shift to business as they prepare for the next mission.

Great start!
Theodur chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
That was very sweet, the look from Karin's eyes, like a guardian looking at her two enamored young charges. It's a shame that we don't see Karin having interactions with the crew aside from Shepard throughout all three games, you would think that literally sharing that medbay in ME1 would have made her and Liara fairly close. And then they didn't include her in the Citadel DLC either... a real bummer. Thanks for making up for that. :)
sherryE chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Now that's how it should have played out in the game. Nicely done. I love it.
Revan's Mask chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Amusing. As you can guess, I enjoy other characters reflections on Shepard, and moments we didn't get to see in the game. I do wonder if Liara's old enough to be sensitive about her age, but it was still funny.
BA Tanglepaw chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Welcome back friend Wyles! This put a big, silly grin on my face. I enjoyed the banter immensely. It's going to be fun to re-visit our friends from Better Angels. Looking forward to more! Loved this!
Acfcrystal chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I had to do a double take when I saw "Better Angels". I love your characters and I look forward to more.
The Fear That Keeps You Wake chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Yay! More stuff in Better Angels. Happy days!
188 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13