Reviews for Galaxy Police Files 1: Bad Cop, Bad Cop
zafnak chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
ChaotixController chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I don't know why your disatisfied with this, this is one THE most hilarious cop fics I have seen. Mihoshi was on a whole different level of funny. I give this fic 10/10
Galaxy1001D chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
This story is hilarious! Only Mihoshi can do something like that out of sweetness, not evil! No wonder she is described in her intoductionary episode as one of the finest detectives on the force, but her service record stinks. Sweet innocent Mihoshi must have a reputation as a maverick Mel Gibson style cop who shirks procedure in the name of justice!
benign intent chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Now how did I get here again? Er, I have no real idea how I found you, but this story made it worth it! I don't usually read Tenchi Muyo, but I was curious about how your take on the cliche cop routine would play out with Kiyone and Mihoshi. The answer: well. I am amused-though towards the end it becomes increasingly less credible and more chaotic.

I will mark your profile address to look into further, and come back to this fic later to see if I still appreciate it enough to warrant a place among my favorites list. (I like it, but I'm /selective/ with listing.)

Thanks for having "Bad Cop, Bad Cop" available!
Gundum M chapter 1 . 3/6/2004
sort of funny
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
Mihoshi shook her head. "No way, Kiyone. You're too nice and no one would ever

believe you could be a bad cop. I'd be much more convincing at the job. Why is

your jaw hanging open, Kiyone? Did it get knocked loose in that fight at Altair

5? You should get it looked at if it's becoming unhinged like that regularly."

Are we positive Mihoshi doesn't have any Kender blood?

"Actually, I've found that if you have a loaded gun, you can shoot just about

anything," Mihoshi cheerful pointed out as she aimed at him again.

Great fic.
kourabiedes chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
That is funny! You must do more like this! Please!

Keep writing!
Dragon Empress chapter 1 . 3/11/2003
(Laughs.) Ah, psycho Mihoshi's the best!

This made me laugh so much, it's a great little piece! _
Riana1 chapter 1 . 9/23/2002
Oh My Gawd! I almost laughed myself sick reading this. Kiyone must have done something terrible in another life to deserve being stuck with Mihoshi.
Hikeeba chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
That was great! Can't wait for more.
vsdefender chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
Yes! Naked Gun parodies!

Mihoshi's "bad cop" routine was great. I can almost see it happening. Mihoshi might be a ditz but like Washu said, she's also a genius.