Reviews for Seeking Redemption
AlsoKnownAsMatt chapter 12 . 8/25/2014
I just realized, naming a daughter by another person after a lost love seems really screwed up somehow. Still, you have handled the construction of your characters well, the rapproachment between Liara and your Shepard is very solidly done and you are probably more realistic about the overall state of the galaxy than almost anyone writing in the post ME genre. Continuing to catch up-and definitely enjoying your hard work even if I do encounter the occasional ... what? moment.
AlsoKnownAsMatt chapter 10 . 8/25/2014
Duty or relationship. All relationships fail if duty overrides them. You handle this well, your Cassandra does not.
sherryE chapter 14 . 12/30/2013
Awesome story. Sorry to hear it is ending, but it was a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing your beautiful talent with all of us.
metaladdict chapter 14 . 12/30/2013
This ending...

Really? No conclusion? No denitif outcome? "table flip"

/nerd rage

"30 min later"

It was really a good awesome series the emotional struggle of facing death was wonderfully executed, and this has earned you a spot in my favorite authors list (for whatever that is worth).

I really hated your Traynor with the whole trying to get into Cass her pants while she has something that emotional heavy going on. And she's right to stay away the bitch!

Ashley, I'm less understanding of her staying away...

I'm begging on my knees her for a sequel but I respect your decision of leaving the series done on a...
I want to say high note but It doesn't do it for me since well the ending. Anyway it was really really good and I hope to see some other mass effect fic's from you. I generally don't read none mass effect fan fic but ill consider reading it if the other works of the writers is also god damm good.
sherryE chapter 13 . 12/19/2013
This was a great chapter. So full of love and emotion. Shepherd's time with her daughter. Her caring and knowing of Miranda's feelings. Their bonding ceremony. Beautiful
sherryE chapter 12 . 12/11/2013
Very, very nice.
metaladdict chapter 12 . 12/9/2013
I had expected the chapter to contain some more fighting but hey melds are fucking handy I guess.

It was good as always :P
metaladdict chapter 11 . 12/2/2013
Very strong chapter, looking forward to the final confrontation with Liara.

I am wondering how you are going to do this because simply I feel it would be beter to from Liara's perspectif or both. My reasoning is, is that we know exactly at this point how Cass feels. Liara however we don't, we can imagine but can't know exactly. I am wondering if she is going to see that cass has a much lighter heart.
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
Learning to change yourself is something you can only do yourself. No one else can do it for you.

I'm glad for the way Shepard has finally given up on her crusade and realised the detrimental effect it was having on her health and wellbeing.

Is it also too much to hope that Balak and Atherton get charged for their involvement in this attempted coup?
sherryE chapter 11 . 12/1/2013
Good chapter. I hope her and Liara can patch things up quickly. It will be heartbreaking if not.
sherryE chapter 10 . 11/24/2013
Emotionally charged. Such soul wrenching desperation for Liara. Shepherd's sense of right is hard for Liara to deal with. Because it is no longer just Shepherd's life that is in the balance but hers and the baby's future.
Good chapter.
metaladdict chapter 10 . 11/24/2013
Plz give us a happy ending!
Revan's Mask chapter 10 . 11/24/2013
Gotta say, Shepard is being pretty selfish here.
CloudedWater chapter 10 . 11/24/2013
I understand both of their sides but I've gotta take sides with Liara on this one. I know she wants to atone for her sins but this man is NOT going to give her the forgiveness that she so desperately wants. The cost is too great. oh Shepard I wish you would stop being so stubborn
Sun-Tsu Toriden chapter 9 . 11/20/2013
Reason is also antithetical to those under the spectre of death.

I'm reminded by this story of the definition of a fanatic: one who can't change their mind and won't change the subject. In trying to atone for her past, to prove she's changed, shell just be proving herself to be just like Atherton.

We can only hope that she'll realize that not everything can, or is worth, being saved. Before its too late.