Reviews for Please Forgive Me
MariSkep chapter 5 . 4/26
Thank you for making this sweet and avoiding the animal saiyan thing.
roku1397 chapter 5 . 4/10
The lemon/citrous part is not at all lustful but a celebration of a married couple who has finally found the guts to express their love with deep physical intimacy.

Please do continue this story as you promised.
sincity27 chapter 5 . 10/23/2016
This is amazing please update
Anianka35 chapter 5 . 8/22/2016
Email hola, quisiera saber si this historia Tiene Continuidad, Porque esta muy buena )
Farala chapter 5 . 3/26/2016
Oh Goku! You are right. if you hadn't done what you did in that you probably would have died...
Sho chapter 5 . 10/16/2015
Please put a update now for your readers as a halloween treat :P
Rokushimo chapter 5 . 9/26/2015
It was fantastic ! I need the next chapter right now !
Guest chapter 5 . 9/16/2015
please continue soon... its a great story! :)
iKiohri chapter 5 . 9/10/2015
Amazing. Just beautifully amazing. I love your choice of words and they way you write. Your Goku is so innocently adorable, true to his character. I love the way you developed the sweet and innocent love between them. Thank you for writing such a great read.
wynorafan4life chapter 5 . 8/31/2015
-cries because you updated-
i love this story so f-ing much!
Lilly The Omega Wolf chapter 5 . 8/31/2015
So this is why its M rated... I skim read the last part.

But wow... pretty much the whole chapter just felt so ...Goku. He's as amazing as he is simple and I find myself liking and agreeing with this story.

Please write more soon. The depth at which I could feel these two made for a gripping read.
isha chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
Your finally back i cant believe it yaaaay and they finally did it and umm i kind of skipped the end part just a bit and absolutely loved the whole chapter as always you never disappoint us but plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz update A STOLEN KISS and lets go public but plzzz at least update just one chapter for a stolen kiss plzzzzzzz its one of the top gcc story and its been extremely long since you have updated a chapter for it so plzz do it and it was i think the first gcc story that i have read so i was mesmerized by it i was addicted to it and i would read the chapters over and over again so plzzzz dont be so cruel and UPDATE i m extremely tired of waiting;)
busi.sibeko1 chapter 5 . 8/29/2015
Welcome back!

That was perfect, even for first timers Goku and Chichi mated like old pros.
I was a sad for a while, when Chichi told he to go.
But I'm glad he came back to a night of wonder ...
Looking forward to the next chapter
Kinoha chapter 5 . 8/29/2015
Hi there! Keep up the good work! Even though I haven't been an active writer myself for a while I still read and I immensely enjoy your work. Great going, Wy-chan. :)
Anon chapter 5 . 8/29/2015
Oh hey, I was wondering when Gohan would be conceived ;)