Reviews for Please Forgive Me
Hooray! You came back and you're ok. Thank you for updating this wonderful story. I love it! Really looking forward to the next chapter :)
maleighNgccluvr chapter 4 . 4/7
omg you are ok and you are back! oyesss! when i saw your name up in the gcc filter,had to admit i squealed like a 1D fangirl! soooo happyyy!
anyways this story like is getting hotter and hotter every chapter! love it! them touches and kisses...kyaaaa! goku's slowly showing that aggresive saiyan side,eh? chichi better be ready hahaha
and that berry poison scene...that was...not erotic at all,right? if yes...then you're evil! lol (actually more please!hehe)
looking forward to the next one! keep being awesome wynora! welcome back again! *hugs*
Reader chapter 4 . 4/6
I just found this story recently and even though I haven't been reading G/CC fanfiction for long I have to say this tops them all, its so good! Everything is in-character and its hilarious, cute, and hot lol keep it up!
Fang274 chapter 4 . 4/4
Plz get the next chapter ready soon!
Windy50 chapter 3 . 4/3
Hope you can update soon. :)
Windy50 chapter 4 . 4/3
Wonderful! I love it already!
Dbz looooover chapter 4 . 4/3
It was very cute and yeah reviews do give us writers that tingling feeling inside
slimshadygirl7872 chapter 4 . 4/3
Great chapter! Please contiue soon!
Charismatic Beauty chapter 4 . 4/3
yes you updated! I'm surprised cause you PM me about 5 to 6 hours ago and I just read your message and you updated. You just made my day. this chapter was hilarious! I love that they are finally get closer. I think's it funny that chichi's feel uncomfortable seeing goku naked! lol please update soon.
Daughter Of Vegeta chapter 4 . 4/3
Okay, this was LITERALLY the best email I have gotten all day - screw my reviews.

I AM SO HAPPY! AGHH! :D

You're alive, well, and writing! Can't wait for the next chapter. :)
Shailly Keshari chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
Hey, when are you going to continue this?!please continue this story,post the rest of the chapters..I am craving for the full story, and I request you to post the remaining chapters...THIS IS AWESOME!ALSO POST THE REMAINING CHAPTERS OF YOUR STORY "A STOLEN KISS"!
Just a reader1 chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
Lovely story, I enjoyed reading it so much! Hope you can continue soon :)
Just a reader1 chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
Cute chapters indeed and thankfully you're not making them annoying with stupid cliches most fanfic writers use here...
Just a reader1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Aww I just wish they get close together soon :3
slimshadygirl7872 chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
Please continue! This is an awesome story!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »