Reviews for Please Forgive Me
Shailly Keshari chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
Hey, when are you going to continue this?!please continue this story,post the rest of the chapters..I am craving for the full story, and I request you to post the remaining chapters...THIS IS AWESOME!ALSO POST THE REMAINING CHAPTERS OF YOUR STORY "A STOLEN KISS"!
Just a reader1 chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
Lovely story, I enjoyed reading it so much! Hope you can continue soon :)
Just a reader1 chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
Cute chapters indeed and thankfully you're not making them annoying with stupid cliches most fanfic writers use here...
Just a reader1 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Aww I just wish they get close together soon :3
slimshadygirl7872 chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
Please continue! This is an awesome story!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
I could sense an upcoming tearjerker chapter at the end of this story
Charismatic Beauty chapter 3 . 4/9/2014
aw man that was so funny. Goku forced chichi in the lake and now she's mad but goku is still grinning like an idiot. I think he loves to make chichi mad and they were making such progress the night before. I hope it isn't ruined. Please update soon, this story is getting so good. I miss goku and chichi stories like this.
Charismatic Beauty chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
great chapter! can't wait to see what happens next.
Charismatic Beauty chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
that was so good! I like the way you characterized goku. he's so innocent and clueless at the same time. He has clue what a married couple is suppose to do and chichi is trying so hard to be patient with him. this was how it was suppose to be. I like how you're realistic on this topic. I think goku had to actually fall in love with chichi before they have sex or get married for that matter.
Cindi chapter 3 . 2/28/2014
This story is so romantic. I love the way you used both POV's to describe the same situation. You describe Goku's innocent thinking very well. I can't wait for more chapters.
Nura20 chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
Ooh the drama! Hopefully Goku gets his message crystal clear to his waifu soon. Love it :)
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
Please! Update its great and I want more.
visitor chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
dont stop. keep going. love it.
sortofbored chapter 3 . 11/19/2013