Reviews for The Little Merman
Leaving this account chapter 10 . 5/17
This was very good I loved this I spent all night reading it which is a problem that happens with me all the time because I have lots of trouble falling asleep and no I didn't sleep at day either so I'll have to read the squeal another day This is the longest fanfic I read including the squeal (I peaked at the chapters) but I'm dertimened to read the squeal anyway I'm really curious to see what happens So you'll see me review on that another day can't say when tho but i will :3
Leaving this account chapter 9 . 5/16
Aw i loved the end part when Alfred said we're heroes
Leaving this account chapter 7 . 5/16
Noo Germany nooo thats not Feil Spain being the turtle never Occurred to me I usally figure stuff like that out I was Surpised at myself for not even thinking of it It was kinda obvious now that I think of it Oh and Lucky Belward and Tino don't have to put up with any of this crap They get there so called alone time cause they already fell in love and there still together so they won't have any problems for them ha there having the easy life XD
Leaving this account chapter 3 . 5/16
I remeber when I watched the movie the fork scene was one my favorite parts I thought it was funny Francis did it better than the bird in the movie so that got a laugh out of me You wrote all the charaters perfectly too!
Leaving this account chapter 2 . 5/16
I sense some Prucan and yes England as Ariel does work out great
Leaving this account chapter 1 . 5/16
Hello I'm back! told ya I would read some more of your stories decided this was next
I actually really like the Italy Flounder and well it does make sense for Russia as Ursual I can't even think of anyone else in Hetalia that would fit that role so hey everything is good so far with me! okay guess ima read the next chapter whoo!
topaz3 chapter 10 . 8/6/2015
Yay! Gerita is back! MerGerita!...seductive, horny feli. You sly dog.
Timeinaninja chapter 7 . 3/28/2015
Germany no...stop..No bad Germany stahp...LUDWIG FREAKING BELSCHIMTD STAHP THAT'S NOT THE REAL ITALY! NO STAHP! STHAP! STAHP!
kwingard12 chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
Sea lions? tiger lobsters? Berwald? oh my! I loved that it made me Ty for making me feel better while I'm sick
kwingard12 chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
Don't worry the under the sea bit was amazing! I loved the rivalry between Lars are the blowfish. It made me giggle. I also really liked how you had lovi react to Robberts outburst. It was very fitting and needed to be said. Thank you for making this story I look forward to reading more chapters!
TheGrimAuxiliatrix chapter 10 . 11/29/2014
OH MY GODNESS SUCH A GOOD STORY, I CANT BELIEVE TBIS CHAPTER THOUGH, WOW WHAT A TURN AROUND.
Okay Kirsty, breath, calm down.
Wow, no amount of complimentary comments I give could possible be enough to compliment this.
MastermindKakashi chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
THis was beyond cute! and I absolutely adored it! Definite;y going to check out the sequal now! Danke :D
Reviewer 1 chapter 11 . 11/22/2013
I really think this story needs more reviews! I honestly don't know what to say, but the generic "I really like this story!"... *Sigh* I truely did enjoy it, and I'm very excited to read the sequel. I was very into it to the point I was almost ready to scream at Ludwig and my heart pained for Feliciano... I'm glad you did decide to get them together... This story made me feel heartbreak, relief and strong, indescribable emotions... Thank you.
VivaAmerica chapter 11 . 11/22/2013
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! X3 Can't wait! (And for what it's worth, the Sweden/Finland Beauty and the Beast sounds wunderbar. :3)
pastaaddict chapter 10 . 11/18/2013