Reviews for Rock Paper Scissors
deathvalley101 chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
Oh this is gold! Well done! Love this lil one shot!
I Write When I am Bored chapter 1 . 6/12/2017
Oh, this is so *laugh* so *chuckle* so *wheeze* SILLY!
*Falls off chair laughing while rolling on floor*

Five minutes later...
*Finally stands up, face red, huffing like a train*
*Sigh* Thank you! You just made my day! I just read a depressing fic a moment ago, and you lifted my mood with this funny, funny, funny story! Thank you! I appreciate it!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2017
I found this absolutely hilarious I'd love to see more one shots and updates in this series one of my absolute favourite transformer stories and can't wait for more
n1ghtdr34m3r chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
Hahahaha! I can't! This is too good! OMG! Sunny I just can't. Wow. Lol. This was hilarious. Once they get along you should totally add this into the story line the actual story. I can already imagine Hide laughing at Sunny for getting his aft kicked by an organic fleshy. This is amazing. You really are an amazing writer. Keep up the good work! I'll be reading the rest if your oneshots.
Child of Jon Snow chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
that had me smilieing the hole time go jamie do a nother but with alot more peaople present it will be quit funny
Undead Fangirlsama chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
Awesome! Hope Sunny's chapter is done soon... A can't wait to see the out come of his addict use towards Jaime...
Hope it continues and I vote Ironhide and Jazz as my favorite two Autobot's
professionalemail101 chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
THIS HAD ME LAUGHING SO HARD!
Autobot StarRacer chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I just fell off my bed laughing at that last line. LOL
Poor Will!
Great story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
haha. Sunny's a sore loser :)
I love it!
2211Nighthawk chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I love it! That is so funny I could totally see Sunny obsessing over rock paper scissors all freaking day! Why has nobody written something like this before. absolutely hilarious.
Prophet21 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Hilarious
Guest chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
This is SunnySides

Jaime is cheating. I just know it.
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
ROFLMAO! REALLY?! REALLY?! Oh my Primus that was funny! Keep up the good work and I hope to read more of your stories with Jamie in it!
Wheeliefan101 chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Lol! This is so awesome! XD
Sunstreaker would totally kill me if he saw me reading this...
Meh, WORTH IT!