Reviews for Para Bellum
Nahom-Sami chapter 8 . 5/5
You are a great writer
TheQuaintrelle chapter 8 . 4/26
omg this is most likely abandoned but I'd still like to say I love it and would kill for more
Helios7406 chapter 2 . 4/20
That spell affecting Ginny is the reason you don't use stunners on mass murderers.
Helios7406 chapter 1 . 4/20
The stupidity of using stunners on torturers and murderers that you know for a fact want to kill you and probably torture you first fills me with anger and disgust.
Deathshot147 chapter 8 . 2/6
I really really hope you see this because you’ve managed to write one of my favorite Harry Potter fanfics of all time. I love this read and I’d love it if you continued. Please don’t let this fic die!
chubbycherub chapter 8 . 2/4
LOVE this! Such a shame there is not more of it. Fingers crossed you someday return to it. :) following now
Shooter312 chapter 6 . 12/27/2020
damn im liking this chapter interaction
gormyr chapter 8 . 11/11/2020
oh god I would have loved to read the reaction if the whoopee cushion had gone off with every one there to hear it
ihassan chapter 1 . 11/6/2020
please update.. One of the best series i so far read.
Sterling-Ag chapter 8 . 10/23/2020
A sequel to one of my all-time favorite fanfiction works. To bad it is unfinished. There was so. much potential in this story. In any case thanks for sharing this with us. Your stories are just awesome.
untamedmagicfire chapter 8 . 10/21/2020
Oh I've loved this your writing is wonderful. I hope you might continue it some day
Jimbocous chapter 7 . 9/27/2020
Good grins. Do hope you find your way back to this at some point.
raffa18sapio chapter 8 . 9/15/2020
Unfortunately I only discovered your fanfiction now. I hope one day you can continue this story. I'm curious to know the continuing.
jessessanto chapter 8 . 8/30/2020
Termine essa fanfic, por favor.
nanaeleanor chapter 8 . 8/23/2020
OH my, I'm so sad to see this story on hold. You have developed such an ease with the characters that expresses them perfectly and with great humor. I loved this story and I hope you return to it some day. Truly one of the best stories on this site.