Reviews for Para Bellum
kat callan chapter 8 . 5/21
This is excellent:)
The last line really sealed it:)
LarsG chapter 8 . 5/20
Heh, nice story, thank you :)

I love many things about this story, but could the Tripplets / Bella / everyone else
sometime have something not work for them ?

have fun :)
Secundum chapter 4 . 5/7
Very much liking the sequel so far. I hope for quicker updates, as I just read the main story and this in one go. )
Portia chapter 8 . 4/27
I love seeing what happened to the non-canon characters you created! I can't wait to see the dynamics between Para Bellum Harry/Delenda Est Lily and James and PB Bellatrix/DE Bellatrix and other characters when they meet their alternate dimension versions.. That will be interesting. Keep posting, and thanks for giving me (and the rest of the world) such a great fanfic!
Punny chapter 8 . 4/4
Congrats on passing the bar exam, I hope it was a piece of pie :)
CordeliaHunter chapter 8 . 3/21
Beautiful. I love this story and will be waiting for the next chapter.
FLARECROWN chapter 8 . 3/20
Love this story it's simply amazing.
ryancarlojacalne chapter 1 . 3/17
I love this story, pls update soon
AraelStannis chapter 8 . 3/14
I love the triplets. The whole story is hilarious, but at the same time pretty cool.

I'm hoping for full disclosure to Harry Potter after he learns occlumency or they get rid of the scar horcrux. Maybe there will be more sharing of information among allies than in Delenda Est since it's not Bella and Harry as the only ones with the intel.

Anyways, I was expecting a semi-serious sequel to Delenda Est and got a hilarious story with a good plot and awesome characters (Though I'm pretty sure that the Delenda Est Moody is getting senile).
thepkrmgc chapter 8 . 3/10
the assault worked out pretty darn well, i wonder why they didnt just kill the dementors in the home dimension if they could though
thepkrmgc chapter 7 . 3/10
the chapters good, but its so long that it makes it difficult to process what they are about. the best writers tend to have long chapters though so the fault might be mine
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 3/10
two sirius's is too silly for one dimension to handel...
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 3/10
it seems like PB moody is going to even paranoid soon, its good to see the harrys finally met
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 3/10
i wonder what those hounds were, though i suspect voldy sent them from another dimension
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 3/10
the delenda est dimesnsion is quite overpowered but the shenanigans sirius and the triplets are pulling are rather amusing