Reviews for Para Bellum
Coures chapter 1 . 4/14
It's been 2 long years and here I am still rereading this magnificent story. Hoping, praying, and practically begging the gods for it to update to no avail. "Maybe someday." my naive heart says, "Maybe someday."
Illuviar chapter 8 . 3/31
Simply fascinating story! I hope you'll be able to update soon.
Zurver chapter 1 . 3/29
Please update soonnnnn!
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 8 . 3/24
Great chapter, can't wait for more.
hope.rose.dawnstar chapter 8 . 3/17
I started reading Delenda Est just a few days ago. Yesterday, I moved on to this story, and found several moments that were so good I had to read them aloud to my sister. Now she's working her way through Delenda Est.
Today in PE, we were doing some sort of relaxation/meditation activity, and instead of following directions, I curled up on my side and pretended I was a pumpkin. I'm not sure I got even close to achieving actual pumpkiness, but it was certainly more effective than following directions would have been.
Yaw613 chapter 8 . 3/13
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
BLADE OF ILLUSIONS chapter 8 . 3/3
this is great please update soon
OmegaUltima chapter 8 . 1/20
...Aww, and now the story ends on a cliffhanger over a year old; I really don't like it when that happens to stories I'm invested in :(
AlexDnD chapter 1 . 1/18
Interesting!
Are you going to continue writing this or have you stopped?
Princess Niki chapter 8 . 1/7
..please update
Please update I love this story!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/29/2016
This is a great fanfic! I was wondering if you are going to continue writing this and congratulations on passing the bar!
Cyclonetur chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
Can you at least tell us if you plan on updating? I've been following delenda est doe years and para bellum after it. It would be great if you would continue the series
Guest chapter 8 . 11/15/2016
As soon as Ms. Bones was stated as visiting the warden I became suspicious. It seems a bit to coincidental and lines up a bit too much with Harry's time limit. I think she's been Imperiused, and was sent to get the warden and effectively take over Azkaban.

Of course, now she's unconscious so her (possible) plan is moot.