Reviews for Para Bellum
LoveSpock chapter 8 . 8/12
I know that it's been a long while, but do you plan to continue this storyline? Thanks.

:-)

Thetrio5 chapter 8 . 8/12
One of my favorite stories on this site, I hope you continue to work on it.
Lauren0kiy chapter 8 . 7/28
I started reading this knowing there wasn't an ending, but I'm still very sad now that I've run out of chapters!

I think the plot for this book and the preceding is one of the best I've ever read.
I'm sincerely hoping you one day return to finish this story!

Thanks for the great read.
I never laugh while reading these stories they all seem too staged and forced. But this is the funniest story I have ever read and one of the greatest stories I ever read. It would not surprise me one bit if you became a great author one day but please don't forget about this story and your many fans who love this story.
SlouA chapter 8 . 5/31
Pls moar, I need more Ashworth and co in my life.
Evil Heckler chapter 8 . 5/30
Please, for all that is holy, update this thing. I neeeed to know what happens next.
ForgeStone chapter 8 . 5/22
I like your story much... BUT where are you? update more pls
v1cky84 chapter 8 . 5/10
Pleaseeee update soon. Your story is brilliant!
CockByteHuntress chapter 8 . 5/10
Soooooooooooo when is more coming? I need to know what is goin on with the dual Dark Lords and young Harry
ianmrtnz chapter 8 . 5/9
This is a superb fanfic. Pity it hasn't seen any action in some time. However I will favorite and follow in the hopes that you will return to it someday.
Please update. I know we don't have any right to ask anything of you but please, please, PLEASE update. This world that you have woven in words brings me happiness whenever I read it and I really Don't want it to end. So... Please update, and even if you don't.
please don't leave us in the dark.

Sincerely, the greek philosopher anon ee moose
Please update! I need more of the DE dimension characters.
Secundum chapter 8 . 4/28
Is this dead? (
livvie23 chapter 8 . 4/18
Congrats on passing the Bar. That's an impressive accomplishment, and I wish you the best :)
I really enjoyed Delenda Est. And I'm looking forward to reading Para Bellum as well. I think one of my biggest questions that I was left with after DE was how Bella ended up in that cell with Harry to begin with? I'm really hoping that the second Dark Lord is the Dark Lord from that original dimension- from the Lost War (also, I love that name for those events). If he is, I really hope, and look forward to (fingers crossed) you explaining the events that led to all of DE and PB to occur.
Happy writing!
-Liv
ShunKickShunKers chapter 8 . 4/10
I hesitated a while to read this because I loved DE and didn't want to be disappointed with the sequel...which I actually love even more! Please tell me you haven't abandoned this yet. Draco running away was the best WTF moment ever xD!