Reviews for Para Bellum
SELENE 333 chapter 8 . 10/13
soy nueva le endo tus historias y aunque me tomo un tiempo leerlas en español, las tres me han encantado. nunca pensé en Bella como personaje principal pero me encan a la perspectiva en la q gira la historia. espero subas un capitulo nuevo de esta fascinante saga. jiji porque para mi es una saga y espero la sigas hasta él final.
en mi tienes una nueva admiradora aunque no se me de él ingles trato de darle sentido a ciertas palabras y con ayuda logre leer.
sigue la por fís siiii
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 8 . 8/24
Oh dear. What a cliffhanger!
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 7 . 8/24
Ah, the possibilities of polyjuice.
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 6 . 8/24
Moody and the fire... hahaha
silverrain-shiningsun chapter 1 . 8/24
I want more.
Zubekanov chapter 8 . 8/13
cool
Dreous44 chapter 8 . 7/26
Great story. I'm bummed it's abandoned...
Tanathar chapter 8 . 7/1
Delenda Est is one of my favourite HP stories, so I was immensely pleased to see you had begun a sequel, and am enjoying it so far, New characters and old. Look forward to seeing Harry Black let loose. He helped teach Leo To be a master duelist, so his own skills must have progressed as well.

Thanks again for the time and effort you put in to this.
Riset36 chapter 8 . 6/20
I don't suppose you accept bribes for finishing stories? Money? Dark powers? Copious amounts of cheese?
Eh, it's all hypothetical, anyway.
I don't know why everyone hates Minister Bellatrix, she seems like a witch that gets the job done. Well, there is corruption... nepotism... dark magic... I thought it was par for the course, though. It's not like they didn't know who they were electing when they put her into office, politicking or no politicking.
Which Violet is Harry? The one who traveled back seemed more polite. The one who stayed... I'm confused. Where is the one that stayed? Also, impersonating your own daughter is highly... inordinate. Embarrassing. Egregious. Gross. ( underline one or write your own adjective in a blank space )
Malfoy making Ron and Hermione kiss was hilarious, even if he was under Imperius. Or Confundus? Maybe magical mushrooms?
Draco in the new world seems a little sad. And drunk. And his stepfather is Snape. Oh well, he probably deserves it. Somehow.
Well, I'll just leave it there for you to read if you decide to finish the fic, or just look through the comments or whatever. You don't have to finish it if you don't want to, you know. I had two-three hours of laughs while reading it, and that's two-three hours more than I'd have otherwise.
Cheers!