Reviews for Para Bellum
Lady Mage chapter 8 . 3/1
I love this story so much. I sincerely hope you update soon!
Impact81 chapter 6 . 2/10
good news #3: you get your choice of toppings

bad news #3: the toppings contain potassium benzoate...that's bad
KW Jordan chapter 8 . 2/7
I just realized I never got around to reviewing your other piece as I was reading it. I guess coming to an abrupt stop will do that to a person, but what a stop it was. I would certainly love an update!
jon02 chapter 8 . 2/3
keep up the good work
Trevor88 chapter 8 . 2/2
Hi, well written. I have a few questions.
What happened to Crouch Sr? I mean, he gets arrested but he doesn't get mentioned, but I doubt he has anything to do with Para Bellum.
2. Is the invading Voldemort the one that put Harry Black in azkaban? ie. the lost war one?
3. Is the Deathly Hallows out of the equation?
Thanks
ksecc1 chapter 2 . 1/23
You know, Brllatrix's snarky sense if humor (as seen in the triplets) is hillarious. But kind of sad when pointed at loved characters from cannon. I know they helped Harry. But it feels a bit pitiless.
The Last Rising Of The Phoenix chapter 8 . 1/20
NOOOOO! THEY MISSED THE WHOOPEE CUSHION!

Excellent as always.

Can wait for the next one
Noble Korhedron chapter 8 . 1/19
ULP... Looks like the whole thing's become one big FUBAR...
llIMagic chapter 8 . 1/15
Hey! I just thought to check this story and was excited to see that another chapter is up. I think this is one of the most interesting stories on the site, and definitely the best comedy fanfic I've ever read. It is such a difficult genre to do correctly, but your whole story has a light-hearted and humorous undertone while still having a very interesting plot and intricately developed characters on top of it. Great work, can't wait to read the next chapter whenever it comes next!
Antf chapter 8 . 1/10
Thought the bit with Ron and the sword would be more comical. Though its Bellatrix, I think the triplets get too much leeway with how they act etc. Will be waiting on Lily/James taking care of Harry and when they meet more of their other dimensional counterparts. And congratulations on passing the bar
dinadan256 chapter 6 . 1/7
Very entertaining story. I like the interactions betweem your universe and the one closer to the books, especially Sirius.
At the start I also enjoyed reading about the triplets, but they overstayed their welcome. They can do everything and outsmart everyone. You only allude to them not being able to duel, yet they still got away easily.
JPElles chapter 8 . 1/7
I'm guessing with Dumbledore and etc.. busy a bit of mischief and maybe reapropriating some things is going to happen?
archicane chapter 8 . 1/6
Great to see Para-Bellum continuing! Congratulations on passing the Bar by the way. Certainly a great accomplishment.

A few comments on the story and this chapter. Great story, but needs a bit more tension. No major characters have died yet which could do with a change. The last book, I felt the ending might have been rushed with Harry and Bella winning out far to easily against their enemy with little cost. We're now in a day and age of Game of Thrones level of plots and lead character deaths, and your story now has enough characters to start seeing some losses. I've also found things often go too smoothly in your story, with the heroes winning quick and easy, like the acquisition of Azkaban. I'd love to see some real action and drama in the next chapter, but even without, you have me as a loyal reader.

Archicane
So you want to be an Author chapter 8 . 1/6
Not sure if it was done on purpose what with the triplets doing it and all, but RSVP stands for R├ępondez S'il Vous Plait. Seeing that three of the four letters are there to say "please", it's a little superfluous to add na english "please" after.
amberpup chapter 8 . 1/5
Oh brave Ron, brave Ron, with his Blade of the Dead Dementor. Coming forth to slain his foes!
And also having one huge death wish, messing with the Black Triplets that way. Likely the Chudley Cannons will be the first all Newts team in the history of Quidditch (the salamander, not the test).

Be interesting to read some short stories about the Triplets growing-up, especially Violet.

Tonks 1 and 2 were fun to read, and the same once they met and the younger sees what's possible with the older's career.

Harry and Ginny's moment was sweet, and it isn't surprising to see Ginny mature so much more. She can see pass hometown favorites, to destroy not one but two Dark Lords.

Ivy & Holly, I so do wonder if they cater? And Leo, is there anyone that can dislike him?

As to Hermione, 1 & 2... that's a meeting I'm saving my popcorn for.

But to questions, what happened to Rose in the meeting, did she apparate with her husband? And I thought Hermione was doing the wards for Azkaban, not Rose (by Ron's statement). I would think Rose would be more crystal ball support, then Ward Mistress. And how is any other woman even talking to her, since not only does she get the nicest husband around (if you leave older Harry out) but she gets the nicest rich and titled husband around! Without doubt, the other women of marriageable age in Para Bellum should be out to murder Rose for her daring and good fortune.
Of course, maybe Harry and Bellatrix are enough of a smoke screen to keep Rose safe. Since without doubt, all young girls hope their husbands to be are like Lord Black. Sure his action doll sells out every year around xmas, with his twin wands.