Reviews for Para Bellum
Amme92 chapter 8 . 2/19
Oh man it's such a shame that you are unlikely to ever finish this fic. It's absolutely fantastic, I have read this and the original one several times. I truly love it
jimmy.oz chapter 1 . 12/31/2021
too bad this story wasn't finished would be interesting.
Sifo-Dyas chapter 5 . 12/3/2021
Voldmort is the most boring Villan in my opinion.
LordStrange chapter 8 . 10/10/2021
Oof loved this story!
JuliusMD chapter 8 . 9/29/2021
Thanks for this story. It would be great if it would continue.
Chasta Hart chapter 8 . 8/21/2021
Please, please, continue this story! It's like the Harry Potter multiverse and I'm dying to know how they defeat two Voldemorts. I want to see how the Black triplets continue their pranks, or even if one or two date the younger Weasley twins. What will the Para Bellum dimension make of Harry Ashworth Black and do young Harry and Ginny finally go home? Please, finish this story! You're an amazing writer!
SmartKoala chapter 8 . 6/10/2021
Oh I definitely would love for you to continue this story. I love your Black triplets and think it’s such a great sequel!
Guitarlover56784 chapter 8 . 6/7/2021
So now that I've finished your stories I think what I said at the end of the first one still applies. There is very little emotion from any characters aside from a blush or a smile here and there. No problems on dialog, but the emotional aspect is lacking. Plus the reactions for huge events are lacking as well. Another dimension and hermionie just jumps on it? That's not like her at all.
b6076b6076 chapter 8 . 6/5/2021
I hope that you come back to this at some point. It was just getting to a major point in the story.
Rune Tobor chapter 8 . 5/15/2021
This is too good to leave incomplete.

There are many crossovers where Harry changes dimensions but this is the only one I know of that has 3 Harry Potter dimensions.

Now I have no clue how you might complete this but I would like to add a final scene.

The Triplets broke an insane Bellatrix LeStrange out of an Azkaban.
Quietly, off stage while the war is fought Bellatrix LeStrange is brought back to sanity.
Mostly...
She ends up fixated on the Triplets, Bellatrix Black, AND HARRY BLACK!
And wants her sane twin to SHARE!

There are quite a few Harry and 2 or more girl fics.
But I think you can be the first Bellatrix/Harry/Bellatrix ever!
Nahom-Sami chapter 8 . 5/5/2021
You are a great writer
TheQuaintrelle chapter 8 . 4/26/2021
omg this is most likely abandoned but I'd still like to say I love it and would kill for more
Helios7406 chapter 2 . 4/20/2021
That spell affecting Ginny is the reason you don't use stunners on mass murderers.
Helios7406 chapter 1 . 4/20/2021
The stupidity of using stunners on torturers and murderers that you know for a fact want to kill you and probably torture you first fills me with anger and disgust.
Deathshot147 chapter 8 . 2/6/2021
I really really hope you see this because you’ve managed to write one of my favorite Harry Potter fanfics of all time. I love this read and I’d love it if you continued. Please don’t let this fic die!