Reviews for Para Bellum
Continue this story!
GeorgeTobor chapter 3 . 7/29
I re-read Delinda Est again.
I'm in a Harry/Bellatrix mood.
Please update and complete this...
Or at least post any outline and notes.
GeorgeTobor chapter 1 . 7/29
It occurs to me that the Triplets should be able to at least fight ONE voldemort to a standstill. They have Harry's speed and reflexes coupled with Bellatrix's knowledge. Their parents would have trained them to an insane degree!
Hope this gets updated some day
howlsword chapter 8 . 6/3
very very good story, please update asap...
Honestly I am disappointed. This is nothing compared to Delenda Est. Story reads clanky and without flow. Dont really know how to express it better. Just the plot itself is not that good.
ChaoticVortex chapter 8 . 5/20
Was this story adopted by a different author by chance? It’s an amazing piece of work and I wish I could see its conclusion.
Leggo16 chapter 8 . 5/6
whelp, I see you're still active (at least to update one story), why not come back to this one?
Magnusss chapter 8 . 4/24
Update
phoebuscat chapter 8 . 4/17
Been three years so I guess it's abandoned, too, ey? Bummer!
BROnicorn chapter 3 . 3/17
this is a very unique and wonderful story you should continue this.
hellkeeper6 chapter 7 . 3/10
One of the best stories on this site. Still hoping it will get continued one day.
Anontbhfam chapter 8 . 3/5
Which upon further examination I want to take back. This story was quite brilliant. My favourite part is Bellatrix' struggle with her perceived inferiority compared to her husband.
Pls update is excellent story
Anontbhfam chapter 7 . 2/26
Alright, I'll be honest, I'm not a huge fan of this but the part with Malfoy was absolute gold. You just gotta love the bugger.
And by "not a huge fan of this" I mean that this story's pretty great but not on the level of the prequel which I absolutely adored.