Reviews for Deep Roots
Sandy-wmd chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
If Clint thought Steve's big hands were incongruous with the tiny baby, what does he think about Hulk holding the baby? Practically a cradle. :)
Shazrolane chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
The back and forth nature of this chapter was perfect. The end was hazy and I reached a point where I wasn't really certain what was going on and that was perfect also, because that's what Clint was feeling as well.
Sandy-wmd chapter 5 . 11/23/2013
This was all very surreal. A little hard to follow, but with Clint doped to the eyeballs and being tortured and who knows what else, the discontinuity actually makes sense. :)
Esha Napoleon chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
Great chapter ;)
Esha Napoleon chapter 3 . 11/2/2013
Great story 3
featheredschist chapter 3 . 10/28/2013
Hot stuff, Cake. Loved it. On to the next!
Sandy-wmd chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Yay, new story! I'm loving it so far. Nice to see Clint bow to the inevitable and accept help from his friends and teammates.
Phase D chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Slash warning would be nice.
Shazrolane chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I am hooked. That first bit was so very hard to read, and then it changes to physical whump - I could feel how exhausted Clint was.

The whole middle part was so sweet, the two guys so obviously in love and giddy with happiness. I loved the jewelry and the dinner. I should have known better, I really should have, but you got me so distracted with the wedding (which, BTW, was incredibly close to what my spouse and I did) and the happiness and the love and the OMG RONIN and mysterious file and child wait what CHILD? and then NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

So, you hurt me, hooked me, and then reduced me to a rambling mess.
assantra chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
I really do like this story but I think I missed the frst one. Was there a first one?
assantra
flaimingdarkfox chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
cant wait to see what happens next
featheredschist chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Well, this promises to be interesting. Onward we go.