Reviews for Thanks to the Basilisk
Artur Hawkwing 1 chapter 4 . 3/6
Any chance you can send me the link for that altimers pensive thing? My grandma. Just started having it.
Delightfully sinful chapter 4 . 3/5
I'm confused. In your previous chapter, you stated that Dumbledore was indeed repentant from his dark time with Grindelwald and now you have him as the one responsible for creating Voldemort. Not just that but he did it on purpose. So is Dumbledore evil in this story or not?
Penny is wise chapter 4 . 3/4
Awesome chapter. Too bad he couldn't save the snake. Did Ron not follow them down? And what happened to the fraude?
JPElles chapter 4 . 3/3
Interesting. Very interesting.
Indecisive Bob chapter 4 . 3/3
Huh. I didn't see that coming. I'm sure there are other Good-Tom/Bad-Voldermort stories out there, but this is the first I've read. And since when is Ginny Harry and Neville's cousin? I would think that she would be more of their sister, considering that Harry considers the Twins as his brothers. And what happened to Ron and Lockhart at the end of this chapter? They were there at the entrance of the Chamber, by the basilik skin, then they just kind of disappeared. Anywho. Keep up the good work!
Indecisive Bob chapter 1 . 3/3
Wow, when you said that you made "some changes" to First Year, I think you were making a bit of an understatement. Harry's got a backbone (where did he get it?), he gave Neville his spare backbone, Ron's treated like the jerk he kinda is, Hermione is essentially Harry's girlfriend (but they're eleven, what do they know about romance? Wait till they're out of puberty, then the fun begins!), and Draco somehow has more loyalty to a muggle Queen than to his own father. Kinda weird and unexplainable, but I guess this IS an alternate start.
BMS chapter 4 . 3/3
Interesting twists in this chapter. One thing though, in the Authors note at the end of chapter 1 you said that Dumbledore had repented of his dealings w/ Grindelwald which would basicaly mean he's turned away from the dark yet here he is responsable for creating Voldemort and that half the order members are Voldemorts so did he repent after creating Voldie?
Cateagle chapter 4 . 3/3
Now that's an interesting twist, banishing Voldemort while recovering Tom as he was; that could have very interesting effects down the way. I can see that "Team Potter" is going to have fun sorting out the chamber.
we want more soon
god of all chapter 4 . 3/3
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
texan-muggle chapter 1 . 3/3
OK, you're not the first to advance the dates in their stories (although I agree with another reviewer that a 10-year advance would have been neater)...but Draco should have been celebrating his *12th* birthday, not his 13th.
Jarno chapter 1 . 3/3
Interesting story, I like the way how you portray your characters.
However, I don't agree with Draco getting that many points. I also feel that you seem to be, like many others, under the impression that Dumbledore favourited Gryffindor when he handed out those points in canon. Sorry, but in my opinion, that is incorrect. Harry and his friends saved the school. If answering right in class deserves 5 to 10 points, than saving the school certainly deserves 50 points. Whether or not that was on the last day of term shouldn't matter, a race only stops at the finish line. You can look at the opposite as well. Slytherin was ahead, if they decided to collectively beat up Hufflepuff on the last day, they shouldn't lose any points for that because it's the last day. No, Harry and his friends deserved those points, whether or not it was the last day, and Gryffindor deserved to win the house cup. There was no favouritism.
Red Phoenix Dragon chapter 4 . 3/3
A good chapter for the CoS battle of wills. Interesting twist on who created Voldemort and why. Dumbledore could not mar his greater than Merlin image with blood on his hands. Interesting how Dumbledore force Harry to kill. Quirrellmort in first year, the Basilisk in second and Voldemort himself or die trying.
So did Ronald come down to the chamber and was Lockhart left there?
So how will Harry and his friends survive the other dark lord?
Thanks for sharing your story. Please update soon.
starboy454 chapter 4 . 3/3
excellent update
DZ2 chapter 4 . 3/3
Nice chapter and a nice twist to the Chamber.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »