Reviews for Jeeps, Trees, and Blackmail
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
lol. I know Hound loves Earth. But an enviromental activist who's covered from head to toe in weaponry just makes me laugh.
Ziggyboo chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
This was just such a fun little fic. I loved it. :D The interaction between Hound and Swindle was great-I found it particularly funny when Swindle of all people called blackmail. X3 And the last line was just perfect. Hound holding a tiny picket sign is also one of the most amusing mental images ever. I really do hope you end up writing more Transformers fics!
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Yay! Awesome fic! It's nice to see non-combat situations. Swindle should keep his mouth shut. lol. Well written, and very funny.
j32 chapter 1 . 12/29/2002
This is a great start are you going to post more up soon?Hope so.(-:
Dinogrrl chapter 1 . 10/29/2002
This was a neat little story, and provided an interesting perspective on Hound in particular. You're the first writer to note that a scouting job leads to lots of 'alone time' and reflected that impact onto Hound. Very nice character development. Swindle is..well, Swindle. Very much in character. And an unexpected, to some degree, ending as well. Good short story.
Cyrelle chapter 1 . 9/22/2002
HAHAHAHAHAH! Evil! Man, this was great... we need more of those good fics around!
Princess Artemis chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
This was amusing in the best way possible - a realistic situation, realistic reactions, realistic low-key humor. I rather liked the image of Hound holding up a tiny picket sign.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2002
tremor3258 chapter 1 . 9/19/2002
He he. A nice little opposing piece. Some insights into Hound's character. Swindle is Swindle. Hound handles the situation with his usual aplomb. Well written and fun.

This would explain where the humans got all the cool tech by 2005 though...