Reviews for Mended Hearts
Supermaster51 chapter 5 . 6/2
Batman don't says he is in love, he says he loves Wonder Woman, just to her, because the Batman's love belongs to her and her love belongs to Batman.
Supermaster51 chapter 28 . 6/2
Greatful history. Wonderbat the perfect couple.
They don't love the other people like they love each other.
Sforzanto2711 chapter 28 . 5/27
Lotsy, you made me did not sleep all night.
This is my first eng long fic which is over 20 chapters.
I really really love this story. Bruce love Diana & Diana also love Bruce. When Diana lose her power, Bruce help her and promise to be with her I really feel deep inside Diana's tension with Bruce's darkness. your writing is great.
SouthernStar chapter 28 . 1/24
It says to be continued, but you have it logged as completed. Could you let me know what it is?mthis is so good!
Lara Vezzani chapter 28 . 11/24/2017
Really great story! Long ! Now I have to read the other one!
Lara Vezzani chapter 21 . 11/23/2017
Wow!
Lara Vezzani chapter 11 . 11/23/2017
How sweet! Very well written, nothing explicit.
Lara Vezzani chapter 9 . 11/23/2017
Lots of angst
Nice job of showing the love!
Lara Vezzani chapter 6 . 11/23/2017
Very nice. Some sweet moments between the 2.
Timeless Musketeer chapter 28 . 10/14/2017
Fabulous story ... Why do the people of DC not understand all the potential of WonderBat. Why the hell did they go from wondebat to the lame superwonder or even worse sommes from the beginning" batcat ? At least know how to explore that.
Good work
random person chapter 3 . 6/1/2017
Its funny how Clark and Bruce are best friends but Clark can't get Bruce to admit he loves her but J'onn can easily
Closet Stalker chapter 28 . 6/1/2017
Hot but it read like a Bella and Edward story.
Dizzystrogg chapter 28 . 5/3/2017
That was beautiful
random person chapter 4 . 3/17/2017
I will kill your people and then batman just walks out of the room like nothing has happened
random person chapter 2 . 3/17/2017
So daddy bats and supey are pretty much jealous about each other cause they both like Diana?I can fell another batman v superman movie coming...