Reviews for Mended Hearts
Timeless Musketeer chapter 28 . 10/14
Fabulous story ... Why do the people of DC not understand all the potential of WonderBat. Why the hell did they go from wondebat to the lame superwonder or even worse sommes from the beginning" batcat ? At least know how to explore that.
Good work
random person chapter 3 . 6/1
Its funny how Clark and Bruce are best friends but Clark can't get Bruce to admit he loves her but J'onn can easily
Closet Stalker chapter 28 . 6/1
Hot but it read like a Bella and Edward story.
Dizzystrogg chapter 28 . 5/3
That was beautiful
random person chapter 4 . 3/17
I will kill your people and then batman just walks out of the room like nothing has happened
random person chapter 2 . 3/17
So daddy bats and supey are pretty much jealous about each other cause they both like Diana?I can fell another batman v superman movie coming...
Legionis chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
You are fantastic! Your fic have everything: drama, adventure and romance, thank you very much! I will read the others that continous the fic.
Nguyen Nguyen chapter 17 . 8/12/2016
Holyshiettt! Clark being brotherzoned by Diana, lol.
R.I.P, Clark, may your soul find peace.
Reborn Dark Phoenix chapter 9 . 8/3/2016
Well. That escalated quickly.
Could really do with that healing factor right now, huh?

The scene between Bruce and Diana was, as always, beautifully done. The bit with Bruce explaining why he didn't tell Hippolyta sooner about Diana really showcases not just how much Bruce wants and loves her, but the pointlessness of him trying to push her away (granted, he's already happily let Diana in, but my point still stands).

And the Joker is still out there. This loss of those drugs doesn't bode well. I can't keeping myself from thinking this'll affect Diana somehow...
Reborn Dark Phoenix chapter 8 . 8/1/2016
I can imagine as soon as Hippolyta left, Bruce almost whooping for joy, grinning ear to ear.

I enjoyed this chapter, I've been wondering if Hippolyta would be making an appearance. And I love how it's the little things like calling the Queen that Bruce shows he cares. Diana's reaction to that was heartwarming.

That thing in Themyscira, whatever Hippolyta has to take care of...that'll be impacting the story later on, calling it now.
Reborn Dark Phoenix chapter 7 . 8/1/2016
Aww, Big Brother Clark. Again, you show off the strong bond between Clark and Diana really well, how close they are. Not in the same way as Bruce and Diana, obviously, but unique in itself.

I enjoyed the moments of self conscious Diana had; makes her relatable to the reader, and of course reminds us that despite her goddesslike abilities and her prestige & heritage, she's still like any human being. And of course, Bruce still sees her and the beautiful woman he loves. I love it.

And now Joker is involved? Well, this ought to be fun to say the least. I wonder how this'll impact Diana's recuperation.
Reborn Dark Phoenix chapter 6 . 7/20/2016
Damn you, Alfred!
Now that that's outta the way...

I love the dedication Bruce has for Diana here. Sure, he hasn't officially declared to Diana his love for her, but that might as well be the same thing. The love he shows her is freaking adorable.
Of course, Diana isn't Diana without her stubbornness. Of course she hates feeling helpless and dependent. It's basically everything that's going against Wonder Woman. The banter involving that bit was pretty funny.

Of course, Diana may just change her tune for that sponge bath ;)
Reborn Dark Phoenix chapter 5 . 7/20/2016
I love how you write the scenes between Bruce and Diana in your stories. This is no different; you really highlight the desire, love and longing they have for each other coming to a head when they're around each other. Bruce really shows himself, his real self, when it comes to Diana, the Bruce that just wants to love.
Diana's total trust in Bruce is shown here beautifully. She isn't even aware of her surroundings, and barely semi-conscious, and yet she feels safe and protected in Bruce's arms. "Cared for," as it was mentioned.

You display the love between these two beautifully here, and I thoroughly enjoyed reading this chapter. Well done :)
Reborn Dark Phoenix chapter 4 . 7/20/2016
Ah, the Batman in all his dark and brutal glory. Doesn't get much better than that. Superman pulling a Batman, though? I'd be fucking terrified. Excellent job showing Superman's potential dark side.
I shall dub this Superman, "Dark Knight! Superman."

At least the intentions of the Akusu are now known. And, this isn't the last of them we'll see or hear, I can feel it already. I'm calling it now: the Akusu leader is now going to personally lead an invasion to capture Diana and will end up losing BADLY to Batman.

The fact that the Akusu's weapon had nothing to do with what's wrong with Diana, though, is a surprising twist. I can imagine what Bruce might be thinking, with all those hours focused on the Akusu weapon instead of whatever the problem really is. Bruce won't be pleased...
Reborn Dark Phoenix chapter 3 . 7/20/2016
I find J'onn to be the highlight of this chapter. You portrayed him quite well here, showing his calm and compassionate side excellently. He always seems to have the right words to say in the best and worst of moments.
This is why he's called "the heart and soul of the Justice League," because of moments like this.

I always imagined that J'onn was up there with Supes and Diana with what Leaguers Bruce has the moat trust in, who he can show more of his real self to. Moments like these always help reinforce that idea.