Reviews for Kyuudou Sennin
girl338 chapter 12 . 7/24
In one of your previous chapters you wrote how Naruto thought that his twin sister has grown up nicely - she had a B-cup. What kind of brother looks at his sister's breasts? A PERVERT and PEDOPHILE ( he is 17 years older that her!)
P.S. Plot is interesting:)
fieryfoxpaws chapter 12 . 7/22
so is this fic gonna make a comeback? or is it dead like the others?
Dragonlily22 chapter 12 . 7/5
Please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update THIS, and your OTHER stories, again SOON! Thank you!
Ahyah chapter 12 . 7/4
Noooooo...you left me hanging! Damn you!

On a serious note I do hope that you eventually come back and continue this story. It truly was a good read, I thoroughly enjoyed it. Kudos to you for an engaging story.
davycrockett100 chapter 11 . 6/18
awesome
Ellimist01 chapter 2 . 6/16
Well a lot of things happened, but I want to know why he keeps three swords when he can give at least one to Mito? And for that matter why in the description it says Naruko Uzumaki, but her name is Mito. Might as well have named it OC since Naruko is know as a female version of Naruto, meaning she's blonde and has whisker marks. Anyway it was a good chapter. A lot of information given and some minor crossovers shown. Well it seems minor for now.
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 8 . 6/12
What? I was reading one story and suddenly the plot changed to some random alternate story. I had to check three times to make sure I didn't accidently click on something.

Western King? Really. Strong as godlike Naruto who hold all the bijuu. A chuunin exams with genin who apparently can move and fight like Jonin and ANBU. A bunch of random names for the ANBU of other villages.

Sure why not. Its your fic. Go nuts.
vampwalker709 chapter 7 . 6/12
Great chapter nice to see naruto cut lose a little.

Thank you very much for writing.
vampwalker709 chapter 5 . 6/11
Great not wait for the real naruto really exited.

Thank you for writing.
vampwalker709 chapter 4 . 6/11
I really don't like how you have naruto under playing himself

please tell me he drops this weak act soon it is annoying other

then that great chapter thank you for writing.
vampwalker709 chapter 3 . 6/11
Nice love the twincest.

Great chapter thanks for writing.
vampwalker709 chapter 2 . 6/11
Yeah naruto holding back thing was weird seeing as how rookie of the

year would have got him with mito as well as dobe unless he wanted sasuke on his

chapter thank you for writing.
vampwalker709 chapter 1 . 6/11
Fucking sweet love love love it you so much for writing

you genius you love op characters and you fulfill the craving for them like

no other and thank makes you one of my favorite authors.
ChronoPhoenix chapter 12 . 6/10
Love the story, hope to see more soon.
HitmaN007 chapter 12 . 6/9
I have been waiting for your story bro i love it