Reviews for The Contract
This chapter actually brought a smile to my face. I thought the humor tag was just for show. But I must say, the quality is improving exponentially.
the doctor is a woman not man!
Hellboybu chapter 27 . 3/30
love the story
Anime100 chapter 27 . 3/12
This is truly interesting to read; please update soon

I wonder if Molly Weasley will find out about Naruto and Gaara's pasts? I'm actually looking forward to reading about that part

This might be too late but HAPPY NEW YEAR
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 27 . 2/26
A great story so far here! Looking forward to reading more!
Jordisk chapter 8 . 2/20
I looked it up, the way the bank manager should have responded would be a negative form of the question. So when asked "Will this be a problem?", the response would be "This will not be a problem". There is, technically, a word for "No", Ie, but it is INCREDIBLY rude to use in basically all situations, and basically only exists to say "Yes, we have a translation of that word".
ElderWand chapter 11 . 10/14/2020
I Summon Thee Back From The Depths Of Real Life! Finish It! Finish This Story I, The Greatest Wand Ever, Commands!
DiveLord chapter 2 . 10/12/2020
HahahahahahahHha! This is gonna be the Best. Thing. Evah! There need to be more Mr. Black stories, Make A Wish was inspired and an emotional roller coaster.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/3/2020
I thouht you did greate
Hades676 chapter 27 . 7/7/2020
ZorraPhoenix chapter 27 . 6/13/2020
Loved this story and your harry lonely traveler stories. I'm wondering if this will be finished?
rtalish chapter 27 . 6/7/2020
I’ve fallin in love with the Black Ink! Please continue
Decker chapter 4 . 4/27/2020
OH FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK!
WHY THE HELL ARE THERE ADS OF TWO FUCKING PARAGRAPHS?! THIS IS THE FOURTH CHAPER I'VE READ AND EACH PAGE WAS THE SAME! JUST CONSTANT YAOI MANGA ADS [LOOKING AT AUTHOR], MASS PRODUCED *COOL* FACE MASKS AND RANDOM ASS PHARMACIES.
WHY THE FUCK DID YOU LET FFN USE YOUR PAGES TO ADVERTISE GOOGLE'S BULLSHIT?!
Nekoyasha12 chapter 27 . 4/24/2020
No No No No! Please, more! Dear Godz more, please? I friggen love this. It's just as great as Make A Wish. XD Jeez, this is awesome, please continue?! :3
AnthonyR89 chapter 19 . 2/20/2020
you forgot that kabuto also worked for sasori.
1,251 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »