Reviews for Paths Crossed
Otakugirl 13 chapter 35 . 9/19
Hey, I'm glad you're continuing this! I'm not active on this ship or fandom anymore but I was suddenly hit with a craving for anything Finnceline related few days too. I've become a rather picky reader after my break from ffn and I already read the complete popular ones years back so it was really hard to find satisfying ones now. This story caught my attention and I gave it a 2 days marathon reading. Enough of my ramblings, what I want to say is that I really love your story and how you write it. I also like how you develop their relationship. I'm excited how this will go on. Thank you for not giving up on this! :)
Erika Peterson chapter 35 . 7/13
Whaaaaaat?! You almost made me cry! I mean, it's not that that post on chapter 35 did not deserve any tear, but it's 4:30 A.M (yes, 4:30 A.M.) and I don't think my eyes wanna cry... However, my heart somehow sank. You know what? I'll tell you why I love this fic and why I seriously think that it deserves and ending. First, I love your writing style, it's easy to follow yet carefully built. Second, although we already know the characters, here I find them 3 dimensional, to me they are real people having real-life problems. Third, the flow of events is really natural and doesn't rush things. Fourth, the romantic tension between Marcie and Finn is so unbearable that made me read these 85k words in approximately two days. Fifth, it's been a long time since I reviewed any fic (which is kind of embarrassing) but I couldn't help reviewing yours, it's something I can't explain. Sixth, I've laughed in two days more than I have in the last two months. Seventh, reading this fic has made me want to write a One Piece - Adventure Time crossover fic. Eigth, I'll miss your Author Notes and this fic. Please end this fic, I don't ask for anything else. You may not want to believe it, but you're a good fic writer and I'm delighted to have chosen to read this fic. Thank you for the last 34 amazing chapters (I wouldn't change anything, not even a comma, of them). I hope I'll be able to read you soon! xoxo
Erika Peterson chapter 27 . 7/13
Hunson is hilarious! I love Finn's reactions hahaha. By the way, the child in the dream I'm sure is Marceline, since she had short hair as a child and she could have been mistaken and given that Finn and she are the same age maybe they met at school and don't remember each other. It's like their being together is DESTINY! (the last word sung as Sam Tsui would sing it hehe)
Erika Peterson chapter 26 . 7/13
Ooooow that was one of the cutest things ever! Maybe a kiss on her forehead would have embarrassed him and make him blush, but anyways, all the chapter was amazing, really. I can't make scenes like that TTnTT
Hunson has cameras in his house, hasn't he? Is he looking at them while they're sleeping? That'd be awesome!
Don't worry about your cute scenes, they are perfect :)
Erika Peterson chapter 23 . 7/13
I knew it! I knew it! And you knew I knew it! Muahahaha. That amazing mind of yours... I love it! (L) What actually took me more off guard is that ha was also the principal because to me they were two different people. So the wannabe FBI teacher are like the businessmen in the iceber, right? Hahaha I imagine them like that. It was funny to read Finn's thoughts about Marceline's appearance in her house. I already want the kiss please!
Erika Peterson chapter 19 . 7/12
Whaaaaaaat? There was supposed to be a kiss?! TTnTT However, I loved they willingly held hands and Flare appeared out of the blue in time to take a photo. Your chapters are awesome, I love them all even if don't review on each one. By the way, I'm the guest who reviewed earlier on the bug chapter, I don't know why I was logged out...
Woooooo! Marcie likes Finn, Marcie likes Finn na na na na na! Hahahah The bug task was awesome and it was funny to imagine Marceline onto Finn's shoulder fighting bugs with a broom-sword. I already want to read the beach chapter. The thing with their hands was HILARIOUS. And I'va a question where does Marceline strength come from? O.O
If the question is still open I choose B:disappear
Erika Peterson chapter 15 . 7/12
Hahahaha I couldn't stop laughing! I love it. And I think that if Marceline would have wanted, she could have stopped Finn from taking her the bridal style. I'm imagining what would have happened if he hadn't aaid anything about her weiggt and they had entered the cafeteria like a just-married couple hahahaha. I just think she enjoyed his carrying her ;) (I would hahaha). In each chapter I love the Finnceline even more!

PS: Sorry if I made any mistake, English is my foreign language :(
Erika Peterson chapter 9 . 7/12
I also laughed at the angel part, I thought she was going to say "I'm more a demon" or something similar hahahah Good one there ;)
Mar-ce-li-ma-to. Marcelimato. Hahahaha I would have preferred Marceberry because of her strawberry sundae but anyway, no high hopes for Finn's creativity and hability to make jokes hahahaha.
I hope one day they'll kiss or something though I like the speed their relationship is taking, more natural.
Its great keep going
Erika Peterson chapter 8 . 7/11
Jake has problems with Marceline's dad, right? I'm sure he's the owner of the building, after all the tree house was once Marceline's. She might even end up living with them for them to pay the rent and her being far from her dad hahaha. I'm seeing all this coming. What I'm really looking for is a Marcie-PB face to face conversation, I'm sure they're exfriends or something. It gets hard when you have to talk to an exfriend (or just not to ignore him/her) so that another common friend doesn't feel all awkward (I speak from experience, I'm kind of the bad guy in my personal "friendship break-up" and I have to eat all my pride and it doesn't feel good but it makes me love Marceline even more. Sorry for all my babbling here u). In sum, this story is great and I can't stop reading but I have to beacause it's 3 A.M. Fortunately, I'm already on holidays, yay!
Erika Peterson chapter 7 . 7/11
Wow I can't stop reading this fic! It feels so real and the context is so well built that sometimes I think that some of the conversations or the situations could even happen in real life, which makes school life way more interesting from now on hehe. Keep it up!
Erika Peterson chapter 5 . 7/11
I liked them being friends, though maybe Flare is preparing her revenge... Hum! I've never written an AT fanfic but I'm sure it mus be really funny to work with them, right?
Erika Peterson chapter 4 . 7/11
Hahahaha I really like it! I couldn't stop laughing at the LSP mind reading moment XD I even whispered her quotes with her entonation. Oooh Marceline is going to punch Finn so hard for forgetting the plans he had made with her in the morning... Let's already call an ambulance hahahaha.
PS: The 'pairing' thing of the couples of characters is to show the readers that in your story those characters have some kind of romantic relationship.
TheNightstriker chapter 35 . 6/22