Reviews for Ookie Mouth
Malonyx chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I love this so much! You do an amazing job of balancing the fluff and the smut. Soooooooo great and wonderful and awesome! :3 I'm going to read this like a million times XD
aly rose chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Great an erotic yaoi fanfic just made me sad because it mentioned Robin Williams.

R.I.P.
Robin Williams
Dark Noel chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
That was amazing :)
Nix chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Ahhh! God yes! God yes yes YES! That just hit ALL of my yaoi fangirl sweet spots. :)

Great work, well done! My Style urges feel so satisfied!
My Own Little Universe chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
adorable
Ruhje chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
I had to make an account here just so I can comment on this fic.

This... is the best fic I've ever read, my dear friend. I wanted to read it several times and everytime it got even better. It was simply perfect; very sweet, cute, and incredibly hot at the same time. Stan and Kyle both were portrayed perfectly, just the way I imagine they'd behave and act. And I'm obsessed with these two.

I would simply die of happiness, if you could write more Style fics (maybe even an sequel to this?) sometime, I'm thirsty for more. That's all I can say. Keep up the amazing job. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
This was really, really cute. :D
MidnightLuve chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
lmao thats good XD
CheckeredLove chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Aw, that was really cute! I love how you portrayed Kyle and Stan both. They were so in character. And Cartman and Kenny as well. Very good job!
Vern chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
I love this so much I swear to go I let out the most inhuman succession of noises after I finished this fiction I'm crayon oh wow I love you so much for writing this.
Belladonna Tanaka chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Wow I thought this was just gonna be some gross kinky stuff but man that turned out cute. :P
TeenTop4everawesomeness chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
so sexy... *-* XD lol good job author! -
Nikku chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Love it!
MagicalSeaLard chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Normally I'm not really into smut but this was well written. Very humorous, cute, and romantic. And the characters were fitting. Well done. Keep up the work.
hovanic chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
this is one of the best and hottest style fanfics I've ever read