Reviews for Armistice and Accompaniment
ucialum85 chapter 28 . 1/18/2016
What a lovely story. Read it all in one sitting and now I'm sad it's over. Well done!
raccoonsmate4life chapter 28 . 3/16/2015
So I don't remember if I found this story before you finished it or not but it's been one of my absolute favorites ever since I did find it and I don't think I ever told you! You did a marvelous job, I really loved it from start to finish. I hope you keep writing them.
Guest chapter 28 . 2/8/2015
No Kiss? *pout* anyway. Really One of the best stories that were ever written! _
Al chapter 28 . 11/26/2014
Hi,

this was a great story! You can really write! I especially liked the realism of the storyline. I think you captured the characters very well, which is not easy, because they are quite complex and complicated. What was really superb was the transition from partnership to friendship to relationship. You managed to describe the small steps very well, the slight differences in behavior, the long process of opening up to each other, the constant fears during doing so, the complicated way of slowly letting the wall be demolished. And it was absolutely the right decision to not having them have sex together in this process.

This would have been OOC. Instead you portrayed how they approached each other, from almost no body contact at al over body contact in certain moments to deliberately touching each other as a complete normal thing. In fact, I have to admit, I cannot remember a fanfiction story, in which this process was described that good. Huge compliment to you. That was extraordinary! I would like to read more of you about these two. Go on writing, you really are talented!
HLMMMM chapter 28 . 11/13/2014
Loooooved this story. Loved everything about it!
conservativegirl chapter 28 . 10/16/2014
I just found this! What an AWESOME story;) great job:)
DensiLand chapter 12 . 10/10/2014
One-shots aren't my fave and neither are stories tied directly to episodes. However, contrary to the impression given by the summary, this isn't that at all. Somehow you've interconnected new ideas within the existing storyline. I'm only through Ch 12, but very much enjoying the adorable-ness and careful pacing of Densi.
Arwen J Hui chapter 14 . 9/2/2014
*hyperventilating* It's 2am; I don't need these feels right now!
Arwen J Hui chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Eeep! I love it already. Also, I just looked at the publish date and freaked out a bit because it's already been almost a year since that episode.
pegasus25 chapter 28 . 8/30/2014
Wow what an AWESOME job you did with this story! Looking forward to a new one soon!
Zoe Mae chapter 28 . 8/11/2014
Love love love. This story was a wonderful read. You write the characters extremely well and just like they are portrayed on the show. Very well done :)
db1205 chapter 28 . 8/8/2014
I have no clue how I missed this story but I'm glad I found it. This was excellent. Hope you write another one.
Guest chapter 28 . 8/8/2014
I don't know h
Guest chapter 28 . 8/8/2014
Perfect ending! This was a great story. Hope you write some more.
gremlin2318 chapter 28 . 8/8/2014
I love this story! What makes it so great is the detail, like how he knows what Kensi is doing in the kitchen, or the position of their bodies, or Monty shifting on his doggie bed. I always look forward to your writing.