Reviews for Consequences
Should be sleeping chapter 2 . 3/18/2014
I think I like your version of events better. I'm so ready for the guys to kiss and make up!
Intrincity chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
I agree with the betrayal thing. I mean, you said it yourself, when do they ever get a lucky break? I kinda feel like its ruby all over again. In this show, there's no such thing as 'just like that'. Really love the story by the way ;)
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 2 . 10/23/2013
i don't have just a sec ;)
yea, i so do love it. you're a great writer, keep it up.
btw: i'm with you, when it comes to zeke
angels are great big bags of dicks.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Great story. I really hope you're wrong about Ezekiel betraying them. They need a friend!
LaueHime chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
Loved it ! I do wonder about Ezekiel too.. I mean when have the angels been so nice just for the heck of it ?! But with what we have so far, you wrote a nice piece ! can't wait to see how Sam finds out about being a vessel and how he reacts to it !
JudyH chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
I agree with your assessment of Ezekiel. I want to believe he is sincere, but Castiel seemed that way, too...in the beginning. Then he became influenced by outside forces and his judgment swirled down the drain. I would like to see Sam come to terms with the method Dean used to save his life. After all, it could have been worse: at least there was no crossroads involved this time.
You painted a very believable picture of how this whole mess may play out...let's see if the writers give us a solution half as good as yours!
MysteryMadchen chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
I always have time for reviewing a good story that somebody took the time to write for me to read and enjoy. Thanks so much for the story and I liked your take on Sam's newest plight. I, personally, hope that Sam will kick the angel out before he's totally healed so I can have me some more limp Sam and maybe even another hospital sceane but I agree with your authors notes I want to trust and like Ezekiel to but I just don't think that's the way the show is going to go. I guess we'll just have to watch and see what comes next. Thanks again for the story, Nicole. :)
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Great story. I all so hope that Ezekiel is good and really wants to help.
Equal-Opportunity-Reader chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
Ah, you too, eh? I'd love to trust Ezekiel, but let's admit: the Winchester's have not had the best of luck with being able to trust Angels. Even Cas went bug-fuck nuts.
NAVILLUS chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
Loved it and ur idea for the next Ezekial story sounds great because I feel the same way
Suzy
rosebudgirl chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
Good story. I hope when Sam finds out on the show, he will accept it like this.
scootersmom chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
They certainly haven't had much luck with angels so far! Maybe Ezekiel will be different, but like you I am not so sure.
I really enjoyed your story!
scootersmom chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Oh great story! I am not sure how Sam is going to react to knowing he has an angel in him, but I am willing to bet your story is very close!
borgmama1of5 chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
I like this 'best case' scenario you wrote here-I really wish it would go like this because I hate the whole idea of Dean keeping another secret. Probably won't be this easy, tho...
CBloom2 chapter 2 . 10/12/2013
I loved that! I would be so happy to see something like that in the show. I really hope they don't have Sam throwing a complete fit when he finds out because we all know that he would do the same if the situation was reversed!
I'm with you with regards to Ezekial for the simple reason that they've never had any luck with any of the beings that have 'helped' them. I'm guessing he's not all he's cracked up to be simply because then we can have Sam kind of going dark side again with a rogue angel inside him! We will see.
Anyway, awesome job as always and I look forward to more x