Reviews for Wedding Night With A Stranger
cyhap chapter 3 . 1/6
please update
Winged-Ashes chapter 3 . 1/2
this is great...plz update soon...i wanna read more...
lampshadezz chapter 3 . 12/24/2014
your style of writing is so captivating and keeps the reader engaged throughout the whole thing and desperately wishing for more. please update this story!
Siraun chapter 3 . 10/16/2014
please update asap :)
Melanctha86 chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
Hmm from the look of it they might live as a separate married couple each having an affair somewhere else for some time until one of them get fed up with the other and tries to melt down the ice and give the love a chance to bloom.. someone who regardless of all logic would insist on putting his spouse on a tight leash.. Kaname. Zero, good luck with the sleeping dragon whom I'm sure you're going to wake with such a personality.
andchipzz chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Hi! I would like to say that for this story, this pairing is more fitting!
I love your portrayal of Zero as vulnerable, but it might be better to show his strong-headed side more. Maybe, someone who is lively, feisty, who can challenge the dragon in Kaname? Fufufu

I think this is a story that has a very interesting future.

And I am very excited to know how this one will go.
Guest chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
lols those two would clash under such a marriage knowing their background and lifestyle. I pity Zero for living with a guy who worships work and traditions, though I'm sure Zero would keep himself busy socializing with normal random people.. but will he tell them he's married? xD Im so eager to read more from you
Guest chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
like it so far its exciting especially that its arranged marriage and they both must try work it out and keep it civil each for their respective motives that forced them into it. hope u wont spoil our fun and rush things, pwez let them develope nice and slow from dislilke to lust to the possissive-strict-husband and the free-independant-wife to trust to commitment to love. thank u for writing it, update soon :)
Guest chapter 3 . 2/14/2014
O that was a lovely chapter,,bt plz uptade soon n get them married already...
FreakyMe99 chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
Please write more... This is do interesting... But it was that zero have to be marry off unwillingly...
Death Seiren chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Great job describing the emotions and shifts in the atmosphere, in conjunction to their changes in moods. This looks like it will be an interesting and exciting read.
Shiro Arisu chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
hehe.. kaname thinks zero is sexy.. XD
I do too hun! If you don't want him then hand him over baby..I'll be more than happy taking him from you XP
just kidding! kanazero forever! I can't want to see kaname fall for zero /
Happy Valentines Day Flawed sensei! hope to see your update soon!
KxZ fan girl chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
Welcome back.,please update soon. Ty happy valentine.
serenesorceress chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
Omg, you updated! This fic has always been one of the pieces I've continued to keep a lookout for after mostly leaving the VK fandom. I like this AU's concept and I hope you'll continue. Great job. :]
irmina chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
It's nice to find out a bit about Zero's background. Hope to hear more. So what will Kaname do now? Hope they will fall in love