Reviews for 2 minutes, 14 seconds
I love this story
10fireflym chapter 1 . 11/4/2016
This was beautiful. I love the slow-burn progression of their relationship. I love how much they came to rely on each other. I love that they managed to make each other feel safe when that shouldn't have been possible. I'm so disappointed by how their relationship has been written on the show, but I'm so happy to have fic like this that explores it to it's full potential. Thank you for sharing!
raejustrae chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
This was amazing. I've been craving Stefonnie and you DELIVERED. Very sweet. Very innocent. Very Bonnie and Stefan. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Umm way to murder me with feels! This is so beautiful I just wish I could see Stefan save her!
Alecia chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
This was absolutely amazing.
princess-snow510 chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
this gave me tears...
Fox chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
I've read this a million times, and this time it made me cry. I love this so much. Beautifully done.
Ms. Tayanita chapter 1 . 8/5/2015
Oh my this was exhilirating freashily goodAbsolutely loves it ! Kudos too you mate x
Jacksprat77 chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
Yes you can. Cause I fell in love with this fic.
Ana chapter 1 . 6/4/2015
Beautiful!
stalicia broad chapter 1 . 3/23/2015
JUST AMAZING...that's all i can say...anything else would be cheap for this heart soaking piece...thank you!
Rachel chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
This was thee best thing I've ever read on here. Hands down. I LOVE this. Even made me tear up a bit. I know you wrote this long ago, but have you ever thought of doing a followup on it? Because i just LOVE your take on Bonnie/Stefan.
To turn this around chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Oh my God! Please Jesus do a follow up to this, pleaseeeeeee! You can't just leave it there it's too good. If you did do a follow up I would love you forever. Like literally.
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I love this story. I really actually liked them together for some reason and this is just beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous.
Swurve chapter 1 . 8/30/2014