Reviews for 2 minutes, 14 seconds
Jacksprat77 chapter 1 . 6/21
Yes you can. Cause I fell in love with this fic.
Ana chapter 1 . 6/4
Beautiful!
stalicia broad chapter 1 . 3/23
JUST AMAZING...that's all i can say...anything else would be cheap for this heart soaking piece...thank you!
Rachel chapter 1 . 2/19
This was thee best thing I've ever read on here. Hands down. I LOVE this. Even made me tear up a bit. I know you wrote this long ago, but have you ever thought of doing a followup on it? Because i just LOVE your take on Bonnie/Stefan.
To turn this around chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Oh my God! Please Jesus do a follow up to this, pleaseeeeeee! You can't just leave it there it's too good. If you did do a follow up I would love you forever. Like literally.
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I love this story. I really actually liked them together for some reason and this is just beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous.
Swurve chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
That was beautiful
Mony19 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Great fic.

It was a really sweet fic. To fall in love after meeting up for a short time each day was touching.

I would have loved to see this as a two part, just to see if Bonnie was able to return to the living because we know Stefan would eventually be saved.
brynn.brigham chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
You should really continue this. It is really good. Would love to see what happens when Stefan is found and Bonnie is brought back
MdNyt chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Its a brilliant concept, I wish they used it in the actual series. I loved it. Make it into a story please.
theWanted123 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Sooo beautiful. I don't know why but this brings me a sense of serenity. It would be so beautifully amazing if you can continue this. Still, this is great work.
frickandfrack09 chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
This was perfection. A follow up would be magic.
Nkhen chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Well f*ing done. That is one of the best stories I have ever read...ever...anywhere. God bless that...for that is something marvellous not to be damned.

That brought tears to my eyes. Well done. That was beautiful and brilliant and haunting and moving. Wow. You know what you did... and it was excellent.
I can't praise you enough. That is a soaring golden masterpiece. Thank you for giving us a moment...what a glorious moment indeed.
stefonniesalvatore chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Please please continue this. I AM SO BEGGING YOU! This is an amazing set up for a Stefonnie story please write it I would love you.
DGfleetfox chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
This was amazing, truly wonderful to spend my time reading. I feel like you've gifted us with something really special : ) Thanks so much for writing. Hope to read more from you ; )