Reviews for 2 minutes, 14 seconds
Alecia chapter 1 . 11/4
This was absolutely amazing.
princess-snow510 chapter 1 . 10/15
this gave me tears...
Fox chapter 1 . 10/14
I've read this a million times, and this time it made me cry. I love this so much. Beautifully done.
Ms. Tayanita chapter 1 . 8/5
Oh my this was exhilirating freashily goodAbsolutely loves it ! Kudos too you mate x
Jacksprat77 chapter 1 . 6/21
Yes you can. Cause I fell in love with this fic.
Ana chapter 1 . 6/4
stalicia broad chapter 1 . 3/23
JUST AMAZING...that's all i can say...anything else would be cheap for this heart soaking piece...thank you!
Rachel chapter 1 . 2/19
This was thee best thing I've ever read on here. Hands down. I LOVE this. Even made me tear up a bit. I know you wrote this long ago, but have you ever thought of doing a followup on it? Because i just LOVE your take on Bonnie/Stefan.
To turn this around chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Oh my God! Please Jesus do a follow up to this, pleaseeeeeee! You can't just leave it there it's too good. If you did do a follow up I would love you forever. Like literally.
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I love this story. I really actually liked them together for some reason and this is just beautiful. Absolutely gorgeous.
Swurve chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
That was beautiful
Mony19 chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Great fic.

It was a really sweet fic. To fall in love after meeting up for a short time each day was touching.

I would have loved to see this as a two part, just to see if Bonnie was able to return to the living because we know Stefan would eventually be saved.
brynn.brigham chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
You should really continue this. It is really good. Would love to see what happens when Stefan is found and Bonnie is brought back
MdNyt chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Its a brilliant concept, I wish they used it in the actual series. I loved it. Make it into a story please.
theWanted123 chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Sooo beautiful. I don't know why but this brings me a sense of serenity. It would be so beautifully amazing if you can continue this. Still, this is great work.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »