Reviews for Translations: Sam See, Sam Saw, Sam Say
ravenhusker chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Rather insightful interpretation by Shaw. She's visual. Notices mannerisms, body language. Emotions are not her thing. She would have been the one most likely to lock them in some place to make them work it out. Alas, it's not to be, since Zoe's chief competitor for Reese's affections died. Interesting to note: I didn't see Zoe at Carter's funeral, did you? And when did Zoe earn the privilege of calling her Joss, before that episode? I don't recall them working together before this episode.
falconrukichi chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Shaw really attracted to Joss.
ButtonandaZipper chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Shaw knows what's up! LOL
I really like how it was his hands that tipped her off to how he felt.
It reminded me of an earlier episode this season (can't remember the name) when Carter pointed out that the wife was angry at her husband by how she gripped his photo when they were questioning her about his death.
Those translations had me giggling - so spot on and funny!
Thank you for another great one shot.
lovemboth chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
You have made Sam Shaw likeable to me! Job well done! Love her knowing exactly who John is truly feeling,
et28 chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Yes to the Shaw and Bear friendship. Yes to Shaw fan-girling Carter. Yes to the dismissal of Zoe. Yes, yes, yes to the ever-loving mosh pit of feels which is Reese and Carter. Another beauty Jakela
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Jakela, you have done it again! You never disappoint with your stories, I loved it!
rose griffes chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
This is my favorite of the 'what was actually going on' setups. Shaw's POV works really well as the detached but observant outsider.
BlueMountain20 chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
I thought it was interesting or curious that they had Shaw ask if anything was happening between Carter and Reese or that they made Carter open up about her demotion to a stranger while Reese listened, things that made you go hmm.

Maybe we could get a couple or so chapters from this, the one shot was good.
M7007 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I really enjoyed this fic; can you write another one with Sam's observations of the two?
carolinagirl919 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I like this.

Reese's just friends answer was about as believable as frozen yogurt pretending to be ice cream.

Can't wait to read the next "translation". :-)

Great job as always J.
iheartShules chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I enjoyed this a lot, I think Shaw could be a good addition to the show once they can flush her out some more. I enjoyed that moment in the episode, John got so defensive when she spoke about Carter, his tone of voice changed when he said "we're just friends" I loved it. And I loved that you added more to the scene then what we actually got!

Wonderful story!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Awww, this was really good. Thanks for posting!
lionsat2 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
This was really nice, funny I had some of the same thoughts, only I can't write.
MyNomDeGuerre chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I loved it Jakela, you nailed the characters as always.
Advanced Procrastination chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Canon Shaw doesn't seem like the type who would actually make an analysis of this. I thought the only thing that ran through that head of hers on the show were gunshots until the recent episode. I love your interpretation of her thoughts, and you were spot on with her character.

Oh Reese... are you sure you guys are "just friends?" Bitch please, lol.