Reviews for We're Not A Team
freddy.lane.1 chapter 9 . 6/6
wow...problems resolved,jaune meeting a new pyrha and a happy ending...wow...just wow
DenZatz chapter 1 . 3/1
I'm more used to the chapter by chapter review format, as I probably cant remember many details about a story unless I write down my thoughts...

A story like this is interesting and believable, rather than having Grimm being the looming threat in the world, its the organization G.R.I.M.M.; which works since it still makes them a looming threat, and you have made that the case. I have noticed some roll changes, but they are not bad as it will add some variety to the story, as well as adding some parallel to the marvel universe. With Ozpin being Director Fury, and the instructors, as well as Velvet, being the agents. I honestly was surprised when I read this chapter, as you incorporated a lot of the canon characters, without the chapter being too packed with them.

Nora is still crazy, while Ren is still stoic, but I am wondering who this Crimson character is, which I assume is Cinder. As usual in the world of Remnant, trouble is brewing and as Ozpin said, we need heroes, and I cant wait to see who else is introduced in the next chapter.

Oh, and the note at the end is not necessary in my opinion. Calling them the council works since in the canon of RWBY, that is what they are referred to as well.
starfox390 chapter 1 . 2/3
Who is who in this fanfiction?
darck ben chapter 9 . 1/20
great story
KuletXCore chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
not "Bureau of Enforcement, Analysis, Counterterrorism, and Operations Network" to go with the theme
Come on.

This is pretty good. I'll just keep on reading for now.
Elements1999 chapter 9 . 10/29/2014
I LOVE IT!
ODST110 chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
it was pretty decent. few typos here and there, nothing crazy. i just wish i enjoyed the concept more overall, but its still a good story
Storm of Golden Fire chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
That was a really cute ending. I'll be so sad to see this end, because I enjoyed it so much. It was a really good story, and I hope you continue writing.
Fourze chapter 9 . 10/28/2014
Do a sequel for rise of ultron? :D
Gamer AlchemistZ chapter 9 . 10/27/2014
Oh hells yeah! That last part with Jaune and Pyrrha was great and what I was waiting for. I really wanna see more of that. I hope you make a sequel to this 'cause I wanna see some Arkos
Tear of Light chapter 9 . 10/27/2014
This was a great way to end the series. Thanks for writing this. I enjoyed it very much. :)
Skye Air chapter 8 . 10/24/2014
OMG this is freaking amazing: two of my favourite things combined! You know, if only Pyrrha was here... Hey! Pyrrha would've made a pretty badass "Thor". I'm serious! Like she literally would have polarity and everything... I don't know, just a suggestion :D
Storm of Golden Fire chapter 8 . 10/24/2014
YES! YOU'RE BACK, AND IT WAS SO AWESOME!
Gamer AlchemistZ chapter 8 . 10/24/2014
This is awesome. I hope to read more soon. I just wish Pyrrha was in it but this story is amazing anyways.
Fourze chapter 8 . 10/24/2014
Looks like there might be a sequel :o
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »