Reviews for How Does It Feel?
That's awesome
OMG THIS IS AMAZING
Aoi Kitsune12 chapter 25 . 3/8
I just reread this story today and I'm still as in I've with it as I was the first time I read it. The character development of everyone is amazing and I too often found myself laughing and crying at the same time. And then those passive aggressive bits where you as the author had to throw in your two cents where incredibly relatable. I'm pretty sure this fic is in my top three of KnB fics and easily in the top ten of all fics I've read!
I LOVVVE IT
yuki22hime chapter 25 . 2/27
great story
great story
It was really good. Like really, really good. It's my first time reading one of your docs but I will definitely check out the rest! Keep writing, I love your style!
Kelly10494 chapter 25 . 2/11
hey I fininshed watching the whole story I think it was amazing the way you connect the GOM and kuroko and old friends and new ones together ...bravo .
in the original comic the characters eventually went back being friends ,but they didn't exactly understand their wrongdoings nor they had a heart to heart conversation ,its really not something that they'd do ,but I think if they really were to apologize ,it would've gone the way you wrote .
they were overwhelmingly talented ,and its nice to see them break down and sink the painful truth in ,take responsible for what they have done ,and know life isn't just about winning in court ,this is real life and being a good person outrank everything else ...I really like the part where Kise thought to himself how he wished Riko was their coach in TeiKo
the only thing I slightly disagree with is that Haizaki would cut Kuroko ,he holds no grudge against him ,and killing him in such complicated and bloodly way didnt seem like something he'd do ,he is more likely to punch someone to dead ,knives seemed too ...sophisticated for a straightforward guy like him .
but by all means ,I have no ill will and it is your story ,it is your right to write however you wish ,I am merely expressing my opinions.
In conclusion ,I really like this story ,it's been a while since I read any good KNB fan fiction
,I love Akashi x Riko .
I love this pair .I hope I can read some one day .
FighterGirl14 chapter 25 . 1/22
Aww it's done. This was real good and heartwarming. Thanks so much for this fanfic!
FighterGirl14 chapter 24 . 1/22
This was so funny and heartwarming! I really love how you do Aomine and Kagami and Ogiwara's bickering. They make a good light trio
FighterGirl14 chapter 22 . 1/20
HAAHAHA that's Akashi to you!
FighterGirl14 chapter 21 . 1/20
I've just noticed now that Momoi stayed mostly in the sidelines in this fic. :O
FighterGirl14 chapter 19 . 1/20
Ogiwara Kagami Aomine messing around. My heart hurts so much with all this cuteness 3
FighterGirl14 chapter 18 . 1/20
I would definitely want to see Ogiwara do that stunt to akashi and midorima
FighterGirl14 chapter 16 . 1/19
Kiyoshi was also a master manipulator haha! He really did it to Kagami. Guilt trippingg at its best
1,390 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »