Reviews for How Does It Feel?
Sabrina-nee chapter 25 . 4/28
That was AMAZING! I thought this is not yet completed haha anyways thank you in writin this story and congratulations on completing it!

Sabrina-nee
Keep Calm & Write Fan Fictions
lilmymyshem chapter 5 . 4/19
I really like this story. It kinda allows you to see the generation of miracles in a different light even though its just a fanfiction.
AJ chapter 25 . 4/14
Hay! Your stories are really GREAT! I've already read this How Does It Feel? a months ago. And I just review now?! How dare me?! Hahahaha :D

But really, your stories, they are GREAT and WONDERFUL and AMAZING and and and BEAUTIFUL! :)
Diclonious57 chapter 11 . 4/7
Kagami is wife material you should marry him kuro-chin
Leash chapter 25 . 4/1
This was so good! I read it a year or so ago, and I just reread it. It's even better the second time around. I love the way you let all the basketball teams meet and make friends, and your writing is awesome. Definitely one of my favorite fics!
devilish angel chapter 16 . 4/1
Your story is I think your very smart to know all this.I hope you didn't have any head ache while writing this story is great.
sakura tenshii chapter 5 . 3/31
Aaww...murasakibara-kun is so cute...for some reason if I didn't know what he look like or his age and I if I don't think like a detective I would have thought that he's a child
sakura tenshii chapter 2 . 3/31
Wwaaaahhh! Poor kuroko-kun. How could he!? If I find out who did this I'm gonna kill him! I'm gonna torture and humiliate him until he die and I will revive him then do it again 10x worse than before and I will let him rot in the depths of hell. (-) now where's my knife?(-)7
melhor fanfic
do mundooooooooooooooooooooooo
Bluelup28 chapter 25 . 3/24
Wow, this is a really beautiful story... I simply can't stop reading it until the end. I love it when the GoM reconciled with Kuroko one by one... You made a really good job with this story, I say this is one of the best story I've ever read. Great job! :D
DarkLight569 chapter 15 . 3/22
Wow! It's great! I really like the story!
Kirimaru chapter 20 . 3/22
Please update it's been over 5 months!
Also please make Akashi give ogiwara a piggyback ride.
My life would be complete if you did that
Ashen Fierce chapter 14 . 3/17
I love Akashi's scene when the Uncrowned Generals on his team came to comfort him, and when Akashi said thank you to them, they immediately freaked out and rush towards the hospital. Priceless!
Elemental Nikki chapter 25 . 3/16
This story was so endearing; I really enjoyed it!
Billy Ruffian chapter 14 . 3/11
Oh man, that bit with Rakuzan at the end was hilarious and heartwarming. Though Mayazumi seemed a bit out of character- could be since you wrote this when the manga hadn't shown him very much yet.
1,250 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »