Reviews for How Does It Feel?
Kay-ciii chapter 25 . 8/8
no matter how many times i read this. it never gets old.
aztohp chapter 25 . 6/13
For some reason i always wanted this sort of thing, kuroko getting hurt and everyone cracking up, it surprased my expectatives by a huge gap. The story is freacking amazing, you write sooo well that i couldn't stop getting caught laughing or smiling, i was so involved that i forgot to sleep; i still don't know how you made the personalities so well developted, at some point it just started to feel right. Congrats, i hope u keep doing this sort of stuff, my heart really warmed up.
Wish u the best.
Sonya chapter 1 . 6/9
Omg this is just pure amazing I've been waiting for an amazing fanfiction like this asdfghjkl you can't see me but I'm squealing with utter delight (and sadness for Kuroko). thank you sooooooo much for writing this!
songohan196 chapter 25 . 5/30
I remember being suggested to read this by a close friend, a long time ago. Unfortunately, I never got around to it at the time, and I'm kind of glad. My view on things had changed, and it was actually really touching reading this. I cried (yes, I'm a giant crybaby), I laughed, and I smiled most of the way through. The way you portray the characters is amazing, and it shines new light on them. The whole making Kuroko laugh was so well done. Honestly, I understood most where Takao and Ogiwara were coming from. I had been dealing with a lot, and basketball had been my foundation to not fall into depression and just give up. When I suffered an injury that practically made me useless in basketball, it was like the crutch holding me up had been kicked out from under me. All in all, this story was amazing, and thank you for making this story.
YoNaMe chapter 25 . 5/25
This is one amazing KnB fan fic! Awesome read! looking forward to the mentioned one shots :D
Poor Akashi... everyone freaks out when he's behaving nice and caaring in front of others. :) Probably the best by far of kuroko fanfics. This story is truthly wonderful and really inspiring. It was like reading the Ano hana no mita ni version of kuroko no basuke. Totally amazing. Well done, author-san.

By: li97yun
kryliadarr chapter 25 . 5/2
I think I'm going to end up liking all your KnB stories. Very well done!
SpiderRealm chapter 13 . 5/1
Loved the chapter!
Kuroko shouldn't be out of bed! D: And Haiki better not do anything to Kuroko!
SpiderRealm chapter 12 . 5/1
Loved the chapter!
I hope Ogiwara isn't going to do anything stupid! He's done enough to help by getting those DNA, he just needs to sit his butt in the waiting room and wait for Kuroko! Or maybe he just needed some fresh air and wanted to be alone? :o

And now I'm certain it was Haiki or however his name was spelled! Who else could make Kuroko so worried about Kise from just the sight of them? And I think I remember Aomine telling Kuroko about how he stopped Haiki from getting 'revenge' on Kise! It's gotta be Haiki!
SpiderRealm chapter 11 . 5/1
Loved the chapter!
Oh my god, please tell me Kise wasn't with Kuroko before the attack happened? If this is true, I can see why Kise is feeling so guilty and why he didn't want to see Kuroko right away! He's probably thinking 'If only I hadn't left him!' or something along the lines! D:

And I loved Kyoshi's reaction to being Kuroko's first guess as to who his big brother was! x'D
SpiderRealm chapter 10 . 5/1
Loved the chapter!
What Kagami was thinking has left a sense of foreboding in me. Why do I get the feeling that something is going to go wrong real quickly? D:

And I seriously want to pat Ogiwara on the back for his genius thinking! :D
SpiderRealm chapter 9 . 5/1
Loved the chapter!
I hope one of them explains to Kuroko that he didn't have a brother! I don't want him to feel so wretched over the thought of forgetting he had a brother! D:

I am so glad he's awake and that he seems okay! I hope no hidden problem arises! :'D
SpiderRealm chapter 8 . 5/1
Loved the chapter!
I am so glad that Ogiwara gave them an olive branch, and I cannot wait until we see Kuroko laugh! Hopefully, Kuroko feels up to it! :')
SpiderRealm chapter 7 . 4/30
Loved the chapter!
I'm still behind Ogiwara being innocent and that his guilt is totally innocent! I refuse to believe that Ogiwara is the bad guy until it's been revealed so!
SpiderRealm chapter 6 . 4/30
Loved the chapter!
Why did you make Ogiwara sound so suspicious! It couldn't have been him, I knew that from the beginning! I wonder if anyone else was tricked by what you did, or maybe he did do it? O.O Nah! :c

And I can't believe that jerk is visiting Kuroko! He better not cause any trouble!
1,351 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »