Reviews for How Does It Feel?
Engxty Piksy chapter 24 . 11h
aw I can't believe the story's over :( but i can honestly say that I LOVED reading it! great job! you captured all of the GoM's feelings and emotions perfectly without making them seem OOC..! but I can't help but wonder how it would've turned out if Kise had been the one to get hurt, y'know, with his infectious cheerfulness and bubbly nature and his fragile emotional state.. perhaps I could humbly request a future fic like that from you? with Kise being in a predicament and the rest of the GoM showing how much they actually care for him despite their indifferent and sometimes irritated attitude towards him..? i hope I'm not too out of line here! anyways! I absolutely LOVED this fic! hope to read more epic fics written by you in the future! take care! :-)
Sugoi!
verday chapter 3 . 7/16
The coach believed that Kuroko would keep them together. Before he passed away. When Akashi's other personality took over it broke him.
snow. x . fairy chapter 25 . 7/16
That was absolutely beautiful . . . I just can't find any other way to explain it . . . the friendship, bromance, pain and hardship, they all experienced it and made it through together. I just love how the family-like bond is portrayed in the story. I've never seen anything like it in fan fiction . . . it's just amazing. I'm so , so happy that I came across thus story and finished it. So happy.

Best of wishes,

- PrincessOfTheSakura
Von nee-chan chapter 25 . 7/12
I actually found myself wishing everything in this book happened.
verday chapter 11 . 7/12
Summer Wars
Miyuko chapter 1 . 7/11
Oh my god
Von nee-chan chapter 20 . 7/9
that pun was justD
alisha.hawley chapter 11 . 7/8
"Did I get hit by a car again?"
OH MY GOSH. Is anybody else having a flashback to one of the more recent anime episodes Seirin vs. Rakuzan? Kuroko looked like he was about to get run over by a car.
Star Angel7169 chapter 25 . 6/28
This fanfic is so sweet and I may or may not have cried a few times. The beginning really plucked at the heart strings and I was scared for a bit that Kuroko would have amnesia. But after Haizaki was caught I knew everything would turn out great. And it did. Thank you for writing this FanFiction. You are an amazing author. -Star
OMG! I just review on another story of yours (Life is like a boat) and I wanted to look up the name for the story with the AU's (A different side of me, I knew it (maybe...~)) and then I realised that you also wrote this amazing fanfiction•
Right now I'm just really... Wow... I don't even know what too say... Just ... I really love how you wrote.. You're writing just really let's you connect to the characters, and just how you depict the characters is really great. Because I get the feeling that you use the canon characters and just make them yours which is an amazing feat •

Again I am very very happy and patiently waiting for you to find time to continue your stories and/or bring new stories to this world!
Thanks so much for making such a great piece of work available to us
Good day (night?)
Nessa-chan

Sry if my English sounds weird at some points, English is not my mother tongue
Akashi-SEiJURro chapter 1 . 6/6
I LOVE THIS .-.
epicly weird chapter 25 . 6/1
I have finals tmarrw and its mdnight but i couldnt put this down i loved it so many feels if only nijimura made a cameo it would be perfect
Fi Suki Saki chapter 25 . 6/1
already has Last Official Chapter but still not labeled as complete yet? because want to put more extra chapter? some fic still put the complete label.

Well... as long as the extra chapters would still keep gen.

This is Great ! :)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 14 . 6/1
I'm on chapter 14.
so far this fic is great.
but the hardest think so far was the Haizaki's part.
While I'm not fan of him, his character is interesting in canon. And it was sad how he's the bad guy here. i was expected some group of oc.
After all, while he has bad character, Haizaki seems not the type who would hurt someone he know and didn't hate. And Kuroko is that person.
So yeah, it was great and yet i kind of skip few part of the judgement and murder intention toward him.
Oh Haizaki... #sighed