Reviews for Caffrey Conversation
Orion Hunts chapter 20 . 7/9
This story was amazing through and though; I'm in love with your AU so far.
JimChou chapter 20 . 5/28
I must say I stalled quite some time before reading your AU series. Now I did and it was such a good surprise; I'm overwhelmed and fascinated by this universe you crafted. You manage to address lots of components and make them fit perfectly; the characters are fully fleshed out and the situations are compelling. I love how you write this more trusting relation between Peter and Neal. And your Pinterest board and the blog are the icing on the cake. Thanks.
PastOneonta chapter 20 . 7/12/2016
This is so good. It's complete in plot, action, characters, development, emotions, revelations. I feel badly I didn't stop to review throughout. I kept reading while I had time and to focus on the captivating Caffrey. There was so much comprising Neal, from his childhood, to leaving home at 18, to the job he was on in St. Louis, to his illness, to his relationships with Mozzie and Kate, and ultimately to Peter's offer. Peter was a completely defined character too, there was more to him than the cop cut out where a bad guy should be punished and a bad guy can't reform. I thought Peter showed compassion and faith. And I loved his conversation with El who clearly is the most important person in his life.

It was great to meet Ellen, though heartbreaking to get the glimpse of Neal's home life and his loneliness and self support. Ellen raised him and thanks to the Marshalls and Witsec Neal can only talk with her infrequently. I am uncertain of Neal's mother's status. Is she in Witsec still? And is she alive? I may have to go back to it.

Thank you for the alternate endings. I appreciate the AU where Neal doesn't go to prison but goes directly to a consultant job at the FBI. That is certainly more desirable for this young man, and for Peter who genuinely wants to save Neal from Neal. But I appreciated the other chapter too where Neal chooses Kate. And Peter has to let him go. It's interesting either way. I want to believe that Kate loved Neal truly, and was not using him, and I guess that's how I want to see it. I want Neal to have true adult romantic love. It will be another heartbreak for him if Kate doesn't love him back.

Thanks for writing, this was impressive. I am going to look at all the stories in the series and catch up!
Arches67 chapter 19 . 4/19/2016
Great job.
Really like this universe and the relationship between Neal and Peter.
I'll go on reading the other stories
:-)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/17/2015
Totally enjoyed. Thanks
Guest chapter 19 . 6/15/2015
I definitely prefer this ending, less in quantity than the former though it may be, because its no longer a bittersweet betrayal of neal and ties into the storyline well enough. thanks for that. and wait - we wont be receiving another story from you until the end of the year? No! As much as a love silbriths works its the original writer i definitely love to hear from a smidge more so than alternates, lovely though their works may be! Ah well. Please do consider writing a bit earlier!
jeanie2914 chapter 20 . 6/15/2015
I actually love this story and go back and read it fairly often! One of the first I read when I found the fan fiction site.
Mm chapter 22 . 5/21/2015
I prefer this ending i don't like it when something ruins Neal's chance at a better life especially if it is not his fault
marJan 53 chapter 18 . 5/21/2015
From info from the show especiallyNeal and Ellen's conversation hisDOB is probably March 21 1979since he was 33 in 2013
Leonora Chris chapter 21 . 1/18/2015
(oops. This one was supposed to go to the 22 and the other one for this...)

This is much better one and leaves me not so upset (I'm going to pretend there is no other ending. Haha... Although "you have no right for privacy" part irritates me, but I'm sure that's just me.
Leonora Chris chapter 22 . 1/18/2015
I kind of liked this, although I can't help but feel like Neal was betrayed... *hugs him*
peppe1951 chapter 22 . 1/11/2015
Great story...
i like the alternate ending the best.

I look forward to reading more of your White Collar stories
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
Oh no...Villiers may not know that Townsend is Peter but Neal will.
jessytemple chapter 22 . 11/9/2014
Much better ending ;) You write them so well! Going to check out your other stories! Definitely a follow up would be great, can't wait.
jessytemple chapter 21 . 11/9/2014
OMG, you made an alternative ending? That's fantastic! Going to tread it now! I was indeed thinking this here was so very sad.. it was incredibly written but too tragic for my liking :'(
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »