Reviews for Caffrey Conversation
Totally enjoyed. Thanks
I definitely prefer this ending, less in quantity than the former though it may be, because its no longer a bittersweet betrayal of neal and ties into the storyline well enough. thanks for that. and wait - we wont be receiving another story from you until the end of the year? No! As much as a love silbriths works its the original writer i definitely love to hear from a smidge more so than alternates, lovely though their works may be! Ah well. Please do consider writing a bit earlier!
jeanie2914 chapter 20 . 6/15
I actually love this story and go back and read it fairly often! One of the first I read when I found the fan fiction site.
Mm chapter 22 . 5/21
I prefer this ending i don't like it when something ruins Neal's chance at a better life especially if it is not his fault
marJan 53 chapter 18 . 5/21
From info from the show especiallyNeal and Ellen's conversation hisDOB is probably March 21 1979since he was 33 in 2013
Leonora Chris chapter 21 . 1/18
(oops. This one was supposed to go to the 22 and the other one for this...)

This is much better one and leaves me not so upset (I'm going to pretend there is no other ending. Haha... Although "you have no right for privacy" part irritates me, but I'm sure that's just me.
Leonora Chris chapter 22 . 1/18
I kind of liked this, although I can't help but feel like Neal was betrayed... *hugs him*
peppe1951 chapter 22 . 1/11
Great story...
i like the alternate ending the best.

I look forward to reading more of your White Collar stories
peppe1951 chapter 1 . 1/11
Oh no...Villiers may not know that Townsend is Peter but Neal will.
jessytemple chapter 22 . 11/9/2014
Much better ending ;) You write them so well! Going to check out your other stories! Definitely a follow up would be great, can't wait.
jessytemple chapter 21 . 11/9/2014
OMG, you made an alternative ending? That's fantastic! Going to tread it now! I was indeed thinking this here was so very sad.. it was incredibly written but too tragic for my liking :'(
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 22 . 6/13/2014
love it
Harm Marie chapter 22 . 4/5/2014
Liked this.
daisesndaffidols chapter 13 . 2/6/2014
ooh... I feel so bad for Neal and Ellen! Is this an act of Neal's to avoid answering questions.. or something else..
daisesndaffidols chapter 4 . 2/6/2014
I have very much enjoyed the last 4 chapters. Finding out where Neal came from.. is in a way sad.. but seeing why he does the things he does is understanding. Looking forward to the rest of this story
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »