Reviews for Infinite Sky
917brat chapter 6 . 4/10
Does this mean you aren't going to be writing infinite sky any more because was a really interesting story.
Pandakat312 chapter 6 . 6/29/2014
Please update when u can
Psycho Nocturnal chapter 6 . 6/28/2014
I hope you'd still continue this fic as I don't see the title on the list
But this is very interesting and I wish you the best of luck C:
Lumi yoshinigama chapter 6 . 6/11/2014
pls update soon _
belladu57 chapter 6 . 5/26/2014
Ok
bookimp chapter 6 . 4/26/2014
Err you didn't mention Infinite Sky?
KuroYuki 34 chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
you should erase you are my savior, guide to fall in life, shinigami eyes, yokai blood, and cirque du freak.
Marlen-sama chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
I beg you, can follow these stories or rewrite: Crying Souls, Dragon Sky, Yokai Blood, No more Prince of tennis, Infinity Sky, please.
peppermercury chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
Hey Mia
Ur story sooooo far is awesome! Ur oc tsuna is a really unique character with an interesting personality. I love tsunas relationships with the other characters.
I hope ur problems with ur mom get better and hopefully both of u can come to an understanding or something like that.
Keep up the good work
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
A Vongola hating Tsuna...? She'd get along well with Mukuro.
mizuki515 chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
this book is really good and if you try you'll get inspired! if you need help just ask me and i will help you with ideas. but if you want to stop it i will understand so i hope you'll think about it

bye bii
Hopeless Desires chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
Oh for the love of—

This has to be one of the best female Tsuna stories. It's the only one that isn't sexist and where the goal of the story is "become mafia boss" not"get a boyfriend".

I'll fully review later. But I swear if you do this trick of updating with NOTHING I will explode shit all around the world and kidnap you.

Sincerely,

HD (Yo!)
Phantomdream chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
Personally I would love to read how tsuna meets reborn so I'd like for this story to he continued. But I read your message and I think getting better takes priority and so I wish you Lots of luck and I hope you'll get better soon!
Faliara chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
'my relationship with my mother isn't the greatest of all and recently things have gone to a whole new level. I broke my three of my fingers (the middle the pinky and the one in the middle of those) as well as my wrist and part of my forearm while fighting with her'

... what? ._.

I'm not sure what to vote- I haven't really read them yet, don't ask- but maybe later on, I'll see.
Crimson Dragon Devil chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
To be quite frank, although its not like your's, I don't have the best relationship with my mom either. So if you ever need someone to talk to, feel free kay?