Reviews for The Throne of Shirou
Sir Something chapter 12 . 8/18
Wow, that was something.

Killed of two of the Shirou team and one of them was my favourite of the bunch. Three if you count the lack of Troper. And I still want more. Damn.

But it's been two years since so I guess you won't be updating anytime soon. A shame. I liked this story.

Wonder what the aftermath of this battle will be like. Rin's team are without a base and lost two (three) good fighters. Hope you'll continue this story one day
Servant Ruler chapter 10 . 8/1
Damn... this is a masterpiece!

A merge of multiple Shirou from different fanfics... Really 'really' damn interesting. Though the last update seemed to be years ago... Still, its an enjoyable story so far.
Rangle chapter 1 . 5/15
I just can't see you stay faithful to the different versions of Shirou. It's a bit much pulling from so many fanfics.
Caladbolg II chapter 4 . 3/19
regarding ur A/N, it is physically impossible for a human (without additional equipments) to fall faster than 340 m/s (the speed of sound in a 20C atmosphere), as there is ofc gravity which pulls an object down to the surface, but there is also drag. so the maximum speed a person can reach while free falling is approximately 310 km/h
AZalmega chapter 12 . 2/19
Wait, you stopped!? I need more! . . . . Oh well, I guess this is indeed the end of a mastefully crafted tale.
GameCrusher55 chapter 12 . 12/19/2016
I really like this series, and I want it to have effort put into it. Who knows may become official, but don't kill off characters in a span of a moment, without proper prepartion. I still really like the series and would like to ask when it will be resumed, and if you have no intention to do so, I highly recommend you take it back up. Anyway may good tidings come to you
Lovnag chapter 12 . 12/15/2016
You kmow what is sad? Whenever you kill characters, I can only feel indiference and minor annoyance that their deaths were so plain and boring. While the idea of the work is great, something - maybe the sheer amount of characters, maybe something else - stops you from showing the real depth of their characters, letting them really grow upon the readers. I see this as one of the biggest flaws of the story.
dark.muktadir chapter 9 . 8/1/2016
read upto act 1, amazing good job, day 1 is now complete, I think I'll stop now and fill the rest with headcanon. Also is no one gonna say anything about king of steels 3rd magic abilities...? really?
Andrew Hubbard chapter 12 . 7/13/2016
Will you include eventually the shirou from heart of glass or not all?
Random Guy chapter 7 . 7/13/2016
I'd HATE to have migraine: Rank B as a personal skill...LOL
kabs9000 chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Very interesting
And now to look up all of these fanfics
ArmorOfGeddon chapter 12 . 6/13/2016
Dammit. She's still alive. I cannot understand why Artorius is so popular, but then I can't figure why Gilgamesh is so popular either. I guess something in the primordial human mind is drawn to overpowered Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu villains (or maybe it's whatever appeal people find in characters like Esdeath from Akame Ga Kill, who I also dislike). I was hoping she'd finally get offed this chapter.

Seriously, this is getting ridiculous. I know this is supposed to be some bizarre fusion of crack and a serious story (instead the 4th-wall breaking crack just tends to ruin the mood), but two Servants (Artorius, aka "Esdeath with blood and a dragon instead of ice", and Miyu, who is boring in her own manga, never mind here where you turned her into a glorified robot) who can fight multiple Servants and curbstomp them with near-impunity is getting a little old.

That's supposed to be Gilgamesh's gimmick as is (and he's already plenty aggravating because of said gimmick, but at least he's justified in it), and he hasn't even shown up yet, so we're eventually going to have three Servants who can solo entire teams, and we haven't even gotten to the main villain of the story, or the evil Shirou (assuming they're not one and the same).

It's also a little contrived that the "villainous" teams have lost practically no one despite frequently being ganged up on like crazy, but now both the "heroic" teams have taken not insignificant casualties. I can understand trying to balance things so the heroes don't have too easy a time of it, but there's "balancing the conflict", and then there's what Troper would call "Diabolus Ex Machina", which is what your story seems to run on.

You don't have to worry about BL (Beast's Lair) posters commenting though despite your shots fired. They tend to ignore taunts in general. The older posters (the "sniveling snobs" you mentioned) are well aware that they are a bunch of arrogant, elitist jerks who harp on the minutiae of the setting, and, in fact, revel in said fact (and I say this as an occasional poster on Beast's Lair who has been subjected to said attitudes for nearly half a decade). I get that a lot of those guys are very well educated and many can translate Japanese and other Asian languages, which is super-cool, but holy hell are those guys mean! If that forum weren't the best damn source for news, fanfics, and information on anything Type Moon-related in the Western hemisphere I wouldn't bother going there.
Deadpoolio chapter 8 . 5/10/2016
While I have yet to reach the most recent update, I would like to say that hoo boy, Troper was right, the shit has hit the fan and has gotten everywhere. I would also like to say that I find it cosmically hilarious that Cain summoned Longinus. And finally, I honestly don't know who to feel more sorry for, Arturia or Guenivere. Seriously, one cheated on her husband with said husband's subordinate and the other cheated on her wife with her sister, that is to say, Arturia slept with her own sister, which was Merlin's fault, which resulted in the literal bastard who single-handedly destroyed their entire kingdom. I'm starting to think that Merlin was the real villain this whole time. Although I do understand why Arturia is pissed since his wife is apparently kind of a perv. And has started making moves on their current Master. What I'm saying is that the Once And Future King can not catch a break. Especially in this story since there is no way that she's going to be falling for any of the Shirou's this time around.
codyman495 chapter 12 . 3/21/2016
Awesome chapter, love the way the characters interact. The fourth wall breaking is funny, but please keep it toned down
The king of steel is my favorite one
Keep up the good work and update please!
neogoki chapter 5 . 1/29/2016
the age old Question: how much Shirou can Rin take?
it seem this is more than her limit :D