Reviews for The Throne of Shirou
Another reader chapter 1 . 4/26
To the guest below :-

This is one of Arrixam's older fics and most older stories tend to have such problems.

Then there is the premise that is kind of crazy as it is, what did you expect from this fic?

Also this fic is for fans of the characters of the other fsn fics mentioned here, it's not for everybody.

You don't like it don't read, but no need to start flaming the fic and making a bad impression of it to those who are actually here to read it.

That the author's later works are better means that as a writer he has improved not the other way around.

Seriously I don't even understand why such reviewers even bother posting.
mclovin2012 chapter 12 . 3/31
u just continue to surprise me man. keep up the good work. expecting to see more of this soon
Damn... This HAS to be a joke. It just has to. I've read some of your other work(paleblood comes to mind) and it's FANTASTIC. This, however, is a poorly written mishmash if corny concepts. The sentence structure and grammar alone is just... Eww. I'm going to go ahead and assume that you're just trolling the frack out of us.
BorderLand chapter 1 . 1/8
Like a Shirou thought by Merlin or a Shirou that is God Slayer is not good enough even as a human. Hell all the Shirou become monster's if they live long enough and these are the biggest monsters he could find.
Sir Something chapter 12 . 8/18/2017
Wow, that was something.

Killed of two of the Shirou team and one of them was my favourite of the bunch. Three if you count the lack of Troper. And I still want more. Damn.

But it's been two years since so I guess you won't be updating anytime soon. A shame. I liked this story.

Wonder what the aftermath of this battle will be like. Rin's team are without a base and lost two (three) good fighters. Hope you'll continue this story one day
Servant Ruler chapter 10 . 8/1/2017
Damn... this is a masterpiece!

A merge of multiple Shirou from different fanfics... Really 'really' damn interesting. Though the last update seemed to be years ago... Still, its an enjoyable story so far.
Rangle chapter 1 . 5/15/2017
I just can't see you stay faithful to the different versions of Shirou. It's a bit much pulling from so many fanfics.
Caladbolg II chapter 4 . 3/19/2017
regarding ur A/N, it is physically impossible for a human (without additional equipments) to fall faster than 340 m/s (the speed of sound in a 20C atmosphere), as there is ofc gravity which pulls an object down to the surface, but there is also drag. so the maximum speed a person can reach while free falling is approximately 310 km/h
AZalmega chapter 12 . 2/19/2017
Wait, you stopped!? I need more! . . . . Oh well, I guess this is indeed the end of a mastefully crafted tale.
GameCrusher55 chapter 12 . 12/19/2016
I really like this series, and I want it to have effort put into it. Who knows may become official, but don't kill off characters in a span of a moment, without proper prepartion. I still really like the series and would like to ask when it will be resumed, and if you have no intention to do so, I highly recommend you take it back up. Anyway may good tidings come to you
Lovnag chapter 12 . 12/15/2016
You kmow what is sad? Whenever you kill characters, I can only feel indiference and minor annoyance that their deaths were so plain and boring. While the idea of the work is great, something - maybe the sheer amount of characters, maybe something else - stops you from showing the real depth of their characters, letting them really grow upon the readers. I see this as one of the biggest flaws of the story.
dark.muktadir chapter 9 . 8/1/2016
read upto act 1, amazing good job, day 1 is now complete, I think I'll stop now and fill the rest with headcanon. Also is no one gonna say anything about king of steels 3rd magic abilities...? really?
Andrew Hubbard chapter 12 . 7/13/2016
Will you include eventually the shirou from heart of glass or not all?
Random Guy chapter 7 . 7/13/2016
I'd HATE to have migraine: Rank B as a personal skill...LOL
kabs9000 chapter 1 . 6/17/2016
Very interesting
And now to look up all of these fanfics