Reviews for The Maelstrom and the Head Angel
Were you going for a Sonic reference with the whole Maria thing?
blazblueuser chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
You are a very good writer and a very good story, but can you ask one of your friend's to make a queen's blade crossover with either final fantasy xiii versus or bleach. I'm sorry if this seem's demanding i'm so sorry.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
But canon crap man? Seriously?!
ninja chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
that was bit cold i mean the girl got punished enough when her wings were broken plus naruto was brought back to life anyway
michaelangaloe chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
nice
SpartanOfNovaTitan chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Okay. I don't really watch queens blade but it's storyline enables flexible and good plots for fanfiction.
Now here's my question.
How big is Naruto compared to Simphiam?
meowy1986 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
aww come on man a one shot? how gay QQ make this a short story of him raising his daughter with sera
QJD1381 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Great as always! You write the best lemons. Could you write one between Naruto and Nanael some time?
ScarletVirus33 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Just when I thought the size differential alone would be too great to overcome, you surprised me once again Raptorcloak with a premise and a lemon that's simply out of this world.

I really found this story to be truly rolling on the floor funny when Nanael accidently killed Naruto by removing his soul and taking him to paradise. Needless to say the resulting punishment by Seraphim was not only hilarious but kind of painful to read(why I felt the need to grasp my backside during this scene is beyond me).

I have to admit the lemon between Naruto and Seraphim had my head spinning more than "Wheel of Fortune." With Seraphim constantly changing sizes every other minute I thought for sure I was going to get sea sick. While I'd make the joke about the "Head Angel" almost killing Naruto it's then I realize ol' blue eyes was already deceased for the time being.

Oh I just have to give a big ol' LOL for what Kushina did to Nanael for eighty sixing her son. Just goes to show that it doesn't matter if your alive and kicking or hanging with the angels or demons you don't piss off Kushina Uzumaki(unless of course you what to wind up short of a few limbs)!

Maybe I should check out more of these Naruto crossovers seeing he gets to carry on with the most interesting of chicks from various points of fiction. Thank you sir for another rousing romp featuring the blonde jinchuriki. Until next time, Ja ne.
sketchfan chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
always happy to help dude and happy bday naruto
FateBurn chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Good one-shot
Ashoa chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Great story! But please, don't make a story of Nanael. I hate her character. Despite being an angel and being described as kind and friendly, her actions, and attitude towards people, especially her beliefs that men should be her slaves and that women should be banished are deplorable. I believe that Naruto himself would never have anything to do with someone like her. I hate that character with a burning passion.
fenix negro chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
estuvo perfecto mis felicitaciones a usted y pyromania101 los dos son grandes autores
Pyromania101 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
I guess I wanted Naruto to be a gender-flipped Persephone. Sorry if I ruined your plans. I loved this! Absolutely loved it!
bankai777 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Naruto got one heck of a birthday gift.