Reviews for Twisted Existence
MondayTillToday chapter 8 . 3/13
The spanish word for "eleven" is "once"
lilasin101 chapter 12 . 3/2
great story! but there is 2 things thats bothering me, are they planning to live in the human world or are they just visiting and plannin on goin back to hueco mundo? and also would ichigo be able to live forever if he stays in his soul form? bcuz the other 2 are hollows which means they are going to live hella long and i soo want them to stay together!

anyways...thank you for this story. definitely going to read our beginnings now :]]
Hesymi chapter 12 . 2/10
I took great pleasure to read your fiction. It has everything I like: suspense, fighting and a beautiful love story. And most importantly, it gives a different view of Bleach. I like when there is something different whereas the personnality of each character is respected . About the pairing, I find it amazing and this is probably what I like the most. Ichigo and Grimmjow, it's so classic! The idea of adding Szayel was great. I saw on your profile that you are an absolute fan of this character. It is original. Personally, I love Shinji which I find crazy.
I'm French and I write my own fictions with pairings that are rarely used. But I've translated 18 written in English stories. I'd love to translate yours if you give me permission. Do not hesitate to go and see my profile, and let me know.
Thank you again for this wonderful epic!
The smut *-* My ovaries have melted. You write the best smut scenes ever!
phoenix220 chapter 12 . 12/24/2013
Brilliant. Loved the story, nice smutty ending. Would like to know what the three are going to be up to now, jobs, living arrangements etc. Love the interactions between the three and the happy ever after that got. Well done.

P
dragonlover chapter 12 . 12/23/2013
Amazing story. I loved the action and romance. Now you have me addicted to this threesome.
Roses 4 Life chapter 12 . 12/22/2013
Holy shit! O.O adfasfdsdsmutasfdjdfajsdlfggorgeousdsafjkdfhlaTHREESOMEEEEE!

That being said, I liked this story, especially Aizen's death, I friggin' hate that arrogant, cocky bastard, good job _
TigerDemonOwnz chapter 12 . 12/22/2013
Awww this was so sweet, cute, and sexy *nudge nudge wink wink* if you get what I'm saying lol. I'm miss this story but I'm going to love this story in my mind. Great Story Boo
phoenix220 chapter 7 . 12/22/2013
Omg hot hot hot. Brilliant premise btw, haven't ever read of this three before and its working. Seriously can't wait to read more but you did such a great job with this chapter that I had to review and cause I'm reading on my phone this review is taking ages. Deserves a longer review. ;-)
GrimmIchisgrl chapter 12 . 12/22/2013
O_O Your Right you have no shame! But my my did I enjoy that chappy hun! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! And I would say that Grimmjow isnt the only perv...I do believe Szayel and Ichi are lil closet pervs...lol..
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 12 . 12/22/2013
what a good end. minus the ice cream * but we already discussed this...never again can i look at vanilla the same way* the really sweet part about holding hands over ichigo's number got me/ so cute
raindropdew chapter 12 . 12/22/2013
Ohh the last chapter it was an amazing chapter just like all the rest. I loved when ichi went home and yuzu and karin accepted grimm and say and how ichi and them were hugging and crying and then isshin I'm glad he also accepted grimm and say they all we're waiting for ichi to come back ohh I loved that moment so much! And then the ice cream. Let's just say ichi next time don't watch them eat it and you'll be fine lol. And a lot of smut in this chapter I'd say it had plot. And ichi topped I was surprised and grimm being a perv and watching on the side lol but once again ichi grimm isn't a bottom lol and the maid if I was her I would of stayed and chatted whirl I cleaned and tell then to take a shower while I make the bed but no she can't appreciate the scene she walked on to lol I laughed when she entered and said you guys are twisted leave to the maid lol thank you for the story I enjoyed every part of it! (: and ps. Don't worry I just read it on the 22 lol said it updated yesterday but I didn't catch it till this morning lol. And happy holidays! (:
Scarlotte O'Hara chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
awwww yay! threesome in the real world...why do i feel like this should be on a pay per view channel?

lovely, wonderful and thorough.
GrimmIchiUlqui21 chapter 11 . 12/15/2013
Firstly...oh my gosh...I love your chapters! Okay now that, that's out of the way I can review properly. With how everything ended in the last chapter I was hoping that the old man was going to be killed in this chapter...but I find i like the fact hat he was badly wounded and having to face the consequences of his actions a whole lot more. 0_0 Really, it was Renji?! That son of a b-, all because of his prejudices against the Hollows...I'm kinda sad that he wasn't killed by Grimm. I was almost brought to tears with how Ichigo said goodbye to Rukia though. I feel sad with how the ending of this chapter is though...I really do not feel like Ulquiorra was being fair. Ichi considers them family now, so why would he react that way...though I'm surprised yet very happy that Nnoitra was the one to say something as Ichi was leaving (besides his lovers of course)...why is he leaving? Now that I have the main parts of the story reviewed, I would like to admire you descriptive prowess through your chapters yet again...the way you describe the heat and the rays of the sun is amazing...it's like you can feel and see it yourself. Keep up the wonderful work and see you next chapter! :-)
GrimmIchisgrl chapter 11 . 12/15/2013
Can't wait for your next update hun! Though I do feel bad for Rukia and Renji...