Reviews for Twisted Existence
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 12 . 1/26
Dear Gods the Ice Cream Scene! -laughs- Grimmjow you did ask them to put on a show for you so why did you complain? -smiles innocently- Yay! Ichigo finally got to be seme!
-laugh hysterically- The Ending! HAHAHAHA! Really? You would think as a woman cleaning hotel rooms she would have seen worse!
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 10 . 1/26
-grinning widely, perhaps maniacally- Two annoying bastards dead, hopefully the pathetic prude stays dead
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 9 . 1/26
-Growls loudly in fury- MAYURI! YOU - ARE - SO - FUCKING - DEAD! -all souls surrounding me back off and tremble in fear at he shadowy aura surrounding me- YOU BASTARD!
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 8 . 1/25
-yowls- They got you, do you feel that you motherfucker! THEY GOT YOU!
-glares at the Head Captain- Oh, you're next you worn down piece of shit... You should have stood down by now, uptight prude, but better than that how about you lay your ugly, wrinkled, asshole self down, AND DIE!
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 7 . 1/25
What Aizen did was foolish, taking it lightly along with the Espada was just him being his own over confident and arrogant bastard self. -Shivers- the scene between the three lovers was beautiful, so affectionate and attentive, focused on distracting Ichigo, forcing only pleasure to be on his mind.
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 6 . 1/25
-snarls- Lowly bugs like Aizen shouldn't touch what doesn't belong to them! -paces like a caged tiger- I swear if that bastard were real I'd slowly tear his flesh from his skeleton, then get Szayel help to bring him back to life and torture him in a different way every - single - TIME!
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 5 . 1/25
Hmm, so it has begun...
Gin is such a good boy isn't he? Loyal to those that deserve it
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 4 . 1/25
-blink blink- Aizen and Ulquiorra... -blush and major nosebleed- okay... I still prefer Ulquiorra with Princess
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 3 . 1/25
Well this will certainly be interesting... The butterfly, panther, and the half breed
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 2 . 1/25
-growls- Soul Society was always foolish, I wished that the old bastard had been slaughtered by Aizen in the beginning. Sadly that didn't happened but I can always dream
ShiroKuro OokamiRyu chapter 1 . 1/25
So cool! I know that Aizen wanted Ichigo for his plans but for him to actually get him, bring him to his side, damn the excitement's making me shiver with anticipation
KeegSlytherin chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
Wow! It was sooooo good! Don't have much more than that so say. But then, that sentence pretty much says it all .
Fantasy.Rat.10 chapter 6 . 5/30/2014
No, that is not correct. it is actually once ordiez y uno- whichever you prefer.
MondayTillToday chapter 8 . 3/13/2014
The spanish word for "eleven" is "once"
lilasin101 chapter 12 . 3/2/2014
great story! but there is 2 things thats bothering me, are they planning to live in the human world or are they just visiting and plannin on goin back to hueco mundo? and also would ichigo be able to live forever if he stays in his soul form? bcuz the other 2 are hollows which means they are going to live hella long and i soo want them to stay together!

anyways...thank you for this story. definitely going to read our beginnings now :]]