Reviews for Come Darkness, Come Light
Your story is one of the best Sam&Gadreel/Zeke stories that I've found. :D
ZeldaIsis chapter 1 . 4/16
Loved the line, "Sam is my happiness." So sweet.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
It was really a great SPN-Fiction! Like many others of yours. I'll definitely read more from you.
Glarinetta chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
MORE?
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
You know it still creeps me out seeing Zeke using Sam’s body, he just doesn’t know how to act like Sammy and seriously I do not trust that Angel not to screw Dean over.
Wow that is a lot of internal damage plus I love Dean’s internal monologue over everything.
Great fic as always and I am of to go read the others in this verse! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
angorianwolf: I really like how you write the relationship between Dean and Sam and that you're doing stories with Ezekiel.
where the wind blows chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
If he turns evil I might throw something at my tv! Your stories are so good! I can't wait to read more from you! (P.s. (spoilers) did you see episode two! Sam and the wings and everything! Omg!)

wind
Antlerish chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
well that was pretty much EFFING BEAUTIFUL.

GOSH.

Well done, my friend, well done indeed. I loved seeing the interaction between Dean and Ezekiel!Sam. As interesting as it has been in the show itself, it's even better seeing more in writing; especially when the writing is so believable and in character.

Very touching! Thank you for sharing your wonderful talent :)
Vicky Strife chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Dear God. This was... absolute perfetion. I loved every word in it ! Not a single useless word everything was in place... I loved how you used the quote "There ain't no me if there ain't no you", the scripture references, the doctor's words and the possibility that maybe, Lucifer is behind all this crap ! Damn. I'm faving you and your story damn straight.
Thank you so much for writing the first Ezechiel fic !
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Awesome one-shot. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Amazingly written. Salute.
dashipper chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Awwww...love love love it! I just can't get enough of the incredible bond between Dean and Sam even if Ezekiel is the "third wheel" for now. I had to giggle when Ezekiel made the bitchface, we haven't had enough of those lately from Sam. Haha! Thanks for sharing! : )
Cdw43 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I love when Dean calls Sam 'his kid'... And why don't I trust Ezekiel when he says he 'means no harm'?
Wonderfully written as always!

Thanks,

C-
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
yukio87: I have to say it your stories are so interesting that I can't just read them I have to add them as favorites so keep writing interesting stories about these guys and especially with my dear Sammy that I adore him so much
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
CandyCakes: Thank you for an awesome story!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »