Reviews for An Unexpected Encounter
ladyalaniel chapter 54 . 7/8
You know, I am very upset with you - I'm kidding, but really, how am I supposed to focus on the Story when I have to stop every two lines to look up and record the recepies of all that delicious food you are describing?! And if you didn't live on another continent (you do, don't you?) I'd go over to your house for dinner, I've never even heard of some of the food you put in here... So, yeah, my boyfriend is going to love you once I start trying out the recipes :-)
Oh, and by the way; the khuzdul you translate, is that from the Tolkien dictionary or do you use Dutch or something like it?
Thank you soooo much for the chapter and please Keep updating!
ladyalaniel chapter 39 . 7/4
Your Story is amazing! I like the way you go into the history of the dwarfs - what they have been through, how hard it was to see their family suffer and the traumatic effects they are still dealing with at the time of the journey. My father and my mothers parents were very young at the end of WWII (here in Europe) and what they told (or have not told) and what can be read about the children of the war, it is very similar to what you describe in your Story. It is very sobering to realize that while this is only a story, it has horribly real parallels to our history. Explains a lot about my parents' and grandparents' Generations.
I hope that you will keep writing. I have not often read a story with your depth of understanding and writing and would be happy to read more!
Broken -yet whole- Elfling chapter 54 . 6/23
Update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update
TrippinOnLife chapter 54 . 6/18
I absolutely LOVE this story. I hope you update soon!
Cionnfhaoladh chapter 54 . 5/22
MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
More now please
more now please
Angel bound to the Darkness chapter 1 . 5/4
Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update Updated update update update update update update
Noxy the Proxy chapter 54 . 3/10
hm... I find amusement in this story but also a bit of confusion. But I think I have figured that out.
punky warhammer chapter 53 . 3/3
love the melton, live with the melton. as a canadian i usually wear melton 5-6 months of the year. (wish i could afford merino though.)
thank you, i love learning things when i read!

i'm back! lost you for a while- happy to have found you again! :)
Nelsanna chapter 54 . 3/2
Great update Thankyou :D
aminoor chapter 54 . 3/1
i love this story
update soon oke
LovesDragons chapter 54 . 2/22
Fair point about Nori. Now I'm really looking forward to that distraction. It's good to hear some of Thorin, and it shows that dwarves may love more then once. So Bilbo gave Fili "the Talk". Poor hobbit. So is everyone going to read the book? Cause if they do I want their reactions!
Thaliran chapter 44 . 2/21
So one question I had after rereding this, When and how did Nori and Gloin meet Belladonna, and how did she terrify the dwarf/man? that harmed Nori? Dori? Ori? that sounds like a fun story.
kirallie chapter 54 . 2/19