Reviews for One true love
deeedeee chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
Oh, such sweeties. I'm so happy that he sees her from the doorway and *doesn't* get upset about her looking at his things. And he shares the story, so freely and calmly, it seems. Then they take a walk. What a great idea. And he's not ready to take the next steps, not ready to reach out for her, but he thinks, soon. Beautiful. Melancholy and hope. I love it. Xo
SarahJonesBuzz chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
If only this would really happen :-)
Tammy333 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
That was so precious! I could definitely see that happening! Thanks :-)
chelsie fan chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
This is so touching. I got butterflies reading it. The only thing I don't like is that it says, "The End." Will you consider continuing? Please?
Ana Holmes chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
This was brilliant! Really... I love and soooo much... I really want them to get togheter... Thank you for this lovely fanfic
kouw chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
What a lovely, gentle story! Glad that Charles is reclaiming his life.
evitamockingbird chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Oh, this is so sweet. I can just see this happening, especially Mrs. Hughes caring for him so carefully, letting him have space, fixing his tea, asking him about Alice so he can say what he needs to say. I love how you described that it was painful to her to ask him if he got his heart broken. I'm so glad he's made the decision to leave Alice behind and go forward with Mrs. Hughes.
Hogwarts Duo chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
This is so incredibly sad and beautiful at the same time. A perfect way to start off my weekend. I cannot wait to see the conversation with Charles and Elsie in the upcoming episode. I hope it goes somewhat similar to what you've written! Wonderful job!