Reviews for The Price of Sacrifice
Isabelle Brehm chapter 4 . 2/15/2015
Why haven't you updated for a while?
Isabelle Brehm chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Kraang Prime is actually a women. She is played by Rosanne Barr, at least that'e how you spell her first name.
Sairey13 chapter 4 . 11/15/2014
I wonder if Leatherhead finally got out... If he did, he should head for the Lair and see Leo, so that the turtle will know that he isn't hallucinating or thinking he's still with the Kraang.
Also... I actually thought Raph would be mad at Splinter for telling his big brother that he would have to make a sacrifice for the sake on saving the world, even if he understands and knows that his sensei is right (and for a fact that even if Splinter didn't tell him to do so, Leonardo would've still sacrificed himself to protect his family)... Did anybody told April that they rescued Leo?
Anyway, hope to see the next chapter!
yukio87 chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
Please update this story...Please keep writing and finish this story I wanna know how is Leo...PLEASE
karysel45 chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
I love this story! You're an Awesome writer, and the way the guys Support each other, I think you've got them Into THE 2k12 version really good.
HardyGal chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
There are a lot of reasons I love Leonardo out of all the brothers. One of the main reasons is his absolute willingness to put his brothers' lives before his own. Of course, all the others would do this as well, I'm sure, but as leader, this really spells Leo's character…
HardyGal chapter 4 . 12/21/2013
Bro fluff… I love it
HardyGal chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
Oh, you cruel, cruel author… That was NOT what I was expecting
HardyGal chapter 2 . 12/21/2013
Leo is by far my favorite character. The other bros are awesome, but I love Leo so much and I can kind of relate to him… Where am I going with this? Oh, yeah… it's weird how, for some reason, in some way you like it-ish when your favorite character is hurt
HardyGal chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
Ow… My heart's hurting…
SewerSurfin chapter 4 . 11/23/2013
Very touching moments, and great conversation between Raph and Leo. I love his concern for his brothers on this show, and you have captured it so well in this story. Keep it up! And Don being Don...love it!
SewerSurfin chapter 3 . 11/23/2013
I dont think the rescue was rushed. This was a great chapter! Poor Leo has been through so much, and I don't blame him for being reluctant in believing he was really rescued after the mind torture the Kraang put him through. Loved Don's line too...stay calm and don't grab my face hahah! Mike's line's were also totally in character, and Raph volunteering to watch over Leo was so in 2k12 character for him as well. Great job.
Chocolate369 chapter 4 . 11/13/2013
I'm glad Leo's doing better, and that he realizes he safe from the Kraang. At least, that's what this story seems to be implying. Are the turtles going to get revenge on the Kraang? I've also got a feeling there are going to be more issues that need to be resolved, emotional issues. I'm glad you updated and please do it again soon!
Crystal Violeta chapter 4 . 11/12/2013
poor Leo.
please up da te soon
SewerSurfin chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
I like the mental connection between Leo and Splinter...and of course Mikey is adorable! :)