Reviews for Words of a Servant, or How Merlin Always Knew
guardianofdragonlore chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Merlins merlin, how could he not know?
LinBates chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
THANK YOU!

Waiting for your next story installment!
maldru chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
That's it! Now I'm undeniably , madly in love with your writings! It's just perfect. New, evolved Merlin - not a clumsy, loyal, cute boy but a strong,wise,stoic warrior - just as he first appeared in the beginning of season 5 and took me so much by surprise. Poor hurting Merlin, dragging himself to the forest the next night! Thank you for adorning this episode -there are so many others that could use your magical pen!
caldera32 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
And about time you realized it, too. Clotpole.

You know I'd never complain about adding whump to the mix so this is a great little connecting piece between episodes :)
Iamthekoala chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Pleasepleasepleaseplease add more to this!
chele the original chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Excellent.
My Poor Merlin.
Sire-wehn chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Perfectly written characterisation of Arthur, very enjoyable to read.
feathered moon wings chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Can't wait for the update *-* hahaha

I liked the story. It was rather sad to... Thinkmthat Gwen couldmdomsomething like that, heart breaking, but the fact that it could've happened is still there.
I wonder how Gwen felt after retuening to her usual self or even if she remembered...

But oh dear god, flogged? I'll take my heart out as my ancesters did before me...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Very good.
MamzelleHermy chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
What a wonderful, brillant, genius idea! And so very believable that I wonder why this hadn't been done before !

Loved it to no ends !
Mika271170 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
There are many good and very much talented authors in our great fandom,but very few can make me jump up and down when i descover their updates of publish their new stories,and you are one of them!
This sory was brilliant,as always!I feel so much for both my boys!Thanks for sharing it with us,and don t ever stop writing in this fandom,please!
Ddiwerth chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Loved it...again :) Everyone was so perfectly in canon . Loved all those intimate little moments (first between Arthur and Merlin, and then between Arthur and Gaius)...I could so easily imagine the actors saying and behaving as you have portrayed them. But *gasp* how could that bitch Gwen go that far? With her own friend? I now so want to see a part 2 to this - taking place after Gwen has been cured, and where she remembers all the despicable things she did (killing Tir, having Merlin imprisoned, not caring when he was injured and then having him flogged...not to mention trying to get her husband killed several times!). And it would be lovely to see Merlin acting a bit nervously and anxiously around her at first (because even though Morgana brainwashed her, it was Gwen mostly who came up with all the ideas for what to do to hurt those around her). Just an idea that sprung into my head...ignore me.

Looking forward very much to the next update...wow you're on fire now! :O)
LFB72 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Another fantastic one-shot. I'd always wondered what it was Merlin had done to get Arthur to see the truth about Guinevere - and now I know!

I love concerned Arthur and Stoic to the point of stupidity Merlin. I thought he had been stabbed but having him flayed means the king has no choice but question his wife's motives, since she is one who could order such a punishment. It was very telling when the warlock said 'it was not Gwen.' Having Arthur fit everything together on his own makes him more likely to believe the truth and seeing the evidence of his servant's injuries and subsequent reaction on confirms it. Had he just been told of his spouses' crimes he would have just got angry at the messenger.

Beautiful conclusion with Merlin's promise and Arthur's acknowledgement of his servant's worth, loyalty and good judgement.
Sahba chapter 1 . 10/11/2013