Reviews for I Dream of Loki
jyotimeena10 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
this is one of my fav romCom till now3
jyoti chapter 12 . 8/20/2014
i dont read rom-com but i did read it and LOVED it to bits.
whitetiger9953 chapter 12 . 6/24/2014
I loved this story. Thank you for uploading it!
Shima chapter 12 . 6/14/2014
I LOVE IT!
Always Cry Over Spilled Milk chapter 12 . 5/6/2014
This was super great! I love the way Loki proposed. It was adorable.
limp noodle chapter 12 . 4/19/2014
This story is really weird...but really good
MitsukaiTame chapter 12 . 4/14/2014
Such an awesome story. There is no other way to explain it. It was so cute :3
I loved every chapter ;)
Guest chapter 12 . 4/7/2014
I really like how you're bring in other avengers and the story plot is very will written
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 12 . 4/4/2014
Yay! Who's getting married?! yay! Finally. At least it will be known now who he belongs to.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 11 . 3/23/2014
Aww. Yay! At least they're finally together again. And that dream was weird. It's odd but maybe makes sense.
Sumi Anzu chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
The future of hawkeye being injured and gave birth to a lokison is awsome. Tired of mpreg for loki.
inMyOwnHead1990 chapter 10 . 2/25/2014
LOL I love it! I read all chapters before deciding to comment ; I think Loki and Clint are perfect together. Clint has changed him for the better. And Clint did seem kind of gay, or bisexual at least. It has been confirmed that Loki is bisexual so. ; I'm glad that they had children, though it sucks that Loki couldn't be there for it. He does love Clint and that's what drove him to do the right thing. I can only imagine what the children could do by the time they are teenagers. Kind of a scary thought really. But they'll have their 'mommy' and hopefully their 'daddy' to help them. I find it cute they call Clint Mommy.
NinjaCookieXD chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
If they go to Asgard then they can see Loki, but then Clint can't go, or can he? Ah, this stories good :D please continue with it :)
BlackQueen0896 chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
This is amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
pacochico11 chapter 8 . 1/28/2014
awww an update and now i feel as though i should boas you with the power of my words lol when is the new update?!