Reviews for Uzumaki Treasure
I love it so much I hope you start righting it again.
laelruin chapter 17 . 8/26
Emotion riddled. These past few chapters have brought me to the brink of tears. Good work!
L
Silver Blood chapter 17 . 8/14
I really like the characters in your story. This is the best Founders era fanfic I've read so far. And it's been too long. I hope you are okay. Please update soon.
Kakashi-is-my-daddy chapter 17 . 7/22
AhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHH
revinzy chapter 17 . 6/18
THIS IS AMAZING. The only time travel Hashirama era that I enjoy and love reading it. And the way you make Takara's characters amaze me, and your writing skills too. I really really love this story and I hope to see more of this. Will you update this story?
3 this is amazing
rainwolf042 chapter 17 . 4/19
PLZ UPDATE SOON IM DYING FROM ANGST
chau chapter 17 . 4/19
it had been too loooonnnngggggg! Update please?
Alice chapter 17 . 4/17
vivement la suite
RavynRigel chapter 17 . 3/16
This story is amazing. You write it really well and its been great to read it. I really hope you haven't given up on this, cuz it'd be a shame if you did. Anyway man, uniquely refreshing story with good structure, spelling and grammar. Hope you don't abandon this thing. If you do, I'm gonna cry, yo. Ha. Kidding. ;P Again, great fic, thanks for writing and hope you update soon. Ja.
DLM4 chapter 17 . 2/29
this is good, i hope the its muse comes back at some point
bassoongirl14 chapter 17 . 2/6
I love this so far!
bebepantheon chapter 17 . 1/17
Truly a heart breaking story...while its has been a long time since I read it but last time I had read it, I believe it would have been around chapter 8-9... still finally got to the endish part of this story and just makes me tear up
bagofpopcorn chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
The part with the children was interesting, and a bit sad. Poor kids
bagofpopcorn chapter 3 . 12/28/2015
Love this chapter. Takara/sakura is so cool