Reviews for Diamond
beserkerbeast chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
really love this change, love to see more
BB
AliceCullen0629 chapter 5 . 3/8/2014
update soon
ykickamoocow111 chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
This is a really good story. I am definitely looking forward to the next chapter.
Cuenta Abandonada y Olvidada chapter 5 . 12/28/2013
OMG! I am going to kill you! how can you let me like this? Don't you have consideration on my poor nerves! (Yeah, I'm reading Pride and Prejuice again...) Please update soon! Or as soon as you can but keep updating!
Blazen chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
Very good idea! Having Prim in the 74th games have been done enough, but I've never seen her in 75th games before. And with Rory too.
I always felt that Gale hadn't been through enough loss to really understand Katniss (even with losing his father) - so maybe here he will be smarter and not as hungry for battle as he was in Mockingjay.
On the other hand, I don't know about Prim wanting to train. As I understood from the book she couldn't stomach the idea of hurting anyone. But I guess since they make them watch the Games at such a young age, she is bound to get somewhat used to violence. And as Prim still loved Katniss even after seeing her kill people, I can believe she grew up enough at this point to be ready to use violence to survive and come back to her family. And now with Rory's life on the line too it will be really tough for Prim to stay true to herself
GunRecon 11 chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
Yeah, f*ck off, Haymitch! There's a time and a place.

It's very well written, although I found it hard to follow who was speaking at times. Keep going, it may be an old concept, but, between you and me, those other stories are either not half as good.
no namw chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
sooo good! this is really well written and believable! I love it! Keep up the good work!
M
stalburkslovers chapter 5 . 11/27/2013
loveeeeeee it
Fleur24 chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
I absolutely love how Katniss taught them both to swim.
Snow is mpst definitely making them squirm and starve.

I LOVE how Peeta painted Katniss' woods and how she kissed him.
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Oh my goodness! This is different.
Snow's punishment is going to be awful!

I like how she talked with Peeta about running away. I like that she included him in plans.

Oh dear Prim's going to be reaped and there will be nothing Katniss can do!
Eagle-Eyes chapter 3 . 10/18/2013
Wonderful twist...

Keep writing as life allows...
Lya200 chapter 2 . 10/13/2013
Awesomeness I think the male tribute will be Rory and will there b more than 1 winner
guest chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Oh my gosh, this is amazing! PLEASE update this soon, I love where you are going with this!:D