Reviews for Letters From Home
katiek121 chapter 14 . 12/22/2014
I read this because I enjoyed the prequel but I hope you finish this soon. I was entertained and wanted to know how it would evolve and conclude. Please finish it.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 14 . 10/18/2014
interesting.
hawkswench chapter 14 . 9/22/2014
I am sorry that you are no longer writing this story. I do hope that life has been treating you well.
Difdi chapter 14 . 3/18/2014
Minor note - chocolate is poisonous to dogs, but dogs don't know it. Eating enough of it kills them. Just some nibbles though will make them vomit...one more thing to 'endear' Harry to Shoebox...
Mantis chapter 14 . 3/12/2014
I read these stories in grade school and was so sad to come to the end. Every year since then, I re read the stories and when I come to letters from home, I always hope for the next chapter... Even though after all these years, 12 long years, I should know better. This is the only story I have read, published and not, that I have never had the luxury of knowing the end. I wonder what made you stop. Was it simply life, growing away from Harry Potter over the years and in turn, the story? It's a mystery I revisit every year, one that keeps me returning long after my friends, who showed me this website in sixth grade, stopped waiting for the next chapter. They say its the end. I say it's far from finished. Thanks for letting me relive my childhood all thesevyears running. I'll see you next year... In hopes of reading chapter 15.
serenityselena chapter 14 . 3/1/2014
interesting sequel...
hope you will continue it :)
ginnypotter1596 chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
I love paddy! I knew exactly who it was when I first saw the name!
Philosophize chapter 14 . 6/5/2013
This is proving to be a very good story. I wish it had been completed - it deserves an ending!
xkcdav chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
I adore this story. It's brilliant; your characters are so real and your descriptions are hilarious. The bit with Ron and Laura had me literally laughing out loud...you capture everyone's character so perfectly! I can just picture a situation coming up with Ron's child that he concluded was "something for Hermione to discover on her own one day."
xxnarufanxx chapter 14 . 5/9/2012
yeah there is a sequel and your still updating it! wonderful! i really love your story and your characters.! can't wait for the next chapter
ILOVETOSWIM23 chapter 14 . 1/24/2012
I love it... Pls don't send fun back to the muggle world!
AvidReaderBz chapter 14 . 6/5/2011
I hope this story is in a long hiatus rather than given up altogether, it really is such a charming tale.

Hope you've continued writing in some way, your talent would be a shame to waste :)

Best,

bz x
Blueteeth chapter 14 . 3/29/2011
Is this ever going to be updated? i know it probably won't since it has been 6 years, and you probably have no idea where the story is going any more, but i really hope it will be (updated).

Thanks for the enjoyable read so far. i hope it can continue.
diagon galley chapter 14 . 12/28/2010
Awww come on!

We've all been waiting for 5 years.

Please update. Please. I'm literally begging you.

UPDATE! one chapter is brilliant. just. do. it. PLEASSEEE!

pretty pretty please
ChrisW96003 chapter 14 . 6/24/2010
Did some one shoot the owl delivering the chapter for this story?

Accio Story chapter!