Reviews for Just the Beginning
Blondie, I hate to tell you this, but no matter HOW "Just Right" it is, your mom is NOT going to come back. Blondie: "But the story said she loved everything to be perfect!" Me: "Yes, and forty years ago, my grandpa told my grandma he was coming back." (True!)
I've heard their parents' stories so many times I can recite them from Once Upon A Time to Happily Ever After.
When the Charming siblings get home; King Charming: "Ah, my children. How've things been?" Daring: "Well, Dad, I have girls falling for me. Literally." Dexter: "I asked a girl to a movie. And yes, Dad, she is a princess. Technically." King Charming: "Enchanting, boys. Now, Darling, how's my little princess Charming been?" Darling: "Fableous, Daddy! Straight A's in Damsel-In-Distressing class! My roommate and BFFEA, Rosabella is just Fableous!" Queen Charming: "Enchanting, simply ENCHANTING!"
H20 Ferrum Dominus chapter 14 . 12/24/2015
This is so Awesome.I hope this continues because this story is pure GOLD!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/14/2015
What does 'flippantly' mean?
Guest chapter 7 . 8/14/2015
I guess the 'Just Right' thing runs in the family. ALL the Lockess or is it Lockeses? Lockes? They all have it.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/14/2015
I think this rebellion is AWSOME! I LOVE the feeling of not knowing what's coming next! And to tell you the truth, I'm not so thrilled to be a gaurdian angel. Sure, I LIKE Georgia Bailey, but I don't want to make her suffer!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/14/2015
No WONDER Ashlynn loves true love so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
By any chance is SnowWhite's husband blonde?
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
Guest! Now you be nice!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
Apple's the hugest fucking bitch since Snow Fucking White. WHAT THE FLYING FUCK APPLE? You're a stupid vain petty selfish fuck yourself. Think about someone else once in a while, you selfish fuck. Apple White is a terrible person who deserves to go die in hell.
Guest chapter 8 . 8/2/2015
in eah kitty's mother is the cheshire cat, shown in "spring unsprung"...just sayin'
bubbleberrycrush chapter 11 . 7/20/2015
I
LIKED
HOPPER
THE
MOOOOOSSST
Guest chapter 10 . 6/22/2015
Poppy and Holly might be a little late getting home. They ran into a little problem. Rapunzel: "Is Holly stuck in the bathroom again?" Yep. Holly is always accidentally locking doors. Poppy called the locksmith to get the door unlocked. The locksmith is on speed dial and says to say hello.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
If anyone's wondering why I'm writing this. I'm bored and couldn't find anything else to do.