Reviews for Aftermath
imnotwhoiwas chapter 3 . 2/23
This is so sweet awwwweee
Umkiah
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
I love it. This is one of the best fan fictions I've read. It's sick, but I always love the broken characters, like Leo, Percy, Peeta, et cetera. Truely amazing.
orphanacccount chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
OMFG this chapter tho. Plz plz plz post more I'll love you forever and give you a cookie?
(::)
Starlight000 chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
Awwww I was almost crying at the end of this chapter. You wrote it so well! Made me question a lot... You did such a great job, can't wait for the next one!
anon chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
love it as usual! u r such a talented writer! :)
MetalGod14 chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
So cute. Keep writing. Can you write a oneshot of them after the quest? That would be awesome.

Thanks for writing,
MG14
trustingHim17 chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
this is great! except for the swearing, you've captured them perfectly!
Starlight000 chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
Awwww such a good chapter. I think there will be a moment in Blood of Olympus where hopefully they can address their issues. You wrote it wonderfully, can't wait for next chapter!
The Wild West Pyro chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Oh...now I know what darker side of him came out in Tartarus...thanks for the chapter!
darkdreamsinthedeadofnight chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Gorgeously written, amazing how you just put yourself into Annabeth's perspective like that, I never really realized how much she had changed until reading this. Bravo on Pecry ad well, I'm looking forward to the other characters (namely nico, because, well, he is my future husband).
Moar.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
Great job staying in character. I love these stories!
anon chapter 3 . 10/20/2013
nice and waiting for more! :)
Ecstatically Gray chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
Wow I loved the idea. Extremely well written, you got the characters spot on. I could literally feel the difference between the younger and the older Annabeth. When I read that part in HoH when Percy looses it a little, I was seriously scared that he was going to break and I think with all the things that have happened to him, he kinda did. I loved Annabeth's reaction to the scene! It was exactly how I think she would've felt: terrified and guilty. Anyways, you did an amazing job!
P.s. Is this a two-shot or a multi-chapter fic?
orphanacccount chapter 2 . 10/13/2013