Reviews for Aftermath
denyz chapter 4 . 1/21
Alright, I gotta say, I love Percabeth to death, and this is one of the best post-Tartarus fics I've read yet. It truly is amazing, and you did a very good job with their characters and how much they love and support each other.
warriors1011 chapter 4 . 1/12
Just realized you haven't updated in two years... Well I hope you get back into the writing spirit. I figured I might as well actually have a link to my account in case you did want to PM me because I tend not to make sense when I'm explaining stuff XD Anyway, you still have a wonderful story and I'm curious to see how your writing has possibly changed in your two (or more) year break.
Warriors1011 chapter 4 . 1/9
I'm too lazy to login so I'm just going to review as a guest. First off, I love how you portray Annabeth in the beginning two chapters. It's very well written. Secondly, Percy's feelings on how he deals with all the crap that happened in that series is also amazingly written. This fanfic is one of the few that I've read that I feel accurately portrays Percy after Tartarus. Third, I'm curious to see what other characters think and feel. Maybe a little about Nico dealing with aftereffects of Tartarus. Maybe stuff in the earlier series. There's a lot you could do with the summary you have up.

Another thing is that I really liked how in the second chapter Annabeth is literally fighting in her mind. Unfortunately I didn't actually understand what the heck was going on until later during the argument. But, hey, that might be what you were aiming for.

Of course there will always be grammar errors so I won't get into those. I think my only main critic is the fact that the all of the chapters were a bit repetitive. It might be better, if you do more chapters in Annabeth and Percy's perspective, to space out their chapters a bit so to lessen the repetitiveness.

That's about it for my review. I really enjoyed it and I hope you keep writing this story. PM if I didn't make sense in any part of my review. Keep up the good work!
laurenthehunter chapter 4 . 1/4
i love this whole work like they're written so beautifully and they make me feel so emotional
laurenthehunter chapter 2 . 1/4
this is so thoughtful and wonderfully written
Guest chapter 4 . 10/27/2016
This warms my heart at 100000* degrees.
Aaaaah.
hello chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
People hardly focus on that scene with Misery or what Percy might have felt because of it. This story was a rare and beautiful treasure.
imnotwhoiwas chapter 3 . 2/23/2016
This is so sweet awwwweee
Guest chapter 3 . 2/11/2016
Umkiah
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2015
I love it. This is one of the best fan fictions I've read. It's sick, but I always love the broken characters, like Leo, Percy, Peeta, et cetera. Truely amazing.
orphanacccount chapter 4 . 12/8/2013
OMFG this chapter tho. Plz plz plz post more I'll love you forever and give you a cookie?
(::)
Starlight000 chapter 4 . 10/28/2013
Awwww I was almost crying at the end of this chapter. You wrote it so well! Made me question a lot... You did such a great job, can't wait for the next one!
anon chapter 4 . 10/27/2013
love it as usual! u r such a talented writer! :)
MetalGod14 chapter 3 . 10/24/2013
So cute. Keep writing. Can you write a oneshot of them after the quest? That would be awesome.

Thanks for writing,
MG14
trustingHim17 chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
this is great! except for the swearing, you've captured them perfectly!