Reviews for Troublesome Timing
YaoiYuriLove chapter 16 . 2/18
*Writing
YaoiYuriLove chapter 16 . 2/18
Oh my gawd, I love this story so freaking much. You are amazing for qriting such awesomeness and I can not wait to find out what happens! I look forward to the next chapter!
Angel chapter 11 . 2/16
I'm curious about the pill which shikamaru gave his 'uchiha' mother o.o
Angel chapter 1 . 2/16
For once! can shikamaru be motivated hopefully he is after the uchiha massacre.
Tepheris chapter 14 . 2/14
This chapter made my day. I love how you had Kizuki explain how Naruto was overloading the academy Bunshin, that was absolutely hilarious.
LokiHatake chapter 16 . 2/5
Lol, I like how they are turning out.
Aeris Mae chapter 16 . 2/2
This is just a brilliant idea! Shika time-travel/reincarnation is so underused, and to add him as the third Uchiha heir was just icing on the cake. I'm really looking forward to seeing how Kazuki interacts with Gaara especially, as well as any future interactions he has with Itachi; I just adore their dynamic. I think what really has me convinced that you're going somewhere fantastic with this fic is how much thought and logic, AND FEELS!, you put into the backstory. Not gunna lie, I choked up on Shisui's part, and promptly sobbed when Itachi tried to understand his reasoning.

As for your questions this chapter, since I'm finally caught up, I would recommend Requiem for a Dream if you're into badass background music. As for Akatsuki, I think it would just be giggle inducing to hear from Tobi/Obito/Fake-Madara every now and then on how he's viewing Kazuki's change. Although... the thing I'm really looking forward to the most is Hidan, because that's when he finally decided to (consistently) take things seriously last time and the parallels would just be AMAZING. To close, not gunna lie, I'm a total Akatsuki fangirl so really any interactions you add I'll squeal over :P
ImagineStories chapter 16 . 2/1
This is an amazing story! I love that Kazuki/Shikamaru has been realistic, and I love that the changes to the story line are well-planned and thought out. I can tell that the changes have a purpose, ya know? There's just so much to love in this story.

I hope you continue to write! It'd be a pity to leave such an intriguing and well-written story. :)
DreamRealm3 chapter 16 . 1/31
Oh my fucking god
I swear if you don't something is going to happen and its not gonna be good.
PLEASE WRITE MORE PLEASE WRITE MORE PLEASE WRITE MORE PLEASE WRITE MORE PLEASE WRITE MORE PLEASE WRITE MORE PLEASE WRITE MORE LEAEE WRITE MORE PLEEASE WRITE MORE! DX
JoojooBrother chapter 16 . 1/30
I am glad to be reading this. Thanks for a good story so far, looking forward to more!
chimmon chapter 9 . 1/29
Wouldn't Itachi be a much more reasonable guess as to who made the pills? He's a survivor, has an emotional connection (presumably) to try and administer it, and is a known genius. The evidence for Shikamaru is much more circumstantial - especially since he was summoned into Naruto's room with his mother's corpse. That could easily explain any blood.
I want Shikamaru/Kazuki to meet Hidan, just because I want to see how surprised Hidan will be when he realizes that Shikamaru/Kazuki knows all of his tricks plus how to kill him.
csibpip chapter 16 . 1/22
No, you are the freaking amazing one. I wholeheartedly love this story. It's amazing how you take the time to question and at the same time answer so many things that is logical to be sceptic about but still got dismissed in the manga. And i love how you made thw characters different with each other but still the same in actuality and all this with logical explanations. I really hope it doesn't end like this.
MythologyGirl chapter 6 . 1/18
I still love the sense of foreboding that the time-stamps give.

I was really shocked to find out that Gai was in ANBU and just leaving it, was he he part of the ANBU ranks longer than Kakashi? Did Gai loose someone he was close to in ANBU and that is way he left or is more that he is visiting everyone he knew that was lost at the Memorial Stone? I adore their bromance and how the never seem to give up on each other; I'd hate to think what would happen to them if something were to happen to the other.

Chouji is such a great friend and Chouza a wonderful father! I like that Chouza takes his son's worries seriously and just doesn't brush it off. Chouza proves again why he is one of my favorite adults in Naruto with his caring ways and willingness to take Naruto in. The part where Chouji gives Chouza the scroll twisted my hearts.

This chapter is just as heartbreaking as the last, especially with no one answering Naruto's pleas for help. I can't even imagine how tough it would be to be in that sort of situation. It is just so depressing that the only person Naruto can think of to help is Iruka, it makes me upset with the other villagers.

(I am really want to find out the last thing Mikoto taught to Kazuki!)

Ah, Kabuto's appearance makes me so nervous. Seriously, the feels are just everywhere in this chapter!
ClownWhosFeelnDown chapter 1 . 1/15