Reviews for Troublesome Timing
Please update! This fic should not remain unfinished!
KannaKyomu chapter 16 . 9/21
Aw, im really sad that this story is (presumably?) abandoned. I really hope your inspiration to write more comes back- thank you so much for all your hard work.
As to your AN at the end of the page here Kakuzu and Kisame are my favorite Akatsuki's so i'd really like to see them around somewhere. Also, i know he's not an Akatsuki but it'd be really great if you could work in Zabuza. I heart me some Zabuza. It would also be great if he could live- and if we could just avoid the entire wave mission all together because lord knows everyone is tried of that particular mission.
Also, I wanted to mention that i find your writing style really enjoyable to read, Shikamaru is a difficult persona to write because he has a type 2 intelligence category, but you do amazingly well at writing both him and Shikaku. I love reading how you display their train of thoughts and how they come to very believable conclusions even when they would be far fetched to others, or highly unlikely. IE: shikaku comes to believe Shika has some kind of foresight, or Shika's conclusion over danzo's involvement and the set up for the massacre. You made it all very believable that it was a reasonable conclusion for them to come to. I also love that you don't overuse his catch phrase. I think some authors avoid actually writing his character and just toss that out a bunch instead. Which is always really disappointing because Shikamaru is such a wonderful , again i cant gush enough over how well you've written these high intelligence characters and ts been such a pleasure to read. Thank you for all your hard work.
novelreader chapter 5 . 9/18
I totally agree with you on EVERYTHING! This chapter was just great and it's interesting to see someone from Rookie 9 or Konoha 11 living in Sasuke's shoes (kind of) and seeing how they deal with the Uchiha tragedy.

I also like how Kazuki has this really close relationship with his mother paralleling when he Shikamaru and having a close relationship with his father. I mean the differences and similarties with the Uchiha and Nara. The Uchiha household is more quieter then the Nara's but no less if anything more tense especially with how seemings strict they are. Shikamaru's mother seems strict too but the nagging sort of strict hence why I guess their household is louder then the Uchihas.

I wonder what Kazuki's Mangakyou looks like? And I don't if I missed it, but what the secret he shared with his mother?

Okay the ending! Wow! Well I can't wait to see what happens next!
novelreader chapter 4 . 9/17
Wow Mikoto favoring Kazuki and not Sasuke this time, well we assume it's Sasuke in cannon anyway, is a suprise but it makes sense thinking about it in a way. Sasuke's focus always seems to be his older brother and father and while there is no doubt at all he loves his mother, it doesn't seem she's a center to his life which is kind of sad because they share a lot of common traits in a way aside from their looks and choice of friends... hmmm actually maybe that's the only similarities? Friendships outside of clan, more focus on personal relationships rather then clan politics ummm does Sasuke know how to cook? Okay the lack of Mikoto and lack of personality traits for Sasuke outside of revenge and clan makes it hard to pinpoint similarites, he is though I agree very similar to his father in personality and manner but then so is Itachi. I suppose both are a mixture of their parents.
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 16 . 9/3
This is beyond amazing. Excellent job. :)

I wouldn't mind seeing sasori.
Witch Of Perception chapter 16 . 9/2
Holy shit. I've never seen someone use Mizuki this way, and I am delighted by what you could do with him.

Also, by the way: "We've check each others'." I believe that should've been "checked" instead of "check". I think there was another typo similar in nature to that one earlier, too, but I forget where- sorry.

I look forward to the next chapter.
Angelazzy chapter 16 . 8/23
I know it's been almost 2 years... But I only just managed to find this. Let me just tell you how amazing it is. It is so well thought out and detailed. I absolutely adore Kazuki (Shikamaru). Your portrayal of him is spot on. You are an amazing writer. I love this and you to bits Author-san. And in willing to wait an eternity for an update. I'll keep waiting because I really believe Kazuki's world has only just begun ;') Thank you for writing this.
Dashusi4ka chapter 5 . 8/20
naruto is so stupid
Vongola Princessa chapter 16 . 8/2
I have reread this story so many times, I love shikamaru so much ahhhhhhh! Patiently waiting for the next update :(
Animestar73 chapter 16 . 7/19
It's been a while since I've been on ff let alone leave a review for a story, especially since I'm so used to AO3 and its kudos system! However, I definitely wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed the read. It definitely gave me a lot to think about. I won't lie, I was really hoping for a pull through on the Uchia brothers on any front (either Shika/Kazu was able to stop the massacre or at least clear Itachi's name) but what you put into the story was definitely something unique (as ironically generic that term may be!).

What really brought your story alive for me was the different perspectives, especially Danzou's. It made me feel a sense of urgency for anyone to stop him which pushed me to read your story as fast as possible. It is a shame it wasn't completed, but that doesn't make this story any less amazing. I really enjoyed 'Kazuki' and all the team dynamics he managed to create with the baby generation of rookies. So thank you for the time and effort you put into this fic! It's still appreciated no matter what stage this fic is at!
Ralyn Longs chapter 16 . 7/9
Very good stuff, one of the better timetravel-like fics I've read. A bit worried about the pace (110k words in and only just starting genin life), as I'm not sure you'll be able to finish it, but a good read while it lasted. Thanks for writing!
onlyagirl chapter 16 . 6/23
This is amazing! Why don't you continue this? Please update!
Rangle chapter 1 . 6/20
The sharingan is a bit wasted with Shikamaru. Especially, if he keeps his old mentality of laziness. He's smart but it's useless if he doesn't put out the effort. Should just give 'em fancy eyes to someone else.
pororo83 chapter 1 . 6/18
Shikamaru as an Uchiha? This has the potential to be both brilliant and funny. Your story is probably in the top 1% of the Naruto fandom, judging from your first chapter. Awesome job.
queenofspades19 chapter 16 . 3/30
Hiram is a hilarious mofo...and Kazuki has it out for him (still). That's what I look forward to. Too bad itachi didn't know about those dreams eh?
1,042 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »