Reviews for Troublesome Timing
i-love-shikamaru-nara chapter 16 . 5/18
really sad to see this story looks abandoned, it's really good
jj chapter 16 . 5/10
very nice please keep up the great work
FosterFarms chapter 16 . 4/15
Wow this was very good it's a shame it was abandoned
CloudOnTheHorizont chapter 16 . 4/12
Dear author!
Please, please, return to us!
111segasonic chapter 7 . 3/22
How did I not notice these conception notes before? I gotta read em all now.

Anyways, I've always felt that Itachi could've just used a transformation Jutsu to frame somebody else like Orochimaru for example.

Wait, if transformation Jutsu exist, how can anyone in the village actually be 100% sure that Itachi wasn't framed by some ninja who knows one? Perhaps this can be an argument Kazuki could use to convince Sasuke to give up his revenge quest against Itachi.
111segasonic chapter 16 . 3/21
10/10, was worth all the days slogging through all the trash fics on this site to find.
Sonic again chapter 16 . 3/21
Wouldn't it be grand if shikamaru could convince sasuke that the itachi he saw was an imposter? I know sasuke buys the official story, but I wonder how hard it would be to pin the blame on someone like orochimaru for instance. That way, sasuke wouldn't betray the village.
Sanic chapter 1 . 3/21
This story is good, is best time travel fic to be sure
Annon chapter 16 . 3/12
Thank you for the story so far, spent most of the day entertained!
Maxine chapter 16 . 2/4
I love it.
I'm obsessed with it.
I love Shikamaru.
Please continue.
busaikosensei chapter 16 . 1/20
Fuuuuuck if this has been abandoned I'm going to cry. Shikamaru is my baby, and I never could have even dreamed of how wonderful having him as an Uchiha could be. This is just... priceless. Hope to see this updated eventually! It would be a true crime to leave it as it is.
the rabid plot bunny chapter 10 . 1/16
Ahhhh I really want Kazuki to talk to Shikaku! can't wait until shikaku finds out that its (kind of) his son
the rabid plot bunny chapter 2 . 1/15
very interesting so far. hoping that Shika is gonna kick butt and stop the massacre!
Akatsuki-Fandom chapter 16 . 12/14/2016
I really love this fanfic! This is already my fourth time reading this! I seriously hope you update soon because my curiosity is killing me! (but no pressure though)
Guest chapter 16 . 11/27/2016