Reviews for Only the Worst
Tempest's Rain chapter 4 . 6/9
I liked that and I think that Arthur was done rather accurately. When he dives into Merlin's mind is pretty cool too. I do think that the fear of becoming a monster would be more prominent for Merlin. I would like a continuation of what happens after this though.
Ai chapter 4 . 5/11
Yayyyyyyyy this made me cackle with glee xD
TOO-MANY-FANDOMZ chapter 4 . 5/2
I LOVED THAT LIKE OMC
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 4 . 1/20
They... They hugged. 0-0
Yes, yes, yes, yes.
This was perfect.
Thank you so incredibly much for writing this beautiful cinnamon roll of a story.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 3 . 1/20
That brought tears to my eyes. Honestly, this was fantastic. Just how I'd imagine Merlin's fears to be.
You have written this so amazingly.
NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 4 . 12/10/2016
Nice twist on the reveal concept. Was fun to read the first time and didn't disappoint the second time around either. Thank you for writing and posting!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/18/2016
It was short and sweet. All the good makings of a great piece of fanfiction!
aewea chapter 4 . 6/4/2016
Beautiful story, thanks!
Dossypet chapter 4 . 3/29/2016
Love it! :) 3 5 Stars!
Dina95 chapter 4 . 1/28/2016
This is really good. I only recently started reading fanfics about "Merlin", because I was scared that I would melt in tears, but once I started I couldn't stop! Your story is one of the best I have read. When you started describing their fears I teared up, especially when I read about Merlin's fear. I thank you for giving this a "they lived happily ever after" ending.
DracyGiuliana chapter 4 . 10/5/2015
This is absolutely AMAZING! I've read many many reveal fics but this is something completely different. My mind is blown. I love this fanfic. I mean wow.
CreativeWing chapter 4 . 8/17/2015
When I first read fanfic my legs and lower stomach would get this tingling feeling whenever I read something amazing. I read, I kid you not, five to seven hours of fanfic a day. Usually ten or more chapters, each chapter being fairly long. I've read so much i don't get that feeling anymore, and I miss it dearly. So when I say that you wrote something that made me get all tingly, I mean you wrote a buitiful work of art. I congratulate you. Even if it was short, it's almost better that way. And you were quite detailed. Best wishes, CreativeWing
Invenire chapter 4 . 6/23/2015