Reviews for Only the Worst
anthi35 chapter 3 . 5/3
very good perhaps though you could have made it like everyone had abandoned him
Listelia chapter 1 . 4/15
Yeeeeees he waaaaas accurate... oh I loved it so much ! My heart was beating widly the whole time ! That was just wonderful and so well in character and moving and gripping and wonderful ! Thank youuu !
Linguam chapter 4 . 3/14
I wholeheartedly agree with your choice of their worst fears. True, Merlin's was predictable, but it's accurate and that's what's most important. I particularly liked Arthur's one though, I think you wrote it very nicely and it was just spot on for me. Actually broke my heart a little bit... Thank you for sharing!

/Linguam
too-much-inspiration chapter 4 . 1/26
Interesting, and definitely a bit different with the reveal being via worst fears, always a great thing for revealing secrets. It rather reminds me of the ubiquitous boggart scenes you often see in the Harry Potter fandom. The last bit though stretches things a bit. Certainly it is pretty well decided that if Arthur gets the full story he will probably forgive Merlin, but I can't help but wonder if the method of accessing that story in this case through what was essentially mind rape to a rather significant extreme might make Merlin at least a little bit displeased with the whole thing. Either way, an interesting read. Thank you for posting!
Lilac Winters21 chapter 4 . 1/17
Love this! Arthur and Merlin were both spot on, both with their fears and how you wrote them.
guardianofdragonlore chapter 4 . 10/21/2014
Happy ending to you happy ending you happy ending dear only the worst happy ending to you! And many more!
The World Out There chapter 4 . 8/20/2014
I'm most definitely favoriting it. Love it!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
Wonderful. If only more reveal fics could be like this. It would also help if reveal fics were that bit easier to find on this website.
ashketchum110 chapter 4 . 7/3/2014
I loved this! It really pulled me in! So sad! TnT Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/30/2014
I thought the characters were dead on. After seeing and experiencing the greatest fears like that, obviously Arthur can't kill merlin. I love your story :)
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
Absolutely LOVED this story! I love that Arthur got to see not only Merlin's fear but those snippets of memories. Such a great story!

Jess
hag123 chapter 4 . 3/2/2014
This is a really great show of their friendship, and after that kind of reveal, I think Arthur's actions fit perfectly. I loved it.
Ryuu842 chapter 4 . 2/13/2014
Amazing.
theflockroxmysox chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
This is such a unique take on the reveal, and it works so well! Love this story as well :) I have to say, you are now my favorite Merlin fanfic writer. Your characters are spot-on and you have a talent for writing good, well-written stories!
seireidoragon chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
This was brilliant and I think you wrote Merlin and Arthur perfectly! Great job!