Reviews for Only the Worst
It was short and sweet. All the good makings of a great piece of fanfiction!
aewea chapter 4 . 6/4
I loved this! seriously , I need to thank this Farah . wonderful job~
aewea chapter 3 . 6/4
great 't wait for Arthur's reaction
Beautiful story, thanks!
Dossypet chapter 4 . 3/29
Love it! :) 3 5 Stars!
Dina95 chapter 4 . 1/28
This is really good. I only recently started reading fanfics about "Merlin", because I was scared that I would melt in tears, but once I started I couldn't stop! Your story is one of the best I have read. When you started describing their fears I teared up, especially when I read about Merlin's fear. I thank you for giving this a "they lived happily ever after" ending.
DracyGiuliana chapter 4 . 10/5/2015
This is absolutely AMAZING! I've read many many reveal fics but this is something completely different. My mind is blown. I love this fanfic. I mean wow.
CreativeWing chapter 4 . 8/17/2015
When I first read fanfic my legs and lower stomach would get this tingling feeling whenever I read something amazing. I read, I kid you not, five to seven hours of fanfic a day. Usually ten or more chapters, each chapter being fairly long. I've read so much i don't get that feeling anymore, and I miss it dearly. So when I say that you wrote something that made me get all tingly, I mean you wrote a buitiful work of art. I congratulate you. Even if it was short, it's almost better that way. And you were quite detailed. Best wishes, CreativeWing
Invenire chapter 4 . 6/23/2015
Ah yes, a happy ending. I thoroughly enjoyed this 3
PippaFrost chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
noda9912 chapter 4 . 6/18/2015
OMG i loved it! I've read a bunch of your stories and their all amazing! Thank you for writing this!
anthi35 chapter 3 . 5/3/2015
very good perhaps though you could have made it like everyone had abandoned him
Listelia chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Yeeeeees he waaaaas accurate... oh I loved it so much ! My heart was beating widly the whole time ! That was just wonderful and so well in character and moving and gripping and wonderful ! Thank youuu !
Linguam chapter 4 . 3/14/2015
I wholeheartedly agree with your choice of their worst fears. True, Merlin's was predictable, but it's accurate and that's what's most important. I particularly liked Arthur's one though, I think you wrote it very nicely and it was just spot on for me. Actually broke my heart a little bit... Thank you for sharing!

NeverTooMuchInspiration chapter 4 . 1/26/2015
Interesting, and definitely a bit different with the reveal being via worst fears, always a great thing for revealing secrets. It rather reminds me of the ubiquitous boggart scenes you often see in the Harry Potter fandom. The last bit though stretches things a bit. Certainly it is pretty well decided that if Arthur gets the full story he will probably forgive Merlin, but I can't help but wonder if the method of accessing that story in this case through what was essentially mind rape to a rather significant extreme might make Merlin at least a little bit displeased with the whole thing. Either way, an interesting read. Thank you for posting!