Reviews for Dumpster Diving
Shadow-Ninja-Captain69 chapter 30 . 22h
Dear, you take all the time in the world if you have to. I hope the bastards get their balls chopped off ! It is a wonderful story that I will be favoriting and following!
Anna chapter 30 . 8/16
I understand u need time but it's been a year plz update
mblaikie chapter 30 . 8/4
PLEASE UPDATE! IT'S SO GOOD AND I NEED MORE!
Shatterme.Mortalinstruments chapter 30 . 8/4
Hey! Your story is amazing! It really sucks how people treat others with no respect huh. You didn't have to write this but you did, not for anyone else, but for yourself, and I thank you for that. This story is amazing! DONT LET ANYONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE! Good Luck with everything!
TheMortalBlade chapter 30 . 7/26
please update?
chompchomp123 chapter 30 . 7/16
I'm very impatient when it comes to authors updating, but taking a very much needed break is what comes before updating a story. Take your time, you deserve it.
aishwarya chapter 30 . 7/7
hey femme
u hav got an awesome .
u just need to id like u taking ur time,im a bit impatient.
but still ill wait
for its ur health that srsly matters more.
lili978 chapter 30 . 6/25
Take as much time as you need. What you went through is traumatic and you are extremely brave and strong to be able to even be around those people . You have every right to as much time as you need or even if you don't feel like completing the story. Those who blame you, shame on them. No one should have to go through anything like this. It's inhumane and wrong. So you take the time to heal and to make yourself ok again.
GlowDust7501 chapter 30 . 6/1
Please update! But I really do hope that you get better...
Captin hook 22 chapter 30 . 5/27
i hope you are okay. im more worried about youre health than this story. take youre time and heal. you are an amazing writer. i hope you get so much better, and that you are brout to peace soon.
you need be better. But I'm excited for do update!
This is my fav story in the world
DakotaRedwing chapter 30 . 3/13
I love your story so much. I can relate to some of these things. I may only be 14 but I have experienced extreme bullying. Luckily it's not as bad as some of the things Clary has to go through. Lots of people probably say this but I'm sorry for all the pain you have to go through. Sorry if this took kind of a gloomy turn. You are a great writer! I can't wait for you to continue this story.
Please update soon I love this
shortcomings chapter 30 . 2/2
Take as much time as you need. Personal health comes before fanfiction. I don't remember if I've come off as impatient in any other reviews I've posted, but if I have I apologize.