Reviews for Dumpster Diving
fanficfanatic92 chapter 30 . 9/1
I just crushed all of these chapters in an obscenely short amount of time! So good! Anxiously awaiting the next chapter
rentthewoods chapter 1 . 6/25
Hi! I just wanted to say that among many others, I am very sorry for what happened to you. I know how you feel to a certain extent and wish you the best & a smooth recovery. I hope that your hospital job is going well (or wherever you're working rn) and i'm so proud of you for graduating college! Some of the reviewers on here are absolutely terrible and they know nothing about writing or hardships in life. Don't even give them the time of day. I hope you are doing well & I know you said you would finish the story but no one will blame you for focusing on yourself, even if you never come back.
With love,
Andiey
Dark wolf if midnight chapter 30 . 4/30
this is a great story! how you show the characters personalitys is unique and I can't wait to see what happens next! never stop writing it would be sad to waist a gift like yours.
Please update
What is Aline planning on doing to jace
Is professor morgenstern Jonathon's father ?
Will Simon find out that Isabelle doesn't like Clary?
FangirlForLifeDisorder chapter 30 . 3/19
omg, I really love this story. I haven't read any other TMI fanfiction like this and its been really fun. I hope you'll update soon because I'm on the edge of my seat to find out what happens next!
Anon chapter 30 . 1/29
I'm sorry but I have to rant and I've held this in the entire 30 chapters. I normally don't do this.

So, I just wanna start this rant off by saying that this was the most frustrating story I've ever read in a long time. Clary doesn't have a SINGLE BACKBONE IN HER BODY. I swear I felt like tearing my hair out each time she just pathetically let Jace tear her apart and play her like a toy. I mean, if she's so brave and strong, why doesn't she do something about it instead of just throwing out empty words? Another thing about this story that bothered me was the fact that even though he was such a piece of sh*t to her, she still found him attractive and swooned over him. After everything that he'd put her through, the second he even tried to charm his way out of his actions, she should've cut into him like a knife to the gut. Or the balls. Whichever.

I guess I'm just frustrated. To the point of tears, almost.

For once, Clary should show Jace how much he hurt her and put him in his place for even thinking he ever had the right to belittle someone's existence just because he doesn't know how to deal with the fact that he's majorly flawed and dines on his own insecurities 3 meals a day.

And so, yeah. In the end, I really just want Clary to hit Jace in the head into the next year with a chair and send him into a coma which he'll hopefully wake up from as a decent human being.

Sorry for the long a** rant, I'm done.

Peace.
KaitlynB63 chapter 1 . 12/3/2017
plz update
Guest chapter 30 . 11/23/2017
LOVE THIS! Please update!
Ams3SH chapter 30 . 11/17/2017
Uuuppppddddaaatttteeeee ...pls?
tscott21 chapter 29 . 11/10/2017
I am so glad that u are okay :) you are a really strong person I could never go through what you did, and keep going on. I think I speak for 'll of the readers when I say thank you for not giving up on the story. Stay safe, and we all love you.
Redrobin22 chapter 30 . 11/5/2017
This is such a good story!
ile de beaute chapter 30 . 10/30/2017
ravie de cette mise à jour, et que vous êtes revenu et que vous aller un peut mieux
ClaceLover246 chapter 30 . 10/18/2017
I've just binge read your whole story and I love it!
I'm a bit confused about the part where Clary wakes up in hospital in the second last chapter, cos nothing really comes of that.
But I still love it!
Red Reaper88 chapter 30 . 10/10/2017
Love it. Update soon
Debra Williams chapter 29 . 10/5/2017
Way to go girl because YOU ARE A SURVIVOR ! And AN OVERCOMER !