Reviews for Dumpster Diving
cait418448 chapter 8 . 3/12
i dont like this story...sorry
stkiflu11 chapter 5 . 1/24
i would still really hate izzy
jaceandclaryforever101 chapter 30 . 1/1
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS. I AM DYING HERE! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN! IM BEGGING YOU.
Guest chapter 30 . 11/28/2016
will you be updating? I like your story and I'd like to read more!
Hope you're feeling better!
Lots of love, bye
thatonefangirl1128 chapter 30 . 11/26/2016
I know you said that you were going to continue this and that you've been through a lot, and I respect that completely, but you have not updated in a very long time and I think you owe it to the fans of this story to tell us if you don't plan on updating this story or if you're just gonna ditch us. I don't know if you'll read this but if you do please answer me, thanks!
ShadowhunterChase chapter 30 . 11/11/2016
Take as much time as you need. As much as I lover this story, your mental health is much more important than a fanfiction. Whoever called you a liar needs to take a walk in your shoes and maybe learn some manners! Good luck with college...

Ya know I just realized that you updated in Dec 2015 and I am reviewing in Nov 2016. :) Hope your life is taking a turn for the best. :)
Book Lover chapter 30 . 11/11/2016
Were you like sexually raped or kissing raped? Just curious
Curious Minds chapter 29 . 11/11/2016
I hope your life gets better, but were you like actually RAPED, cuz then my heart goes out to you... :(
Guest chapter 30 . 11/9/2016
Erm... It's... Been a...a.. While *looks at shoes nervously* I was...was...just wondering if you could...maybe...possibly...update? XD
Guest chapter 30 . 10/28/2016
Well...this is awkward
TrinasaurusRex1001 chapter 30 . 10/9/2016
Please take as much time as you need! life sometimes gets to us and your dedication to this story is AMAZING! Even though you have been through a lot you still found time to write and that is amazing and you are a strong person! don't listen to anyone who gives you grief about not updating because your health and your life is way more important than a story on fanfiction (even an amazing one like yoursI would love to read more of this story but take as much time as you need and always believe in yourself and don't listen to any of the haters out there! P.S. I LOVE your story sooooooo much it is amazing and I can't get enough of it! continue being you because you are amazing no matter what people say!
TMIfan02 chapter 30 . 9/23/2016
Oh my goodness! I am so sorry that this has happened to you! :( Take as much time as you need. No one deserves to go through that. In the meantime, know that this story is great and I can't wait until you start updating it again. :)
Shadow-Ninja-Captain69 chapter 30 . 8/28/2016
Dear, you take all the time in the world if you have to. I hope the bastards get their balls chopped off ! It is a wonderful story that I will be favoriting and following!
Anna chapter 30 . 8/16/2016
I understand u need time but it's been a year plz update
DeafeningSilenceXX chapter 30 . 8/4/2016
PLEASE UPDATE! IT'S SO GOOD AND I NEED MORE!