Reviews for The Last Leaf Falls
DarkSapphireXx chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
Ah I quite like this parallel world idea where Shizu died. I think it was good of you to firstly introduce the parallel world as we feel closer to the parallel!Izaya,Shinra etc. It seems that this story may be abandoned but I like your writing style so I'm going to check if you've got any other shizaya fics about!
OnlyLoveNoHate chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
More please! This is so touching I feel bad for izaya
falsedfaith691 chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
I want to read more please please more this addict need his drug please please update again.
herecomestesun chapter 3 . 2/27/2014
wow. this is so AWEEESSSOOOMEEE. omg please continue
Jade chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
Please update soon! The story is awesome so far and I hope to see the next chapter soon!
Toni-kun chapter 3 . 2/21/2014
Awesome! Chapter 3! Hahaha Shizuo's back and ready to kick butt!
Mozu The Mochi chapter 3 . 2/13/2014
Oh my glob. Continue! I'm so curious of what will happen!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/1/2014
This story is really good I LOVE IT! Please update soon the suspense is killing me
LovelyDomination chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Omg! It's been awhile since this has been updated...but...I hope you continue! ;)
LovelyDomination chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
Wow. This is so good! Really really interesting!
licorice chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
Ah, really impressive! I enjoyed the two chapters, you should continue!

(I wonder what event will unfold from this.)
licorice chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I have to say...

This story is good for chapter 1!
MentalHope chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
Wow, this story really peeked my interest! I like your plot, and I hope to see more! (:
-Thank you! ¥

PS- /favorited
tammyiia chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
Awwww this is really cute. I can just imagine izaya trying to hug shizuo whilst he's all like 'what the hell is wrong with you? You'te getting your flea stink on me.' Update soon:)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
This is crazy, man! The whole story is giving me adrenaline rushes. I probably rad this chapter 3 times before posting this. Like, whooooaaa. How can you thought of something this cool?! I know you said you might take a while before updating another chapter, but I sure am pumped for the next one to come out!