Reviews for What's to Come
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Pleeeeaaase continue this! Even if its just a two-shot with Jodie telling her life story, this is exactly what I was looking for :))
yapook chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
You should totally continue this, it's exactly what I was looking for when went looking for fanfiction for this. Besides you're really good at writing all the 'inner' stuff going on with Jodie and Aiden which is you know, really important. Rambling aside :) you're story's awesome
Mistrelia of the Ice chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I loved it and it makes me all the more eager to learn about the sequel that's to come :) I definitely believe in Zoey's ending the most but that's also the one that frightens me the most too.
FictionShadow chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Good story I picked the Zoey ending first and when I saw the other endings I was surprised that Aiden came back in all other life ending clips I thought it was reasonable to assume that he did come back and it's just not shown however while reading this story it occurred to me that in the event of a sequel all other endings would have a protagonist (Zoey/Jodie) with an entity (Jodie/Aiden). Since an entity would be a pretty core part of the game mechanic this, Aiden's bizarre lack of reappearance in Zoey's ending as well as some of the choices of language in the Zoey ending all seem to point toward Aiden binding to Zoey. With the shared protectiveness he and Jodie have for her it makes sense him wanting to protect her.

This is I admit is a completely random thing to put in a review which might have already occurred to you but I got the idea from reading your story and I'd already started typing the review sorry about that.

Anyway as I said before good story. Good concept, excellent writing and you portrayed the characters very accurately. Jolly good show.

Your humble and honoured servant

FictionShadow
Blank pen clear ink chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I like where this is going, but it's also great as a stand alone one shot! Still, I'll follow it just in case you decide to continue hehe
Oh, and just to point out a small grammar error: using the wrong "your". I don't know if it was on accident, but just to let you know!
Great story either way!
IamApersonNOWleave chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Haha I like the ending... Its a good story all in all X)
Dasius chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Really nice one shot.
I'm really hoping they do Beyond 2.
RuthFiction chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
love this! please continue!
TrickedPast chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Great start, you've set it up nicely. I really want to see more.