Reviews for Warmth 2: Scenes from a Mating
lezzles1956 chapter 18 . 1/7
I had read most of this before and loved it, and my enjoyment was just as complete the 2nd time around. However my first excursion into Warmth finished with the Wraith and I was happy to find more, but was not prepared for the power and the pain of these final instalments. Your writing is so TRUE and brought me to tears. I am still blessed with my 4 beautiful daughters but I lost their dad when they were young and so can empathise to a degree with Tom and Belanna's pain. My clap hands moment occurred six months after his death when a favourite song came onto the radio as I was driving, the first time I had heard it since his funeral. I had to stop for quite some time while I sobbed my heart out. THANKYOU for your wonderful writing. Your final chapters were inspired and perfect and I have derived extreme pleasure and cathartic pain from reading them.
Lezzles
x
LVB chapter 18 . 7/28/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this, as heartbreaking as it was!
Carrieliz chapter 18 . 11/7/2013
I stayed up all night reading these two stories. They were so amazing! The way you intertwined with the series but wove your own plot line in was inspired! And the relationship between Tom and belanna was delicious! Keep writing
dabbling chapter 18 . 10/30/2013
I liked how you moved Tom and B'Elanna past their grief into healing. Nice that Linnie's didn't really die after all, and seven baring herself to Harry on the beach was a fun moment. I could just picture the look on his face! Thx for writing!
dabbling chapter 15 . 10/30/2013
"...at least it would be something different to feel bad about."

I like that line.
dabbling chapter 14 . 10/30/2013
I knew it. Poor Tom & B'Elanna...
dabbling chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
"She looked up into those deep brown eyes. They glistened with emotion, threatening to spill out more words that might be hard for her to counter, but they did not come."

Now that's good writing!
dabbling chapter 9 . 10/30/2013
"I knew I could count upon your discretion." Love. It's nice to see Tuvok this way.
dabbling chapter 7 . 10/29/2013
Love it that she delivered in engineering.
dabbling chapter 5 . 10/29/2013
Awwww. Sweetness!
dabbling chapter 4 . 10/29/2013
I always love it when we get to explore the characters' pasts. How interesting to pair Tom with Ro! I'm really enjoying it. And B'Elanna's handling it far better than I would!
Dabbling chapter 2 . 10/28/2013
That line about not staring at her mammary tissue was spot on! Bahahaha! And it is very interesting to ponder what years in a maturation chamber might have been like, and that seven might have experienced feelings during her assimilation process. Cool.
dabbling chapter 1 . 10/27/2013